BMW 325i vs 523i

Re: BMW 325i vs 523i

Luckily your fren's wife never say wanna M3! :lol2:

mini833;281533 said:
Just to inform you guys, my buddies and I were at alexandra yesterday evening.

See, see, look, look... Then one of my buddies itchy backside, ask the wife, if she would like to change her car, she obviously said yes. We spoke to the sales rep on duty, made them an offer, and they bought a 523iA YESTERDAY!!! Delivery 29th Dec!:oops:

WOW! 1st, I got to say, a lot of people buy on impulse. 2nd, PML seems keen in your business, especially if you register 2007... I can't believe it...:screwedu:

Turbonetic;281538 said:
Luckily your fren's wife never say wanna M3! :lol2:
Congrats on your purchase & Welcome to the club! My 523i is one month old & my wife & I are enjoying the ride, performance & stability. Very smooth, responsive engine & the 5 series is still the most eye-catching model cf. the 3 & 7. Noticed too that you get better service from the valet as I previously drove a Camry & felt like an old man behind the wheel - cornering is terrible bcos too much roll & really have to slow down. Back passengers also complained giddy.
So no regrets despite the higher depreciation cf.Jap cars. Worth paying.

Want I mean is PML seems keen to do business... Its alright for consumers like us... searching for a bargain

mrericlee;282642 said:
Congrats! The new fridge doors and the whisker tail lights are beautiful!

mrericlee u decided ur ride?

ml2spin;282908 said:
Oops, busted...

So mr ericlee, decide or not? :nehnehhh:

Hi Bro,

You stalking me from Accord forum?! Hahahaha...

Answer is not yet.... big commitment here... heart is on 325i....

Hi Guys,

I just called my SE to put in an offer for 325i. Don't know if will go thru or not.

Respond I got was they wanted to sell me 325i Sparkling Graphite without iDrive and non-xenon. Says her boss order wrongly and super skeleton speced model.

Did not get a definite response from SE yet... but I told her I preferred the 325i Highline and that was what I wanted for my price. Seems like my price is not unreasonable cos she said dunno can or not (did not reject me outright).

Hmmm. I got a pretty weak response from SE. The 2 I approached kept pushing me the "strip down" 325i and I heard that was the only 325i available.

I have a questions..... for this year end target that PML tries to shoot for, do they have to sign the deal? Or do they have to put the car on the road?

If it is to put the car on the road.... then I know why they not interested in my sale liao.... cos they got no car and need to indent. Sianz...

target for the year end is to register the car by year end. is the registration that counts.

my neighbor just got his super bargain Volvo S80 yesterday by trading in his 10mths old E90 320i. Don't asked me the details, just know he got his S80 for 138K cos Volvo wants to hit their quota sales 1000s car register for year2007. Damm bloody good deal, knowing the OMV + COE he got.

I won't think you had missed anything. 325i no iDrive not a BMW, better if is with XENON. you'll regret if it doesn't. just my thoughts. you don't have to agree with me.

Haiz.... guess PML less desperate.... why why why!

My god... S80 2.5 T (A) is supposed to be in $164,000! Super great deal....

mrericlee;283153 said:
Haiz.... guess PML less desperate.... why why why!

My god... S80 2.5 T (A) is supposed to be in $164,000! Super great deal....
PML is desperate, but not on your desire :lol2:
moved on, is a good sign.
you're fated for 523i
offer them on 523i
you might get it.
never try
never know
good luck
:yummie:

You might be too late for YR07 reg. unless transaction make in cash.

If you really like the 325 highline edition, then go for it at their lowest price they quoted you though it might not be the price you expecting. The selling price can't be too off from what PML is retailing though i must agree there is still some inconsistency. If you do not subscribe, pardon me, it's seem you are not ready to commit. I hate to say this less to mention accept this, there is a price to pay for the branding.

Juz look at how C&C spec their car in comparison to their peers. But they are still selling, why? 3 pointed Star, say no more.

Gd luck

Haiz... I am a very depressed forumer today.... PML is very tough on 325i pricing.... lowest price was still above a 523i price and my offer was rejected. Not blaming PML... they probably got brand so a bit less desperate then Lexus and SM Motor. Bravo. PML steady.

Just me guessing, main reason is probably no 325i sedan in stock. They keep wanting me to buy the 325i no iDrive, no Xenon and cannot pick colour... say boss order wrongly. Other reason quoted was niche model... so pricing very stiff.

Depression mode liao.... haiz.... why why why..... Lexus and SM Motor are still courting me I also dun wan... I feel so jilted. See beh ko lian.... :-( sad until dunno what to say liao..... Need some rehab for depression.... haiz... why oh why.... why.....

mrericlee;283685 said:
Haiz... I am a very depressed forumer today.... PML is very tough on 325i pricing.... lowest price was still above a 523i price and my offer was rejected. Not blaming PML... they probably got brand so a bit less desperate then Lexus and SM Motor. Bravo. PML steady.

Just me guessing, main reason is probably no 325i sedan in stock. They keep wanting me to buy the 325i no iDrive, no Xenon and cannot pick colour... say boss order wrongly. Other reason quoted was niche model... so pricing very stiff.

Depression mode liao.... haiz.... why why why..... Lexus and SM Motor are still courting me I also dun wan... I feel so jilted. See beh ko lian.... :-( sad until dunno what to say liao..... Need some rehab for depression.... haiz... why oh why.... why.....

mate, why don't you consider a 2nd hand one. there are 3 available now in ppsl, why not you go take a look.

cheers

I agree with muddie.. I used to think of first hand only... but after i saw the 523I with M5 kits... I love it.. as long as its not an accident vehicle... the engine are usually ok.. a 2 yr old car will have no difference with a brand new one in terms of performance..

If the extra few thousands can cure depression, why not just do it.

mrericlee;283685 said:

muddie;283713 said:
mate, why don't you consider a 2nd hand one. there are 3 available now in ppsl, why not you go take a look.

cheers

get 523i, if i not wrong, get it mod to 525i.cos my frd's uncle bought an 323i . pml told him it's a 2.5l engine.cos they tune it down .he intend to change the chip which i think cost $1.6k to tune it up. maybe u can consider?

Thanks bro for all the advices..... I love the 325i and I was also watching PPSL's cars. From 2 x 325i's become 3 x 325i's.

For each car, I called to check the background.... it's mileage are all so attractive under 10k on the road..... and when asked who's the owner? Sales guy said... no owner.. owner is PML lar..... so, I asked a followup question --> "PML? Does that mean that those cars are all test drive units?" SE replied.... "Er... possible lar, but I cannot confirm". I think many people are quite anal about keeping to low rev's (yes, I have heard before engine today are factory run-in) during the 1st 1000km. I am too... so, having a car that has been thrashed from 0km to

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777boats
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back