Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Forrestgum;760482 said:
Hello welcome on board....we are quite new to this forum too!

Look like 6K is the standard discount and the rest is really depending on how smooth talker you are and of course which SE you are dealing with. I personally find that female SE are the hardest to get anything out from them, may be because I'm not good looking enough....:shakehea:

Haa, u r right, hard to press juice out from them, should go down look for guy few days later..

Anyway, today afternoon I went down bmw showroom which next to ikea, the SE told me 1 series price raise up by 4k ($157800), the 6k rebate promo has stopped long ago, no voucher at all, no option upg leather seat due for the airbag issue, must be 6bids instead of 1bid (my friend order last wk with 1 bid guarantee, also no 6k and service voucher)

Haiz~

Actually dun think BMW gurantee 1 bid... Mine also 6 bid, but according to SE, most guys get it in 1 bid. Quite surprise no 6k discount, but instead they raise 4k... So my car value juz up by 10k...

adamngai;760844 said:
Haa, u r right, hard to press juice out from them, should go down look for guy few days later..

Anyway, today afternoon I went down bmw showroom which next to ikea, the SE told me 1 series price raise up by 4k ($157800), the 6k rebate promo has stopped long ago, no voucher at all, no option upg leather seat due for the airbag issue, must be 6bids instead of 1bid (my friend order last wk with 1 bid guarantee, also no 6k and service voucher)

Haiz~
I am very surprised to hear there is no longer 6k rebate, when I just ordered my car like 2 weeks back? 6k is really a lot of money dude.. and with the increase of 4k in COE... wow.... 10k more...

as for the bid, i think it is standard 6 bid. Mine is also 6 bid, but BMW got it on the 1st bid... cos we are the only cat A car that BMW have... so almost 95% can get...

I did get solar film and service voucher... at the start, i also dun have, but after saying i want, and while she say she prepare the paperwork, i ask for freebies.. lolz... and surprise surprise, she gave.. and ya.. my SA is a lady.. :)

so 118i is still having a 20k diff from 116i?

Forrestgum;760498 said:
Hi, I found someone who is about to do the leather upholstery lesser than 2k. Will post the GB once everything is confirmed, unfortunately downtime is about 1 week because 116i is too new and they do not have the template.

Will you still be using a RFT after rim change?

Excited! Keep us informed.

kelnalevin;760584 said:
looking at breyton and VMR 18"

can share how much to upgraded to 18" rims and tires? I'm also considering but so many things to do...sigh.

adamngai;760844 said:

Haiz~

You need skill lah.....:laughing:

adamngai;760844 said:

Haiz~

I was there at 5ish too....

Ok 116er, just to share the details I gathered for upholstery

Workshop: Tuffi IMD
What: Full Leather upholstery
Area: Front & rear seats, door panel and center console (Steering wheel and hand brake on separate quote)
Colour: Black Napa leather (can opt for colour stitching and small logo embroidery e.g /// logo possible)
Cost: Approx 1.2k (to be confirmed again)
Downtime: 5-7 days (due to no template, so whoever have a second car to spare, please make the sacrifice)

My current VW was done with them and their workmanship cannot complain lah. Others I checked quoted me 1.8k and above for normal leather

I"m still negotiating for an even better pricing for a group of 3 or more. May be good to see who's is interested, please list your name below

Nick / Name / HP No.

1. Forrestgum / Eugene / 97474716

Forrestgum;761002 said:
Ok 116er, just to share the details I gathered for upholstery

Workshop: Tuffi IMD
What: Full Leather upholstery
Area: Front & rear seats, door panel and center console (Steering wheel and hand brake on separate quote)
Colour: Black Napa leather (can opt for colour stitching and small logo embroidery e.g /// logo possible)
Cost: Approx 1.2k (to be confirmed again)
Downtime: 5-7 days (due to no template, so whoever have a second car to spare, please make the sacrifice)

My current VW was done with them and their workmanship cannot complain lah. Others I checked quoted me 1.8k and above for normal leather

I"m still negotiating for an even better pricing for a group of 3 or more. May be good to see who's is interested, please list your name below

Nick / Name / HP No.

1. Forrestgum / Eugene / 97474716
Bro!
I want to... But can go for a lesser premium leather like Dakota? lolz!
And Center console? Our center console got leather portion meh?

and I dun have second car :(

zeromax;761011 said:
Bro!
I want to... But can go for a lesser premium leather like Dakota? lolz!
And Center console? Our center console got leather portion meh?

and I dun have second car :(

Dakota leather not "lesser premium" hor. Its known as the "BMW Leather" to some workshop and that I was quoted 2.3k from 2 vendors and Napa leather cost more ok. Go do your Maths now...

I was hoping to get less than 1k for upholstery therefore now checking on VW leather (Tuffi is the vendor who did most of VW upholstery on their new car)

Forrestgum;761023 said:
Dakota leather not "lesser premium" hor. Its known as the "BMW Leather" to some workshop and that I was quoted 2.3k from 2 vendors and Napa leather cost more ok. Go do your Maths now...

I was hoping to get less than 1k for upholstery therefore now checking on VW leather (Tuffi is the vendor who did most of VW upholstery on their new car)
oh.. think you get me wrong... what I mean is that Dakota is lesser premium than Napa.. meaning Napa leather is better than Dakota...That is what I always know of...

That is why i am asking this is that, if Napa leather is already around 1.2k.. then Dakota should be lesser?

I may be wrong... correct me if I am wrong...

zeromax;760904 said:
I am very surprised to hear there is no longer 6k rebate, when I just ordered my car like 2 weeks back? 6k is really a lot of money dude.. and with the increase of 4k in COE... wow.... 10k more...

as for the bid, i think it is standard 6 bid. Mine is also 6 bid, but BMW got it on the 1st bid... cos we are the only cat A car that BMW have... so almost 95% can get...

I did get solar film and service voucher... at the start, i also dun have, but after saying i want, and while she say she prepare the paperwork, i ask for freebies.. lolz... and surprise surprise, she gave.. and ya.. my SA is a lady.. :)

so 118i is still having a 20k diff from 116i?

I'm not surprised with the price increase and with others yet to come given the state of COE.

I bought the car because I got a call that the price is going up and I signed it a few hours before it shot up! phew... :)

kardtoon;761032 said:
I'm not surprised with the price increase and with others yet to come given the state of COE.

I bought the car because I got a call that the price is going up and I signed it a few hours before it shot up! phew... :)
Good Call! I also did that too... Cos I am anticipating that the COE will shoot up like ROCKET now... :0

zeromax;761028 said:
oh.. think you get me wrong... what I mean is that Dakota is lesser premium than Napa.. meaning Napa leather is better than Dakota...That is what I always know of...

That is why i am asking this is that, if Napa leather is already around 1.2k.. then Dakota should be lesser?

I may be wrong... correct me if I am wrong...

I was told that Napa leather doesn't wear as well over time compared to Dakota. Anyone can validate that?

If true, I prefer to just dakota.

kardtoon;761230 said:
I was told that Napa leather doesn't wear as well over time compared to Dakota. Anyone can validate that?

If true, I prefer to just dakota.
wear? you mean Napa cannot withstand wear and tear, and Dakota is better than that?

I not sure about this... quite a noob in leather knowledge...

Really need the help of Forrestgum in this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winclick
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back