Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

zeromax;756407 said:
I already looking at plans to upholster the seat and to do ECU remapping on my future 116i car :)

I definitely dun mind a GB :)

Shall be all ears for that

zeromax;756405 said:
hi Forrestgum! :) I also booked my ride on sunday... hopefully I can get the COE this round too... :)

Maybe we will collect the ride at the same time... :)

Yea....I keeping everything crossed. I will have to let go of my current ride by 29 Feb latest so if this round of COE is not successful, I'm screwed big time.

Who's your SE and what colour did you take?

zeromax;756407 said:
I already looking at plans to upholster the seat and to do ECU remapping on my future 116i car :)

I definitely dun mind a GB :)

I'm already getting quotes for Leather upholstery and hope to get my SE to do it before collection. I will update all on the price, may be can get cheaper with 3 or more orders. Anyone else interested?

Apparently there is no piggy back option for F20 block at this moment, looks like we got to wait for while before we can unleash the beast within.

Forrestgum;756842 said:
Yea....I keeping everything crossed. I will have to let go of my current ride by 29 Feb latest so if this round of COE is not successful, I'm screwed big time.

Who's your SE and what colour did you take?
just got the news that my COE is approved :)

how about u? got it? if yes, when u collecting the car? :)

Forrestgum;756845 said:
I'm already getting quotes for Leather upholstery and hope to get my SE to do it before collection. I will update all on the price, may be can get cheaper with 3 or more orders. Anyone else interested?

Apparently there is no piggy back option for F20 block at this moment, looks like we got to wait for while before we can unleash the beast within.
I would rank ECU mapping at the higher priority than leather upholstery. But if the group buy can make it cheaper, I don't mind?

Can update me on that?

oh ya! my SE is Pam and my car is mineral white :)

Hmm... seems quite a few familiar veedub nicks here. Not sure if the same fellows :lol:

If so, me too :D

zeromax;757437 said:
just got the news that my COE is approved :)

how about u? got it? if yes, when u collecting the car? :)

I have not heard anything from my SE yet, he is John. Initial indication shows that the COE was successful for me too but he was also not sure yet as the system was not updated at that point.

I hope to collect my car as early as possible like mid next week coz I have already sold my ride and new buyer wants it by next week too.

zeromax;757440 said:
I would rank ECU mapping at the higher priority than leather upholstery. But if the group buy can make it cheaper, I don't mind?

Can update me on that?

oh ya! my SE is Pam and my car is mineral white :)

Enjoy stock first, at 136bhp/220nm the power delivery is quite impressive as compared to the VW TSI 122bhp/240nm moreover the piggy back for this F20 block is not ready therefore the risk is up to you whether you want to go for direct ECU mapping.

Yes GB is definitely a must otherwise it could be expensive. U want to do upholstery too? Dakota leather for seats and door panel is approx 2.3k, maybe GB for 3 or more maybe cheaper. Interested?

Forrestgum;757852 said:
Enjoy stock first, at 136bhp/220nm the power delivery is quite impressive as compared to the VW TSI 122bhp/240nm moreover the piggy back for this F20 block is not ready therefore the risk is up to you whether you want to go for direct ECU mapping.

Yes GB is definitely a must otherwise it could be expensive. U want to do upholstery too? Dakota leather for seats and door panel is approx 2.3k, maybe GB for 3 or more maybe cheaper. Interested?
yep :) Totally second to your comment on the piggy back. I will not go for direct dyne ECU mapping. 116i and 118i uses this ECU that is just a chip that can be plugged in or out, instantly changing the bhp/torque. I already made enquiry on that, and will wait till they can do it.. right now, the shop can't.. (juzzforcars)

and for upholstery, I am interested to change. but hopefully it is cheaper than 2.3k... therefore, I will be looking at GB instead. u want to set up GB for that?

Forrestgum;757848 said:
I have not heard anything from my SE yet, he is John. Initial indication shows that the COE was successful for me too but he was also not sure yet as the system was not updated at that point.

I hope to collect my car as early as possible like mid next week coz I have already sold my ride and new buyer wants it by next week too.
my gut feel is that we will be collecting the car together :) how exciting! :D

zeromax;757941 said:
yep :) Totally second to your comment on the piggy back. I will not go for direct dyne ECU mapping. 116i and 118i uses this ECU that is just a chip that can be plugged in or out, instantly changing the bhp/torque. I already made enquiry on that, and will wait till they can do it.. right now, the shop can't.. (juzzforcars)

and for upholstery, I am interested to change. but hopefully it is cheaper than 2.3k... therefore, I will be looking at GB instead. u want to set up GB for that?

When I get the confirm figures of the upholstery and if the shop agrees, I will initial a group buy. Like you, not quite keen at 2.3k too...unless it's Napa leather :woowooo:

Why J4C? U used them before?

Although I'm not a 1er owner, I also feel the excitement... I also wanna collect my car next week! Waited nearly 1/2 a year liao... sian full full, not only sian half half...

Forrestgum;758004 said:
When I get the confirm figures of the upholstery and if the shop agrees, I will initial a group buy. Like you, not quite keen at 2.3k too...unless it's Napa leather :woowooo:

Why J4C? U used them before?
napa leather will never be 2.3k.. hahaha! confirm higher!! :D but i am satisfied with dakota leather le... waiting for the GB then!

I never use J4C.. but they say they can do it electronically... but not now... so i wait lo :)

Forrestgum;758007 said:
I will have to collect next week, u too?
my SA told me it is around 10th March... so mine is not so fast :(

wobbles;758008 said:
Although I'm not a 1er owner, I also feel the excitement... I also wanna collect my car next week! Waited nearly 1/2 a year liao... sian full full, not only sian half half...
bro! don't sian! good things are meant to wait right? :) I believe your new ride will be one hella of a ride!

Just booked a car today and I'm told it should be ready mid to late March.

Interested in the leather upholstery as well as the chip up.

Please include me if there are any GBs.

zeromax;758046 said:
bro! don't sian! good things are meant to wait right? :) I believe your new ride will be one hella of a ride!

Tks bro seb :) I'm also hoping that after all this time, the end product (when it finally hatches) will be worth the wait!

I'll know if the number bidding exercise was successful or not, by tomorrow... So , that's another small piece of the puzzle that should be falling into place.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upngoenergy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back