BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

Fuck Harold. I dun! I I wear panties

did u hit ur target in Harlem Jem?

Not yet. New York is a fuvking zoo. Whole frigging nighti hear police sirens. Machiam csi. Ccb. Gave up sleeping.

TripleM;646406 said:
did u hit ur target in Harlem Jem?

totoseow;646520 said:
Not yet. New York is a fuvking zoo. Whole frigging nighti hear police sirens. Machiam csi. Ccb. Gave up sleeping.

Just don't whack my future father in law ok!!!

totoseow;646520 said:

eh bro you not supposed to live on the streets of friggin harlem ok. can book hotel and stay. or brothel.

totoseow;646403 said:
Fuck Harold. I dun! I I wear panties

You use unwashed panties as balaclava toto. hides the smell of sweat and good for facial hair growth- ask me how I know.... :ultrasho:

OK, apologies for all the off topics lately. I have had a stressful couple of weeks. I will behave from now on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello there
I have interest to join the Sepang Track Day on 30 July . Would you please advise if there are slot still available, thanks

BMbelmond:huhhuh:

I believe its alrdy fully booked up but there are always those who pull out last min.

YZYgold;653291 said:
I believe its alrdy fully booked up but there are always those who pull out last min.

Hi YZ,

yup.........

good luck
cheers

i'm afraid i will have to pull OUT... car suspension not healthy, don't think i will do it any good bringing it to track :(

soundghost_man_pulling_hair_out.gif

*slot not transferable due to over-subscription*

Last edited by a moderator:

sibei juay excuse....how many times?

louise, no worries.. please still ride up with someone else and bring the broom.. you can still sweep pit lane yah :D

Shaun;663087 said:
louise, no worries.. please still ride up with someone else and bring the broom.. you can still sweep pit lane yah :D
i'm thinking of going up with the other ahpek car... take pictures...
the '36 front coilovers i think are busted, making knocking noises on compression and the rear shock mounts are torn.

Hi Racebred. If there's any vacancies from last min drop outs for the 30th July track day, pls let me know. I am very keen to join. I'm not a first timer/newbie to tracking. Got a few mates joining this track day as well. So would really like to join them for the run. Many thanks. -Ronson.

Hi, thanks for the interest. It's great to see so many enthusiasts join us for our track days.

However we have agreed at the forum level that we will open up free slots to more participants after the total pullouts have dropped the car total to less than 40.

I've been really busy this past weeks. But these are the few things that I'll still need to settle before the track day:

1) convoy. We need to have an "official convoy". Can anyone volunteer to be a convoy leader for a "normal speed" convoy? There and back.
2) Newbies. I will need to know that each newbie (less than 3 sepang track days) has a designated orientator to start out the session in. When I have the time I'll be calling you guys up individually.
3) pls remember to print and fill out the indemnity form first. And it'll help if you bring your own pen to the registration desk. Thanks guys!!

Thanks Racebred. Noted the rules of engagement. Am definitely keen cos got 2 mates already confirmed a slot. So if there's any drop out below 40. Do let me know. I'm also ok to lead convoy if necessary. Cheers.

I'm pulling out of this track day too. Brakes seemed to be giving problems after the TCC track day last week. Hope you guys on the waiting list can get a slot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affiliatesslotycom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back