BC Coilovers?

Re: BC Coilovers?

rex7_vtec said:
Keep it untill someone wants to buy it lo....
I just think its quite dumb to be waiting for the last person... Besides we are in December, have some X'mas spirit!!!!
Now gotta look for a free day where I can fix my new tyres and this before doing my alignment.

rex7_vtec said:
By the way, how are we going to get this done then? Do we all have to go down and pay for it together or just submit a name list to FK with our contact numbers?
Guess we'll have to wait for Regret for that.

wait to go mate..:)..i hesitated to take the last spot cos i wont have dosh to spare till after christmas..:).. i'll look u up then, to see if your set is still there..:)..that is, if u want to part with them..

cheers mate! good on u..:)

m.

rex7_vtec said:
1.regret 318
2.rodders (Only if there's sufficient number)
3.gonzo 318
4.joe 320
5.rex7vtec

Ok so I guess we can go ahead with the group buy purchase?
No point waiting when we are just 1 man shy.

If anybody else wants to purchase the BC coilovers let me know. You can either take my spot now or just grab it off me at the same group buy price at a later date.

gwumpkus said:
wait to go mate..:)..i hesitated to take the last spot cos i wont have dosh to spare till after christmas..:).. i'll look u up then, to see if your set is still there..:)..that is, if u want to part with them..

cheers mate! good on u..:)

m.
No prob dude, just give me a call if you decide to take it! I'll leave it at home!! Maybe wrap it up in X'mas wrappings? Hehehehe

hahh...good on u!!... will let u know for sure...cheers man..:)

michael

pai seh guys.....l will let Ricky know and fix a date....so u guys wan to do it together in a day?(Possible)

So how is this group buy thing coming along? Has anyone fitted them yet? I still can't find the time to get it fixed.

oki, i got the BC coilover installed. initially the ride was alittle hard and bumpy, but after abt a week, it seems to settle down and its more comfortable. i must say the handling was great! good buy!

snowman said:
oki, i got the BC coilover installed. initially the ride was alittle hard and bumpy, but after abt a week, it seems to settle down and its more comfortable. i must say the handling was great! good buy!
When did you fixed it? Was it at the group buy price?

rodders said:
When did you fixed it? Was it at the group buy price?
oh, i did not get it from the group buy, got it 2nd hand from someone else. got it installed at BVO.

hmm...my turn to look for shocks now..:).. so any one whos got some to let go/lobang for good prices etc etc... do let me know man..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back