Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

1series;827793 said:
Ok thanks.... Let my SE sleep in peace now..... Tomorrow i shall stress him liao.....actually i have been stressing him every 2-3 days...... :)

Bro i think yr SE hvnt call u b'cos u still hvnt gotten the coe. Maybe tomolo afer 4pm u will knw..

silverhwak;827810 said:
Bro i think yr SE hvnt call u b'cos u still hvnt gotten the coe. Maybe tomolo afer 4pm u will knw..

Oh, i aleady gotten my COE at the last bidding....sorry, i booked on 22 May not 23 may...23 May gotten the COE at 58001....thats when i saw for myself how much pml bidded for me.....hmm.....

wobbles;827780 said:
Congrats bros Ivan Chan & TTY! Welcome to the most happening group amongst the Bimmer drivers - the 1er guys!

Thanks bro. Yeah from what I see, does seem pretty happening! But something I noticed different about this forum, very few pictures posted leh.

1series;827816 said:
Oh, i aleady gotten my COE at the last bidding....sorry, i booked on 22 May not 23 may...23 May gotten the COE at 58001....thats when i saw for myself how much pml bidded for me.....hmm.....

ic.. Den i think u go bttr stress yr SE.. Lol

tty;827857 said:
Thanks bro. Yeah from what I see, does seem pretty happening! But something I noticed different about this forum, very few pictures posted leh.

No pictures cos we like it live telecast...must come meetup...pictures dont justify how happening it was..also marketing mei mei very busy la.. Dont stress her prease...

Ps: i never ask liao cause i got my dosage of pic liao...tsk tsk :lol:

Any bro placed order in June and was told that car is in transit and to wait for arrival in Singapore? Did the SA tell you when teh car will arrive?

SA can't tell me the date and was kept hanging.....

Mine was placed on 1st May n was informed ready for collection on 28th Jun.

look into the booking form today n notice tat was given 1k service voucher n solar film n some small gifts from SE.

Anyway, was told by SE today tat they only left with some funny color. Also 3er is selling very well n I think COD will be up again.

Mine booked on 23 May. After stressing my SE, shipment arriving on 20 June and mine is expected to be delivered around 4 July. But he said he try his best to ASAP after 20 June.....

Ivan Chan;829430 said:

look into the booking form today n notice tat was given 1k service voucher n solar film n some small gifts from SE.

Anyway, was told by SE today tat they only left with some funny color. Also 3er is selling very well n I think COD will be up again.

How come no freebies for me!:mad:

1series;829472 said:
Mine booked on 23 May. After stressing my SE, shipment arriving on 20 June and mine is expected to be delivered around 4 July. But he said he try his best to ASAP after 20 June.....

Look like I will have to stress my SA too :)

Ivan Chan;829430 said:

How come so long? Car still in factory when you booked?

Eastmints;829792 said:
How come so long? Car still in factory when you booked?

Was told by SE tat all other delivery date are fully book n my turn will be Jun shipment. Met up SE yesterday n was being told tat 1er n 3er selling very well. PML will being in 316 next year to flight with C180.

Look like those who not willing to pay for the price of 320 can wait for the arrival of 316 with a more affordable price tag (I guess).

Yo brothers, I book on 23rd April and only deliver on this 2 coming weeks. It prove that 1series is so famous and lot of ppls book. Yeah !!!

Ibmpaul;829975 said:
Yo brothers, I book on 23rd April and only deliver on this 2 coming weeks. It prove that 1series is so famous and lot of ppls book. Yeah !!!

It's good news but i still don't see a lot of F20 on the road leh :confused:

Ya neither than I brother. Think lot of ppls go for Menz C class coz it is sedan but if like us Young & Dangerous will choose the 1 series. (^^,))
Anyway, this is my 1st time own the hatchback babe. No doubt I'll love it coz lot of advantages.

Ibmpaul;829993 said:
Ya neither than I brother. Think lot of ppls go for Menz C class coz it is sedan but if like us Young & Dangerous will choose the 1 series. (^^,))
Anyway, this is my 1st time own the hatchback babe. No doubt I'll love it coz lot of advantages.

Hehe... my first time owning a hatchback as well..... me considered the C180 as well since the price between the 2 is rather close but in term of looks for what you have correctly terms - the Young & Dangerous, C180 cannot make it lor....

Eastmints;829999 said:
Hehe... my first time owning a hatchback as well..... me considered the C180 as well since the price between the 2 is rather close but in term of looks for what you have correctly terms - the Young & Dangerous, C180 cannot make it lor....

Wahahaha... Your thought same as my thoughts. 100% AGREED !!!

wow.....my SE just called me and said the 20 june shipment got some screw up.....all colours have except for Alpine White!!! boring.....my delivery now slide from end june early jul to middle end Jul......

anyone here with alpine white also have this delivery issue ?

1series;830370 said:
wow.....my SE just called me and said the 20 june shipment got some screw up.....all colours have except for Alpine White!!! boring.....my delivery now slide from end june early jul to middle end Jul......

That's suck!! not the kinda of news to deliver on a Sat.......

1series;830370 said:

oh no, suckz man :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back