BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

TripleM;638908 said:
Truly nice car to drive
I can imagine the caymanR would b the same at least

Ok bring on ur Mitsughini n i will make sure all then smf porkers box u till u give up n pit

Mitsughini.... hahahaha ok that one rather funny Smurfie....

Papa Smoothbackside,

Once the aircon is fixed... the Mitsughini is gonna make your blue ballz cry for mercy. Speaking of stone chips dammit the Mitsughini got christened damn good on the drive back.... got a ton of chips on the body and windscreen.

Think I gonna cover the windscreen. Stupid car too low and suck stones like you suck crock.

Wot cover?
Real man's car need no cover. Gerald says one.

K at least go respray ur calipers to orange so it contrasts vs the wheel.
Actually it is to remind u of how great the RS is!
Muahaha

Great track day and run !

Thanks Shawn / Gerald / Shaun for organizing / help etc :)

YZYgold;638742 said:
Thanks to all who helped out especially Dave for arranging the Tow truck and Eunice and Alvin for sticking with me all the way to the workshop n back.

dave;638840 said:
YZYGold: glad tht u're alright!! +1 for Alvin and Eunice to stay back and bring him home safely!!

please use the thank you button.. kekekee...

Anyway, it was a great track day! Thanks shawn for helping with my tires.. :)

harold996tt;638899 said:
BTW heard he took your Boxster spyder out. He was super impressed with your rubbers and the car!

Yup, both Jack & Shawn tested the car, both have same comments......:cool:

'The Great White'

dave;638840 said:
Thanks Shaun for organising the track day!! Had a wonderful one!

YZYGold: glad tht u're alright!! +1 for Alvin and Eunice to stay back and bring him home safely!!

A good run with all the SUPERCARS on the way back!!

Shawn, thanks for finding me a slot for the track day at the last minute.

Dave, thanks for the taxi ride. I actually got a whip lash from all the hard braking and fast cornering and had to go sraight to the A&E after I crossed the border. I will remember to wear a neck brace next time I ride with you!

Great trackday, super weather too.. Thanks Shawn and King Arthur.

==

Please take care on the NSH. The drive up and down is far more dangerous than the track driving itself.

wilman2772;638968 said:
Yup, both Jack & Shawn tested the car, both have same comments......:cool:

'The Great White'

Good stuff. Though I would never trust my cars to Smoothie unless I am drunk (which is actually quite often).

Thank you to Jack for the taxi ride in the GT3, awesome ride, awesome driver!

eggz;638994 said:
Thank you to Jack for the taxi ride in the GT3, awesome ride, awesome driver!

U r welcome Eugene
Now I know why u were stranded...must be the spinning head that caused you to misread the fuel gauge :lol2:

harold996tt;638985 said:
Good stuff. Though I would never trust my cars to Smoothie unless I am drunk (which is actually quite often).

Am I the other named driver for your Mitsughini? Pls do it quick coz u might need my help someday

TripleM;638997 said:
Am I the other named driver for your Mitsughini? Pls do it quick coz u might need my help someday

What the heck, just don't shave couple of days and you can say that you are me if stopped.

harold996tt;639016 said:
What the heck, just don't shave couple of days and you can say that you are me if stopped.

ah yeah

maka_karl_4.jpg

Aiyoh.... ZY, did the barrier thingy happen at the entrance ramp to NSH where there's a sharp left bend immediately after a very high blind crest? So in the end did you Eunice and Alvin get to vote or not?

Wilson, you got an awesome car here. Mid 230s totally possible. The quickest stress-free leisure drive at sepang in a road car I've ever driven. So competent is the chassis... :) Next track day we go and disturb Gerald and his crazy S2k.

For reserves accounting: Andre and YZY both arrived at the track but could not track due to technical issues, so I refunded them $195 x 2. We also had an extra 2nd driver who paid $50 cash at the track. Therefore I will adjust the reserves figure by 50-(195x2)= -$340 at the other thread.

Everyone, thanks very much for making this track day possible. I shall open up the registration for the 30th July track day. Also, pls give your feedback on how many track days we want in Sepang in 2012. It's time to start securing dates so we can have the best time slot which is Sat 9am.

It was a great event...thank you Jack for the inital help..I still suck!
Will prepare better for the next one..

Racebred;639306 said:
Aiyoh.... ZY, did the barrier thingy happen at the entrance ramp to NSH where there's a sharp left bend immediately after a very high blind crest? So in the end did you Eunice and Alvin get to vote or not?

Everyone, thanks very much for making this track day possible. I shall open up the registration for the 30th July track day. Also, pls give your feedback on how many track days we want in Sepang in 2012. It's time to start securing dates so we can have the best time slot which is Sat 9am.

Hi Shawn,

me and Eunice didnt get to vote................................
2012, 6 Track day???

* thanks once again.....................(please auto insert my name and Eunice for 30th July TD)
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn, I also arrived at Sepang but didn't drive on track as I could not remove my exhaust silencer (one year's worth of rust does that sometimes). In my efforts to remove it, I also ended up being unable to reinstall the screws to secure it. I didn't want to risk driving on track with a half-stuck silencer as it may detach itself whilst on full throttle and pose a hazard to other drivers. Does this count as a technical issue? :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socoliveztv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back