CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

Re: CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

king kong now at his weekend service jio for more firing power... but dunno y still have so many supporter.

try ask king kong do this for his men, thats what i call a true leader!

Act of Valor Grenade Scene - YouTube

Sometimes it might not be blind faith... it could be denial. Even they know something wrong but insist nothing wrong and try to turn black to white. Its about ego... they just dont admit they are stupid.

To clarify.... i am just saying human nature in general and not taking reference to anything

ipoh-horfun;843986 said:
king kong now at his weekend service jio for more firing power... but dunno y still have so many supporter.

SAF soldiers will use helmet to cover the grenade then sit on the helmet.

ipoh-horfun;843986 said:

This is what he will say he did when he goes to jail. He made the sacrifice for all. The woman sacrificed by working overseas in a cramped Hollywood mansion.

snowmanyee;843988 said:
Sometimes it might not be blind faith... it could be denial. Even they know something wrong but insist nothing wrong and try to turn black to white. Its about ego... they just dont admit they are stupid.

To clarify.... i am just saying human nature in general and not taking reference to anything

Think end of the day, if there is accounting irregularities, then its a fraud.

If they do have the mandate like what the members are preaching now, then CAD is just barking the wrong tree. i do remember that they come out in the open to say that they did not fund Sun.

honestly, if thats how they want to burn their money... we cant stop them. they should just formalise it... CAD wont be able to poke holes...

But "no wind got no wave"....

Come to think of it... why all the hassle and trouble? Just do an annual report claiming they received for e.g. $75million instead of $100million of donation can liao. So long they kept it within the 5 of them when opening the donation boxes.... who the hell can find out?

snowmanyee;844008 said:
Come to think of it... why all the hassle and trouble? Just do an annual report claiming they received for e.g. $75million instead of $100million of donation can liao. So long they kept it within the 5 of them when opening the donation boxes.... who the hell can find out?

now collections are on GIRO/Credit Card..... Professional liao

kenntona;843981 said:
Agree. And surely, the case will reveal whether:

~ indeed the whole management (those as charged) is fraudulent or

~ there are some accounting irregularities, not tantamounting to fraud, but lack of disclosure

Again, it boils down to individual choices to blacklabel the management before trial or to cast judgement as more details unfold.

Just to clarify, I am not from CHC, never been.

But I read with interests how few groups of people behave:

(1) general public on a witch hunt on the way the church has been evangelising, and the way the church has been soliciting fundings. Atheists, sceptics, critics and all. Different objectives, same outcome. A field day for them. I cannot tell who is the mob and who is really fighting a cause.

(2) general public sitting on the fence. Neutral, waiitng for the debacle to unfold. I belong to this group.

(3) christians from other churches sitting on the fence. Relevance in knowing how CHC works. Stay diplomatic as many characteristics of CHC is prevalent in other churches.

(4) christians from CHC sitting on the fence. Took one step back and question their faith. Understand that men can sin too.

and

(5) christians from CHC siding the charged. No qualm about blind faith, no regression of facts as well. Take whatever from the church as the gospel truth. Do not understand that the church is a mere vessel.

I agree that alot is being said even before the courts have not made judgement, but this is singapore where the onus is on the accused to prove his innocence.

I belong to grp 6 ...bored and nothing to do so comment any topic that is active...but really dont care bc doesnt affect me in any way...

Looking at all the past cases and end states, we should more or less know what conclusions they are heading. I'm just waiting.... Pop corns and beer.

this saga is more exciting than london olympics 2012, i will be buying a pop corn machine for tihs.

...let's be matured enuf...not 2 give anyone names. Objective.

...actually ...nothing wrong with pursuing dreams....like in her case, but methods and avenues used...r probably ....maybe rather unconventional. If gospel were to be spread & or needies to be help ...we are looking at building a whole run dwn villages w tt amount of monies ...already.

...obviously using influence . Say if Sumone were to approach say ...record company ...can get as much support ? No.

Chocs;844068 said:

...let's be matured enuf...not 2 give anyone names. Objective.

...actually ...nothing wrong with pursuing dreams....like in her case, but methods and avenues used...r probably ....maybe rather unconventional. If gospel were to be spread & or needies to be help ...we are looking at building a whole run dwn villages w tt amount of monies ...already.

...obviously using influence . Say if Sumone were to approach say ...record company ...can get as much support ? No.

$ can buy you support........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

The FIve stages of grief

Denial - Anger -Bargaining - Depression - Acceptance.

I guess we are still at Denial...

newbie88;844012 said:
now collections are on GIRO/Credit Card..... Professional liao
Well CHC goers even debit from parent's account via supplementary credit card... now this is definitely not a way to go even for paying tithe. 1st breach of CHC as not trustworthy - if the church going member is not working but studying and receiving allowance from parents, they should not even pay. This is pure extortion using the name of Jesus or God or whatever.

How do give away something thats not even yours?

cwoon;843927 said:
Ps Kong Hee Preaches - YouTube

Just cant agree to wat he say ......... so those poor ones praises inferior to those rich one who can donate more?

Rubbish

:hmmidont:

..I'm hardly angry. this makes me so angry. RUBBISH.

..Our praise is nvr empty. only God knws.

..knn

Chocs;844267 said:
..I'm hardly angry. this makes me so angry. RUBBISH.

..Our praise is nvr empty. only God knws.

..knn

This KH really talk the C**K and Walk the C**k ... really saio one. :screwedu:

The more I see that youtube the more I feel absurd abt his sharing. :ultrasho:

Chocs is my idol. I will donate to her $10 every month and if u guys not happy with me, I'm gonna tell u this is between us and I'm furthering her modeling career which is none of anybody's business so just get lost.

Oh when I saying all these u will also see tears flowing down my eyes. Maybe got bak sai also.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back