• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Beware of this Car Dealer

Re: Beware of this Car Dealer

yeah.. he was jailed previously for burglary or something..

MOFO == mother fucker in short..

Do not deal with car dealer in short, but I had bad experience with this car dealer, Strait Euro Motor, the crooks are Justin and Reno guy...totally corrupted!

Just beware of these crook car dealers, named Justin and Reno from Strait Euro Motor....super corrupted and mean!

Sorry to hear about the crooked case here.

I always believe there're black sheep everywhere. Am sure there're still some good dealers out there who are ethical & trustworthy.

Have been trying to sell my CT9A for the last 2 months and calls from dealers are all rejected. Why? Price is not right. After owning 3 cars and being through countless times for these transaction procedures, it's best if you can sell to a direct buyer and get a bit more out from the selling price by doing all these procedures yourself.

Today finally agreed a deal with a buyer and I've told him, he will only get the car after I've got the deposit, his finance company settled the outstanding loan amount, and the balance to be passed over to me in cashier order.

And to all who are selling their cars to dealers/direct buyers, it's as simple as this; Cash/ Cashier Orders on hand, hand over the car keys. Nothing else. Whatever agreement or stories are just BS as too many unethical dealers or buyers out there.

Wow, sorry brother to hear about your bad experience. Yes there are many unscrupulous car dealers that my Dad calls "Fly By Night" Kings. So beware! In general, if you can help it, DO NOT go to any dealers in commonwealth car mart which is a really small and cramped place. Many of the dealers there are really questionable. I had a real bad experience there , and it was lucky i took my cousin along. They lie about the condition of the car etc.

I think there are more established dealers in the market that I am sure fellow forumers can recommend. I buy and sell my car through my cousin's agency and both him and my Dad has been in the car business for many years so I am lucky i never have to deal with such dangerous dealers which can be a financial and mental heartache at times.

I think if you can, when you are buying a car, you request the agent to send the car to STA Inspection to ascertain that the car is accident free and is functioning ok. Each inspection is 30 dollars or so. A lot of dealers claim the car is their mother's/sister's/brother's/uncle's and they are out of country so i witness recently when I bought my car so it was an interesting experience.

So if anyone wants recommendations on agents that are trustworthy, you can PM me and I can provide a few that my Dad deals with for over 20 years. My dad has been in the principal auto line for 30+ years so that's why I learn a lot from them haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

well, regarding the car dealer's scene, it goes both ways, sellers want to sell the car priced as advertised, and dealers want to buy in at price which is not reasonable. Which is true actually? In good dealers(as in do everything nice nice), spray the car, do minor servicing, willing to let you take the car to your personal workshop to check, and worse is car park there don't sell, all that stuff. Its all cost. So where to find the profit margin 10- 20k? at most they earn is 3 - 4k depending on loan commision and profit of the car.
i'm not a dealer but have friends that are. bought my rx8 previously and was all happy about it. even the admin stuff which i happily paid 500 bucks. goodwill money ppl say. Well, i'm not saying you shouldn't pay all, but THERE are unscrupulous one out there. choose wisely, its not all that bad.

Now, i have a 523i Oct 2006. Sliver with beige interior. Wood trims, does come with i-drive no navi. who want?

Last edited by a moderator:

$500 admin? Haha.

Oilman;941025 said:
$500 admin? Haha.

$500 admin is retarded. You know the LTA paperwork is free right? Can be printed online.

already said. Goodwill money. if you appreciate his service, helps you on your paper work and stuff. why not? everybody got to put food on the table. You take a cab now and see your receipt. it puts admin fee too. you bid a new car plate also need to pay LTA for the damm admin of 300. so whats your point?

Take it easy man. If giving a $500 tip floats your boat, we're happy for you... and happy for the salesman too :lol:

I also dun understand the admin fee thingy ! I though they already make profit on the vehicle already?

jonleeck;941181 said:
I also dun understand the admin fee thingy ! I though they already make profit on the vehicle already?

No offence actually and none taken. Apparently some dealers, the first 300 is for the company, then the 200 split half with the salesman. so if the salesman sold the a car gets his car comm, lets say 350, admin another 100 and trade in 100. roughly the salesman are earning about 550 - 600 for one car. depending on company. some salesman may even get a small commision from the loan itself. 0.2% maybe?

its called "kick ball" money.

Nothing wrong with paying a reasonable amount SO LONG AS its stated upfront and the dealer actually does good work or reasonable amount of work for it..but it used to be added in 'as of right' until I hoot them nicely on it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
typhu88bid

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back