Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

kardtoon;758286 said:
Just booked a car today and I'm told it should be ready mid to late March.

Interested in the leather upholstery as well as the chip up.

Please include me if there are any GBs.
sure thing!!! what color did u ordeR? :)

It's an Alpine white.... not many colours for me to choose from. Either White, Silver or Grey. White is the best for me.

kardtoon;758313 said:
It's an Alpine white.... not many colours for me to choose from. Either White, Silver or Grey. White is the best for me.
White will show the contour of the car... distinctly :)

Way to go bro... Alpine white...

I am new in here, yesterday my wife give me a big green light to upgrade car if next level is BMW, I am extreme happy to share with her about 116i and she pretty like to look too.

I would like to find out what is the latest offer or package that you all get from PML? Possible can PM me if not good to share over here?

Many thanks in advance!

H i am new.
just booked 116i (White), should be collecting on 10th march.
2.3K for leather? what is the down time?

thinking o changing the rims............

adamngai;760429 said:
I am new in here, yesterday my wife give me a big green light to upgrade car if next level is BMW, I am extreme happy to share with her about 116i and she pretty like to look too.

I would like to find out what is the latest offer or package that you all get from PML? Possible can PM me if not good to share over here?

Many thanks in advance!
hi and welcome to the club! :D

Hmmm... currently, there should still be the $6k discount. The rest is up to your bargaining power already... :)

you can try to ask for solar film and servicing voucher ba..

kelnalevin;760430 said:
H i am new.

Hi!
You collecting on 10th? MAYBE I am collecting then... hopefully can see you there....

currently yes, 2.3k to change to leather.. if a lot of ppl are keen in this, maybe we can do a GB for it... (downtime I not sure though)...

as for rim, what size u wanna change?

adamngai;760429 said:

Many thanks in advance!

Hello welcome on board....we are quite new to this forum too!

Look like 6K is the standard discount and the rest is really depending on how smooth talker you are and of course which SE you are dealing with. I personally find that female SE are the hardest to get anything out from them, may be because I'm not good looking enough....:shakehea:

kelnalevin;760430 said:
H i am new.

Hi, I found someone who is about to do the leather upholstery lesser than 2k. Will post the GB once everything is confirmed, unfortunately downtime is about 1 week because 116i is too new and they do not have the template.

Will you still be using a RFT after rim change?

zeromax;760441 said:
Hi!
You collecting on 10th? MAYBE I am collecting then... hopefully can see you there....

currently yes, 2.3k to change to leather.. if a lot of ppl are keen in this, maybe we can do a GB for it... (downtime I not sure though)...

as for rim, what size u wanna change?

looking at breyton and VMR 18"

Forrestgum;760498 said:
Hi, I found someone who is about to do the leather upholstery lesser than 2k. Will post the GB once everything is confirmed, unfortunately downtime is about 1 week because 116i is too new and they do not have the template.

changing to 18" so not using the tires.

kelnalevin;760584 said:
looking at breyton and VMR 18"
From RayS?

That is a good rims.. I saw it personally fitted on a white 116i :)
chio!!!

Forrestgum;760498 said:

wow!!! I will be ANTICIPATING your GB sia :)

hope that the price is reasonable, and workmanship is good :)

ok own up..who's that black SJX1000 1er in Pasir Ris? Sibeh swee

1 series does it comes with sunroof?
fully open type or just pop up 2 inches?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back