BMW.SG Topless Club Inauguration Meet

Hi Geoff

My speciality are these "candid camera" shots. Hehe.

I must say that after seeing these great pics, the Topless meetup was much more fun than I thought it would be. Thanks everyone! :wavey:

Ok that's it!!
I m organizing a mini meet-up and photoshoots for coupe!.... :twisted: but :laughlik:

Let me think of a place first...
watch this space... ;)

Me driving only a 318..........feel so left out............... :(

U are permitted to crash in...
I will ask ryan to photoshop your car to look like coupe..

hahahaha....thats a good idea. You should have thought of that for last Sunday's shoot...

Geoff Ang said:
hey hey triple M coupe only... roadster leh???

Geoff, all welcome...

Cheers

DJ is really was fun isnt it!!! Nice meeting u all guys. :) We will find another nicer place n JUST DO IT ya...... B4 tat let me finished a few of my other mods in order to get tat complete look n final shot of my car okie?? Wow Alain is good in taking photos too(The only pic tat my car look nice in was the 1 Alain postesd wif the backside view :oops: )

Mixmaster, you are the Chief, didn't know you are so involved. Nice pics of the topless, any topless lady to add on??? Just kidding! Anyway might be picking up the white lights from you as I managed to sell my parts and need the white lights to fix back to post facelift. catch up with you this friday.

Alvin666 said:
DJ is really was fun isnt it!!! Nice meeting u all guys. :) We will find another nicer place n JUST DO IT ya...... B4 tat let me finished a few of my other mods in order to get tat complete look n final shot of my car okie?? Wow Alain is good in taking photos too(The only pic tat my car look nice in was the 1 Alain postesd wif the backside view :oops: )

Bro, what other mods are you planning??

Whoa... got UUC exhaust? Quad pipe?
Body colour front grille...Hmmm.. sounds intersting!

No lah jus a twin pipe(Dare nt put Quad lah if nt the M Cars will laugh at me,keke) Hey interested in coloring ur crome grille to body color, i suppose we r the 1st to do it in spore) Look fierce MAN!

...Wow Alain is good in taking photos too(The only pic tat my car look nice in was the 1 Alain postesd wif the backside view )

Thanks for the compliments Alvin666... I can send you the original un-joined photo.. u wan?? I really like ur (car) bumper.. nice ass! If u wanna sell ur back bumper let me know... :twisted:

SMYUEN said:
Whoa... got UUC exhaust? Quad pipe?

Bro, is this nice?? kekekekeke :roll:

tips1.jpg

tips_red.jpg

TSE3_COMPLETE.jpg

Siu boh???? kekekeke :twisted:

'The Great White'

alainc said:
...Wow Alain is good in taking photos too(The only pic tat my car look nice in was the 1 Alain postesd wif the backside view )

Thanks for the compliments Alvin666... I can send you the original un-joined photo.. u wan?? I really like ur (car) bumper.. nice ass! If u wanna sell ur back bumper let me know... :twisted:

Hey bro do u mind to brg the photos tat u took tat day to show me on Sunday? :oops: Cos my were really terrible( i m nt into photographer ting lah)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehasingh028

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back