BC Coilovers?

Re: BC Coilovers?

rex7_vtec said:
Actually why dun you guys get a group buy going?
Sounds like a good idea if we are able to get it at below $1k for the group buy.

Hi guys

Those who are interested in Koni new product FSD dampers or coilover set or sport kit set can contact me directly at 90402770. Especially for Koni FSD dampers that have the lastest technology whereby damping force will adjust automatically accordingly to the drving style as well as road condition. Personally i have try the set on BMWE46 in Holland racing track and can really feel the difference in terms of handling. Furthermore, by having a bigger rim with low profile tyres seem to have loss of comfort and having this FSD dampers will be able to compensate the loss. Furthermore, feedbacks from other owners driving E46 320 seems to fully agree with this point and stating that the comfort level is much better then OE Setup

andysam said:
Hi guys

Those who are interested in Koni new product FSD dampers or coilover set or sport kit set can contact me directly at 90402770. Especially for Koni FSD dampers that have the lastest technology whereby damping force will adjust automatically accordingly to the drving style as well as road condition. Personally i have try the set on BMWE46 in Holland racing track and can really feel the difference in terms of handling. Furthermore, by having a bigger rim with low profile tyres seem to have loss of comfort and having this FSD dampers will be able to compensate the loss. Furthermore, feedbacks from other owners driving E46 320 seems to fully agree with this point and stating that the comfort level is much better then OE Setup
Bro don't hijack this thread leh.

andysam said:
Hi guys

You hijacker.. hard up for bizz or money??... be a sponsor and post on the sponsor site folder. i hope u get ban, really...

rex7_vtec said:
Actually why dun you guys get a group buy going?

i had them on my previous E46, IMHO it is cheap, good & it works. just be prepared to take some comfort out of your ride. it works very well on track.

too bad they don't have it for E90 yet for now. :slaphead:

i paid SGD $1.1 K for the full set 8 months ago.

it includes installation of the coilovers, wheel Alignment & unlimted visit for height adjustment. plus 1 year warrenty.

do keep in mind these charges cos they will cost you $$$ .

my advice is go for the BC coilovers, at least i can say 'i own a set of coilovers before on a BMW, and i will do it again. :yummie:

bt

If one generic BC set of coilovers can be used by all models within the E46 range each with different weight, I am amazed!

regret said:
So who's ON?

1.Regret 318
Why don't you give them a call first and ask them for the best price. That way it'll be easier for others to decide if they wanna do the group buy.

hi guys..im interested in the BC too..just hope i save up enough before the group buy...appreciate it if someone could PM me when you've decided!

Hi member,
Just installed yesterday on my 2003 318-E46, first time on coilovers, It firmer than the performance sachs, no body rolls and worth it,
Try last night on the sharp corner and the ride act like a predator,

Regards

mustaffalj said:
Hi member,
Just installed yesterday on my 2003 318-E46, first time on coilovers, It firmer than the performance sachs, no body rolls and worth it,
Try last night on the sharp corner and the ride act like a predator,

Regards

Bro, you need to let the new coilovers settle in. Meaning once you install, adjust the height you prefer than drive for 3 days with the softest damper (0 click).

On the 3rd day then you click up to the hardness you desire and go for wheel alignment.

I have tried BC on my previous ride (honda). I found the handling and comfort so much
better when the front was set to a few more clicks harder than the back.
But then again it depends on each individual ride. just my 0.2cts.

happy experimenting..

cheers! ;)

drivemax said:
I have tried BC on my previous ride (honda). I found the handling and comfort so much
better when the front was set to a few more clicks harder than the back.
But then again it depends on each individual ride. just my 0.2cts.

happy experimenting..

cheers! ;)

Well... tats why for all front mounted engine, due to heavier at the front, its beta to harden the front dampers more than the rear so as to achieve balance.

Mid-engine mount, all even settings and rear engine mount, stiffer at the rear than the front.

Cheers!

Bro, Thanks for the advise,

Regards

I am interested to try, but dun reckon it is meant for a cab. Haiz.

Well as was mentioned earlier, it can be used for any model in E46....just play with the damping. IMO, it's not ideal but if it works then quite ok...
Typically, other than damping, the spring rates are equally important.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back