BC Coilovers?

Re: BC Coilovers?

TripleM said:
Well as was mentioned earlier, it can be used for any model in E46....just play with the damping. IMO, it's not ideal but if it works then quite ok...
Typically, other than damping, the spring rates are equally important.
Wouldn't his car be too heavy for the springs?

Yeah,
I wouldnt do it myself..

ok guys, just spoken to Ricky from Jeep Chee...He is selling the BC coilovers @ $1250 plus free alignment. I managed to convince him to get us a special group buy (min. 5 e46) purchase @ $1100 plus free alignment!!! Any1 interested?? Pls enrol now..

1.regret 318

ok guys, just spoken to Ricky from Jeep Chee...He is selling the BC coilovers @ $1250 plus free alignment. I managed to convince him to get us a special group buy (min. 5 e46) purchase @ $1100 plus free alignment!!! Any1 interested?? Pls enrol now..

1.regret 318
2.rodders (Only if there's sufficient number)

Theres a typo error on the shop. Its Fong Kim and not JP.

Updated as follow;

ok guys, just spoken to Ricky from "Fong Kim"...He is selling the BC coilovers @ $1250 plus free alignment. I managed to convince him to get us a special group buy (min. 5 e46) purchase @ $1100 plus free alignment!!! Any1 interested?? Pls enrol now..

1.regret 318

ok guys, just spoken to Ricky from "Fong Kim"...He is selling the BC coilovers @ $1250 plus free alignment. I managed to convince him to get us a special group buy (min. 5 e46) purchase @ $1100 plus free alignment!!! Any1 interested?? Pls enrol now..

1.regret 318
3.gonzo 318

Hi,
Did anyone would like to have my 10 days old BC, I'm going back to Fong Kim tomorrow morning to dismantle and reinstall a standard , Reason- my wife compaining it look sporty and she prefer standard look, price negotiable-call or sms me @ 9664-3466,

E-46 318, 2003

Regards
Mustaffa

mustaffalj said:
Hi,
Did anyone would like to have my 10 days old BC, I'm going back to Fong Kim tomorrow morning to dismantle and reinstall a standard , Reason- my wife compaining it look sporty and she prefer standard look, price negotiable-call or sms me @ 9664-3466,

E-46 318, 2003

Regards
Mustaffa

Mus,

you can ask Ricky / Fong Kim to adjust the height to be almost the same as stock.
since the BC is height adjustable.

bt

you can make it as soft as ur sports suspension, dun have to change,

Thanks for the advice Bro, will retain the BC, Talked to Ricky, He very helpful to help me to adjust until I satify,

To those who respond to my previous message through my cell phone, I apologise for the inconvinence caused,

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.regret 318
3.gonzo 318
4.joe 320

1.regret 318
3.gonzo 318
4.joe 320
5.rex7vtec

Ok so I guess we can go ahead with the group buy purchase?
No point waiting when we are just 1 man shy.

If anybody else wants to purchase the BC coilovers let me know. You can either take my spot now or just grab it off me at the same group buy price at a later date.

rex7_vtec said:

1.regret 318
3.gonzo 318
4.joe 320
5.rex7vtec

Ok so I guess we can go ahead with the group buy purchase?
No point waiting when we are just 1 man shy.
Wow I'm impressed with you Barry. Swee swee! Only hope you don't kena stuck with this set for too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back