BMW Portable Naviagation system

Re: BMW Portable Naviagation system

Mambo, You are my man! Great Fix! Mine has only hissing b/4 each message.. but now.. wow!

When told that "someone" had a fix for this.. the Service Coordinator said : my people must check u know ... can also be cable ... etc... alamark! Told him it is the AUDIO CONTROL. In the evening.. he went to the "people" and the people told him while he is on line to let me know.. "AUDIO CONTROL". Shows how committed these SC's are.. in their job.. First taste of quality of people at PML. Somemore senior one... Biggest joke is that : You must remove everything.. like this item : "how to remove my reverse camera - wired on the dash board"

Pity is that TWO DAYS! WOW!

Mambo, thanks alot! to recommend this update! @ Alex (not who...hahhaha)

Can give you a KISS or not?

Ah Lian;442312 said:
Mambo, You are my man! Great Fix! Mine has only hissing b/4 each message.. but now.. wow!

When told that "someone" had a fix for this.. the Service Coordinator said : my people must check u know ... can also be cable ... etc... alamark! Told him it is the AUDIO CONTROL. In the evening.. he went to the "people" and the people told him while he is on line to let me know.. "AUDIO CONTROL". Shows how committed these SC's are.. in their job.. First taste of quality of people at PML. Somemore senior one... Biggest joke is that : You must remove everything.. like this item : "how to remove my reverse camera - wired on the dash board"

Pity is that TWO DAYS! WOW!

Mambo, thanks alot! to recommend this update! @ Alex (not who...hahhaha)

Can give you a KISS or not?

So is ur hissing fixed ?
Did u leave ur car for 2 days :sickinbe:

Can.

With PML you need to be firm, courteous and nagging at times.

They are only there to work and are not always up to date.

The more reasons we here must share our knowledge in this forum.

Knowledge is POWER.

Yes! 100 percent! No more

GO FOR IT!

Tribeca;442345 said:
So is ur hissing fixed ?
Did u leave ur car for 2 days :sickinbe:

Will always keep your practical advice in mind:)

Yes, it is good to keep ourselves updated in this wonderful world of real-time information!

Did not read your msg, will assume every batch is like ours.. if so, cannot ask for change liao!

Sorry, I know firm and courteous but nagging.. can share.. because even when I nag 2 days 2 days.. no use leh? His firmness is greater than my nagging? Leh?

mambo;442353 said:
Can.

With PML you need to be firm, courteous and nagging at times.

They are only there to work and are not always up to date.

The more reasons we here must share our knowledge in this forum.

Knowledge is POWER.

Ah Lian;442364 said:
Will always keep your practical advice in mind:)

Yes, it is good to keep ourselves updated in this wonderful world of real-time information!

Did not read your msg, will assume every batch is like ours.. if so, cannot ask for change liao!

Sorry, I know firm and courteous but nagging.. can share.. because even when I nag 2 days 2 days.. no use leh? His firmness is greater than my nagging? Leh?

Ah Lian,

U should have used ur charm on him lah:laughlik:
Which man liked to be nagged at:blahblah:

Does perfume work? I get my mum's poison lor and poison his nose!:woottt:
Or I get my brothers to stand beside me?:slaphead:

Please go and book a date with Alex. Maybe you should try your hand at nagging to reduce to 1 day.. and let us know? Nothing to loose, more to gain! or squeeze out a replacement car?

Tribeca;442405 said:
Ah Lian,

U should have used ur charm on him lah:laughlik:
Which man liked to be nagged at:blahblah:

Just sent my car in at East Coast and the engineer was fast to say it is a audio control problem and a replacement is needed. If their action is fast, should be able to get it end of the day or tmr morning before 10am.

Clap, clap, clap!

Where is Kampong? lol....

Ah Lian;442429 said:
Clap, clap, clap! Next time will go East Coast also. The Kampong area looks friendly and less cold...:thumbsup:

Feedback your comments after the FIX:)

Morally they should contact all "affected" - although it is not a compulsory recall. Many don't even know such things existed.

Sorry: should be refering to something like Kampong Arang?

adriantn;442433 said:
Where is Kampong? lol....

Anyone here knows how to increase the volume when talking on our mobile.

Is it control by our phone or the car.

It seems the mic is not that good.

mambo jambo...
before my audio control change, i was using the Garwin GPS to control the vol on the speaker system but i doubt you could control the mic volume. My counterparty has always indicated that my voice is very clear without interference.

Will update again once i get my ride back.

mambo;442475 said:
Anyone here knows how to increase the volume when talking on our mobile.

Is it control by our phone or the car.

It seems the mic is not that good.

I am using iphone btw...

adriantn;442482 said:
mambo jambo...
before my audio control change, i was using the Garwin GPS to control the vol on the speaker system but i doubt you could control the mic volume. My counterparty has always indicated that my voice is very clear without interference.

Will update again once i get my ride back.

Mates....got back the ride and all in perfect condition. Work well done by the team at East Coast PML.

may i know the service advisor name ? i will send the car there to re-program the audio control to resolve the gps hissing sound problem.

do you have to call them to make appoint first or just drive down, report the problem and leave the car there for 2 days ?

thanks !

adriantn;442566 said:
Mates....got back the ride and all in perfect condition. Work well done by the team at East Coast PML.

wt_know;442598 said:
may i know the service advisor name ? i will send the car there to re-program the audio control to resolve the gps hissing sound problem.

do you have to call them to make appoint first or just drive down, report the problem and leave the car there for 2 days ?

thanks !

Just a suggestion. You can key in your request online and put in under remarks to re-program the audio control to resolve the gps hissing sound problem.

PML BMW website

Priority One! Call to fix the nearest appointment!

You may let the caller know what u want to be fixed. But, once u have an offical appointment, no worries, die die, they will have to "fix" the problem for u. Only matter is how many days?

I don't like leaving an e-mail... thou...

ktnpl;442608 said:
Just a suggestion. You can key in your request online and put in under remarks to re-program the audio control to resolve the gps hissing sound problem.

PML BMW website

1. Call service centre for appointment.
2. The service staff will check for stock availability (audio ctrl)
3. They will advise collection time after reprogramming. Each service centre will definitely varies depending of service staff/engineer and thus determine when u will collect the car.

My first time visiting East Coast and has no bad comments. Staff is professional and got back the car on the same day.

thanks for your update. same day collection is definitely a plus point ;)

adriantn;442693 said:
1. Call service centre for appointment.
2. The service staff will check for stock availability (audio ctrl)
3. They will advise collection time after reprogramming. Each service centre will definitely varies depending of service staff/engineer and thus determine when u will collect the car.

My first time visiting East Coast and has no bad comments. Staff is professional and got back the car on the same day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back