BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day Sat 7 May

harold996tt;633380 said:
Hey stone chips are a no cost option. I say do it!!! Looks so road warrior. Man, Elite let go bro!!! I dun even notice my windscreen is cracked on my cars anymore!

Lol .... you can check out the beating the films took for the cars -- can even feel the bumps and scraps :D

Last edited by a moderator:

harold996tt;633383 said:
Bro no amount of protection can save you from a journey into the gravel pit.... you've seen my porkers paint condition right??? Heck yesterday I reversed my GTR into the Porker by mistake (hangover).... couldnt even figure where each car hit... as condition sucks on both already hahaha.

We can do a battle scar comparison at the next meetup -- call your gravel pit marks and raise you 2 bird strikes :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mockngbrd;632890 said:
img_4_blue_tapes.jpg

yeah, unfortunately that shit just makes your car look like a toilet bowl with a leak....

totoseow;633385 said:
man u suck! lucky im not ur neighbour. prob hv to keep repairing my gates! u not in KL?

bfast drive tomr?

shitz just saw this bro. Went run just now. no wonder you were up early messaging too. nah couldn't make this trip.... my ballz are going blue waiting for Nova Racing and Maximus.... first test of the tranny breaking car....

Actually you can also buy the liquid tape that Maximus racing sells. Justin used it on his RS and Superlegerra. Really works... only problem is it washes off with water so if it rains heavily on the way you are done. hahaha

if anyone wants to give up their slot, i've a friend who would like to take over.

cheers

is there facility to add air to tyres at the pit garage or must go to petrol kiosk?

dazza;633958 said:
is there facility to add air to tyres at the pit garage or must go to petrol kiosk?

unless someone brings their pit crew...then just politely ask, no problem one if they r not busy.

.most of us just go to the petrol kiosk.

totoseow;633967 said:
unless someone brings their pit crew...then just politely ask, no problem one if they r not busy.

I think if you have the hose, you can use it.. no? i was contemplating to borrow from a workshop the last time and bring it along..

eunice;633973 said:
I think if you have the hose, you can use it.. no? i was contemplating to borrow from a workshop the last time and bring it along..

yes u can. u bring we share!

just like to ask how are we gg to vote? all go malaysian embassy or....if malaysian embassy so mafan, i like to give up my slot

Niva;633984 said:
just like to ask how are we gg to vote? all go malaysian embassy or....if malaysian embassy so mafan, i like to give up my slot

Hi Niva,

track finish at 12pm then straight away drive home.......should reach sg latest 5pm i supposed ..........

cheers

Niva;633984 said:

I'll buy your slot if you're giving it up. Friend wants it..

ac323;633985 said:
Hi Niva,

track finish at 12pm then straight away drive home.......should reach sg latest 5pm i supposed ..........

cheers

ooo..okok..then I will go for track. thanks alot. =)

Niva;633995 said:
ooo..okok..then I will go for track. thanks alot. =)

Hi Niva,

cool, see you there..........

* what did you buy after you sold your Z?
cheers

dazza;633958 said:

totoseow;633967 said:

eunice;634040 said:
Ok! let me go try and ask

VRD guys will be there for Jack and me.. if you want to keep fiddling with your pressures you can ask them to help and tip them at the end of the session.

ac323;633985 said:
Hi Niva,

cheers

if you leave on the dot u can clear customs by 4 easy. or just leave a little earlier.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back