BC Coilovers?

Re: BC Coilovers?

Hello bro,
anyone interested in going for a group buy again. Please count me in.
thanks

Hello bro,
anyone interested in going for a group buy again. Please count me in.
thanks

galant1688 said:
anyone to provide feedback after installation?

I had my Hotbits replaced a couple of months ago. It's set to the 16th click and comparatively it's more cushy and not as hard as the Hotbits. I have also had the car raise by 25mm, tired of scrapping humps and undulations, costly at that to mention.

The BC are pretty good, stiff enough yet have some play in undulations, just a tad less hardcore than my previous. However, if you are first time switching to coilover, then the difference will be more profound and you may find it a little bit jaws chattering.

8 months into coilover and you will find panels and glove box rattling, but I don't think the BC if given a softer adjustment will be that bad. Once you get used to it, it becomes hard to compromise the handling it gives, so let the panel rattles....

I just buy the coilovers from FK and have my regular workshop fix it. Also to remind, please go for your wheel alignment one week after the installation. Even if you are previously on coilover.

Wonder where I left my Hotbits...hmm...

hahh..eh friend..ur hotbits still working condition right??..hahha...

find it pls?...i might be keen..;)

hahha..:)

michael.

wah, I asked for the Hotbits to be sent back for replacement of seal as I intend to keep it in case I need to use it but can't seem to remember who I passed it to. Well I guess when it's done, they will contact me for payment anyway.

anyone interested to do a group buy?

calling for ah beng and tom ling. :)

has anyone else tried this coilover? thinking of getting them as well.

was there a group buy?

I have just got a set of BC coilover from one of the forum member. I wonder if there's any tool or special allen key needed to adjust the damping setting?.

Pls enlighthen me pls. Thanks..

yes..there is. didnt he give you? is a L shape key.

No worries, most workshop should have those keys

Thanks for the info.

I have bought a second hand set. I don't think th owner has it.

He has given e everything he had. Anyone could snap a photo of it for my mechanics' reference. I'm in KL, is there any BC dealer here?

CHeers.

falco;215371 said:
Thanks for the info.

He has given e everything he had. Anyone could snap a photo of it for my mechanics' reference. I'm in KL, is there any BC dealer here?

CHeers.

Then buy a set of allen keys, just need to find which fits.

falco;215371 said:
Thanks for the info.

CHeers.

You could try contacting Fong Kim. Its on the resources page. I believe they do BC quite actively but i reckon they should be able to assist you. Look for Ricky.

Thanks for the heads up.

I tried using ordinary allen key, it doesn't work. I presume the right allen key must have a smaller tip to turn the click deep inside.

I have contact Jess of Fong Kim. No immediate stock is available. I have ordered from Fong Kim. It will only arrive in 2 weeks. Anyone has a spare? I could get it from you and u can then get it from Fong Kim when the stock arrive.

Just trying my luck here. Thanks a lot!

falco;215395 said:
Thanks for the heads up.

I tried using ordinary allen key, it doesn't work. I presume the right allen key must have a smaller tip to turn the click deep inside.

I have contact Jess of Fong Kim. No immediate stock is available. I have ordered from Fong Kim. It will only arrive in 2 weeks. Anyone has a spare? I could get it from you and u can then get it from Fong Kim when the stock arrive.

Just trying my luck here. Thanks a lot!

Try to contact Whisky_Tango a.k.a Eric. He is on BC coilovers and he might be helpful.

Cheers!

Sorry to dig out this old thread, but is anyone interested in getting a group buy from Fong Kim? And does the previous bros here who installed the BC coilovers have any comments on it? Thanks for the advices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back