An Unbiased Review of Sin Wee Chuan (aka Mike)

Re: An Unbiased Review of Sin Wee Chuan (aka Mike)

Just went there to spray my rear bumper and side mirror. I think they did a good job. Comparing this to my other experience in other bodywork shop for my previous car.

Hi

Is SWC (aka Mike) able to do cubic printing? I am thinking of getting the brushed aluminum trims in the interior of my car redone in glossy (aka piano) black.
Looking for someone with good workmanship to do it. So when i read this thread, thought that Mike maybe my man..

Anybody can PM me SWC contact and address please?

Thank you

XXX;586945 said:
Hi MW do you have review of the other paintshop you wanted to share ready?

I'm thinking of re-spraying my E36 and happen to be at Lye Design just now with my friend so just ask ask for quote. I was quoted 2k+ for exterior painting, 3k+ for complete. When I asked if they strip the old paint completely before doing the new paint, they say nowadays paintshops don't do that anymore. cos too time consuming and depends on paintshop want to take or not., they only sand wherever that needs to be sanded. If I really want total stripping, it will be much more than 3k+. Wonder how true.

Anybody tried Toh Ah Swee Painting before? Was recommended to me by Milk15 long ago.

Still thinking what colour to do, Black, White, Bright Red or some unique colours :)

Hi XXX,

ia m planning to re-spray my car-outside only, and thinking of visiting Mike, once he is back from CNY. was quoted by a 2nd car dealer for 1.1K seems cheap, but wanted to do a comparison first. Mine is E90 320i 2006, Black Saphire Metallic...re-spray same color.

Kindly advice.:thinking::juggle::thinking:

Monfreeze Archangel;612052 said:
Hi XXX,

ia m planning to re-spray my car-outside only, and thinking of visiting Mike, once he is back from CNY. was quoted by a 2nd car dealer for 1.1K seems cheap, but wanted to do a comparison first. Mine is E90 320i 2006, Black Saphire Metallic...re-spray same color.

Kindly advice.:thinking::juggle::thinking:

Me too..I also thinking of respraying exterior only for my E90 320i 2005, Alphine White. Can let me know the price after Mike quote you? =)

I didnt go to Mike. I went to Khek Joo at Tampines Ind. Block 9004. Change colour , spray interior and exterior plus small modification is below 2K. Quality is ok to me.

Can a kind soul pm me about SWC Mike.. heard he got parts for my ride..

Looked through the Site Sponsor Listings but couldn't find..

Appreciate your assistance..

mevanavk;582435 said:
I have a paint repair job- maroon 523. I visited both mike and angie. Angie was 50$ less( 400)
But decided to go to mike. Both said 3 days for the job. Will update after the job is done.

Bros, intererestingly :

I went to both SWC and Angie and asked for a quote for respray whole car.
Angie wasn;t around, so their other older guy quoted me.

In the end it turns Yew Lip's quote was quite a lot higher than SWC's quote.
Does this make sense ?
I thot Angie's price is usually more competitve ?

Tribute to Mike.... Bo Beh Chow. My M-Sport kit was done in 1 day. Afterwards, still have 500 discount from his initial quote. I didn't even ask for any discount!

IMG_0593-1.jpg

hi bro... is it convenient to PM on the total price for the M-tech kit... i am collecting my 528i before Xmas... i am toying with the idea of installing the M tech kit too..

thank you

mike is the best.... im a long time supporter

st8800;710344 said:
Tribute to Mike.... Bo Beh Chow. My M-Sport kit was done in 1 day. Afterwards, still have 500 discount from his initial quote. I didn't even ask for any discount!

IMG_0593-1.jpg

very nice... how much in total ???? kit + respray ? OEM ?

Terry is Mike's son

its actually godson

audicious;710419 said:
very nice... how much in total ???? kit + respray ? OEM ?

Ok... now calculating back... the 500 discount was before GST. Maybe he quote the price was with GST before the installation....

I think Mike only recommend OEM...if cheong one... then u must buy the parts for him and then see if he willing to install for u.

Ask his godson if u want to confirm. Will pm u price.

I believe from now till after cny he will be very busy so best is reserve his time early.

MW;710473 said:
I believe from now till after cny he will be very busy so best is reserve his time early.

u need to reserve,... i V I P anytime come also got time....

U r his son. He cane u no need to line up

just wondering how did spray paint workshop do their business these days when its raining non stop everyday? saw a few workshop, the interior can only max have 1 car and all the rest outside. If half way rain heavily, will the fresh paint be affetced or those car that were stripped halfway have rain all over certain parts that are not meant to be wet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back