BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day 30 July 2011 registration

hey guys, as of now there should be 45 cars. Pullouts are mock, wilson, carrie, mark, randy savage.

Racebred;666255 said:
hey guys, as of now there should be 45 cars. Pullouts are mock, wilson, carrie, mark, randy savage.

Randy Savage... yeahhhhh.... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

45 cars
Manageable numbers

lung also dropped out yah

Roger that, ok total so far is 44 cars. Nice and comfy.

Regarding convoy, other than Mock who indicated that he wanted to be in the official convoy, and he has since pulled out, no one else indicated they need a convoy.

For every single participant car + spectator car that is going up, do you have your own friends' convoy to join (preferred choice). If you really have no one to tag along with, there is currently no BMWSG level convoy catered, you have to let me know asap. I will not be leading the convoy because usually I will arrive early for the set up. I will have to look for a convoy for you to join.

FYI, I will also be booking 2012 dates for BMWSG. It will be 6 saturdays spread out equally over the year. However I will be making the plunge and booking (and thus placing reservation fees) out of the 6 track days, 3 of them will be full day track days. (making a total of 9 x 3hr sessions in the year)

Also FYI, I will plan to open up the registration of the 3sep 2011 track day within the week after of this coming track day. I will also be posting plenty of reminders and forewarnings on when I will post the new thread up.

Track ur suv la
Set a record

Ok I've attempted to call down the list of newbies that were listed above. There are 9 listed. Those who got a missed call from me pls call me back. I will ask and arrange again during the safety brief. However if we can settle the orientation now it can save us some time. This includes any Extra Drivers that registered. Pls "declare" and let me know if there are any unlisted newbies so I can help arrange. Safety is paramount.

Somehow I lost Jett's number. So Jett if you see this post pls call me.

As of now there's also no request for any official convoy.

See you guys on Sat! Dont forget to print and pre-fill up your indemnity form first. :)

Full day track days in 2012. Yay! Thanks for putting in so much effort with the organisation of the track day Shawn.

19. Patrick / California / Newbie
20. Mika / Turbo S / Newbie

following 2 have dropped out pls take note RB

Goddit. Last count 42. Please note thatwe cannot offer refunds if the number drops below 40. But that's not really a big problem since we have a potential waitlist if it's not too last minute.

Racebred;666580 said:
Goddit. Last count 42. Please note thatwe cannot offer refunds if the number drops below 40. But that's not really a big problem since we have a potential waitlist if it's not too last minute.

Hi Racebred, sorry to inform you I cant make it tomorrow as the car is having technical issues. Please help remove my nick from the list & apologies for the very late request.

I'll send u an SMS separately.

Thank you.

golfgti

ok so far the pullouts are mock, wilson, machoman, carrie, mark, ey ong, kenyi, lung, patrick, mika. These are the first 10 who pulled out from our initial batch of 50, bringing the total to 40, just nice.

subsequently, we have:
ac323, royce, golfgti who have pulled out. Our total now stands at 37. We can have replacements for these 3 slots, and when we do, we can bring forward to next TD/ refund these 3 slots to the gentlemen above.

So, I am open for booking on a 1st come 1st served basis. Pls call me. I do not have the chance to log into this thread at other times of the day, especially as today is the last day before the track day, pls call/sms me if you are interested.

Latest update: Andy will take the 38th slot.

Vincent Toe wants a slot... was communicating with him just an hour ago but now his phone is offline... msged him to contact you asap and get a slot

===

This morning torrential rain on the highway north and south of the track as well as at the track itself...wet and dark the first half of the session, slippery even on street tires.. later stopped raining but dried only in the last 45 minutes or so. Hope tomorrow is better... if driving up in the morning may want to leave earlier just in case..

Guys, I will be posting the 3rd Sept BMWSG TD on Monday 1st August at 12pm. I realised I shouldnt do it at night like the last time. Daytime, there's more chance of everyone having access to computer. Hope it's better for everyone this time round. :)

Liam, GT3RS, will cover AC323's slot. The subsequent slots are vex and golfgti's. They are still available for interested participants. In addition, KWY91 is also pulling out. Thus we have 3 empty slots. Refunds and/or rollover of these 3 payments will be done when replacements do step in.

The current rollover for next track days are lung, ey ong, kenyi, carrie, mark, machoman, ac323

P1000390.jpg

P1000391.jpg

P1000392.jpg

P1000393.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000395.jpg

P1000399.jpg

P1000400.jpg

P1000404.jpg

P1000406.jpg

P1000408.jpg

P1000409.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000435.jpg

Thanks for organising the TD Shawn!! the weather spoilt the fun today though!!

see u in there in 2 TD time!! haha!!

Pictures coming up in a bit..... watch out for that thread.. (but it might be a little blur).. couldn't find the right setting.....

Thanks Shawn for organizing the track day and thank you Jeremy for the track orientation. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affiliatesslotycom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back