BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

clara25;632564 said:
Just more worried abt stone chips

Hi Clara,

stone chips are unvoidable even on our sg road at times, what we do is to have a protection for our front bumper and alitle portion of the bonnet ( something like a car bra )........
if you keen i will PM you where to do this.......abit of cost will be involve doing this...

cheers

totoseow;632426 said:
its a big deal u potato speaking pink panther

Hey gecko fearing LBXX, agree it's a big deal to anyone who wants to make a statement with their vote, or wants to make it really count esp in a hotly contested area.

What I mean is it's technically not a big deal to the election department whether you vote or not, going by what is stated on their page. The penalties, steps to take to get back on the register, valid reasons for not being penalized, all are no big deal.

ac323;632568 said:
Hi Clara,

stone chips are unvoidable even on our sg road at times, what we do is to have a protection for our front bumper and alitle portion of the bonnet ( something like a car bra )........
if you keen i will PM you where to do this.......abit of cost will be involve doing this...

cheers

well maybe u can let me know the details. i duno my way up man, can i like be behind. never take this car up to msia before n too long never do such stuff. must be really careful haha. pls dont rain!

For the N54 guys running on JB4 map2/5, do we need to bring along octane boosters ?

ClemZ;632767 said:
For the N54 guys running on JB4 map2/5, do we need to bring along octane boosters ?

steady JB4............did you upgrade the intercooler and add-in 1 more oil cooler?

cheers

Did front mount intercooler but not oil cooler.

Upsize oil cooler or add another one? Don't see this mod being mentioned in the US based forums, can share more?

ClemZ;632771 said:
Did front mount intercooler but not oil cooler.

Upsize oil cooler or add another one? Don't see this mod being mentioned in the US based forums, can share more?

Hi Clemz,

is better you check with BOSS Motorsports............just in case i give wrong spec....

* a friend of mine did it .............
cheers

Racebred;632266 said:
LOUIS!!

I blame you.

I will ask our sepang constituency MP to put box at Pit 24.

but seriously, how ah?

shawn,

i didn't decide when to call it, i only knew it was either 7th or 14th may...

clara25;632564 said:
Just more worried abt stone chips

ac323;632568 said:
Hi Clara,

cheers

Llumar by Jerry at Autovox normally does a pretty good job.

Usual spots are the front and full bonnet of course, as well as the wing mirrors.

Cover the side sills and most of the car sides (depending on model, can custom cut) as well -- very good if ever go into the gravel

And finally, get a windscreen protector -- the glass also get very small stone chips etc from NS and the track.

Lol, I know I am super anal than most folks for the cars ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite;632806 said:

Usual spots are the front and full bonnet of course, as well as the wing mirrors.

Cover the side sills and most of the car sides (depending on model, can custom cut) as well -- very good if ever good into the gravel

And finally, get a windscreen protector -- the glass also get very small stone chips etc from NS and the track.

Wow isn't that a big damage on the pocket? Anyway hw long such things last?

clara25;632885 said:
Wow isn't that a big damage on the pocket? Anyway hw long such things last?

Should pay itself off if it prevents 2 or more respray / repairs .... Lol ... you will see the benefit if you ever go into the gravel on the track (i know i have :p ) Side benefit is it also helps protect against those irritating car park dings and scratches .....

For me, given the cost of the cars itself, and the fact that the cars are meant to be driven the way it was intended, very little bit helps ....

The Llumar films should last as long as the car

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh ok I tot it was a one time use. Nt tracking juz maybe driving up? So wads the cost like?

clara25;632912 said:
Oh ok I tot it was a one time use. Nt tracking juz maybe driving up? So wads the cost like?

Yup, as permanent protection as it can get (until the next gravel incident ... lol ...)

Believe cost depends on the car, will PM you Jerry's contacts !

clara25;632502 said:
is juz a day thing right? after the event head back?

SMF group always stays over day before and day after. The partying is more important than the track. Totoseow say one.

Elite;632806 said:

Cover the side sills and most of the car sides (depending on model, can custom cut) as well -- very good if ever go into the gravel

Hey stone chips are a no cost option. I say do it!!! Looks so road warrior. Man, Elite let go bro!!! I dun even notice my windscreen is cracked on my cars anymore!

Elite;632916 said:
Yup, as permanent protection as it can get (until the next gravel incident ... lol ...)

Believe cost depends on the car, will PM you Jerry's contacts !

Bro no amount of protection can save you from a journey into the gravel pit.... you've seen my porkers paint condition right??? Heck yesterday I reversed my GTR into the Porker by mistake (hangover).... couldnt even figure where each car hit... as condition sucks on both already hahaha.

harold996tt;633383 said:
Bro no amount of protection can save you from a journey into the gravel pit.... you've seen my porkers paint condition right??? Heck yesterday I reversed my GTR into the Porker by mistake (hangover).... couldnt even figure where each car hit... as condition sucks on both already hahaha.

man u suck! lucky im not ur neighbour. prob hv to keep repairing my gates! u not in KL?

bfast drive tomr?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back