CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

Re: CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

C3P0;844297 said:
Chocs is my idol. I will donate to her $10 every month and if u guys not happy with me, I'm gonna tell u this is between us and I'm furthering her modeling career which is none of anybody's business so just get lost.

Oh when I saying all these u will also see tears flowing down my eyes. Maybe got bak sai also.

Harlow! Take a queue number! You are behind me!

FYI, I'm her manager so pls PM me for my bank account number. I prefer GIRO. Thank you.

Cash card can or not? Or how about Gold bar? Can appreciate more in value leh!

...Wahahahahaha ......Seow huh!! R u all Blind .....oso.... :D..!

....btw...i say 1st huh.....Prease dun take my pic Oki, ccb...tq.

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

Last edited by a moderator:

Benny Hinn is also a famous faith-healing US-based pastor, who also lives in luxury, and is friends with CHC's King Kong
Benny Hinn Exposed - YouTube
In December 2006, Benny Hinn Ministries sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated US$36 million and costing over US$600,000/year to maintain and operate. The 22-seat craft was purchased in 2007 and christened "Dove One".

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee;844558 said:
si beh gay!

so jonleeck is the BU?

hoooray! the real hitmee is back! :inlove:

zorro;844577 said:
Benny Hinn is also a famous faith-healing US-based pastor, who also lives in luxury, and is friends with CHC's King Kong
Benny Hinn Exposed - YouTube
In December 2006, Benny Hinn Ministries sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated US$36 million and costing over US$600,000/year to maintain and operate. The 22-seat craft was purchased in 2007 and christened "Dove One".

Blame your parents for not asking you to study theology and becoming a pastor of a megachurch.

Benny Hinn was relaxing for God. Dressing well for God. Traveling for God. Spa for God. Dine for God. Drank for God. Sometimes he forgot, who he is suppose to really be.

Why should I blame my parents??? On contrary I am proud that they brought me up as an upright and honest person..I believe in Karma....I do beleive there are good christian too..

Tanzy;844651 said:
Blame your parents for not asking you to study theology and becoming a pastor of a megachurch.

Benny Hinn was relaxing for God. Dressing well for God. Traveling for God. Spa for God. Dine for God. Drank for God. Sometimes he forgot, who he is suppose to really be.

zorro;844658 said:
Why should I blame my parents??? On contrary I am proud that they brought me up as an upright and honest person....

But you don't have $50m to play with lor... (I could be wrong though.)

Yes you can play with 50m and hopefully dont landed in jail......and your next life you could be a beggar.. (I could be wrong too)

MapleLeaf;844683 said:
But you don't have $50m to play with lor... (I could be wrong though.)

Where did the $24m or $50m go to? Some marketing "guru"?

MapleLeaf;844831 said:
Where did the $24m or $50m go to? Some marketing "guru"?

Come to think abt it (I was shitting jus now and think wat $24m can do) ..... $24m can buy 8 years of our PM *ee time (not say I fully support all initiatives lah :naughty: ) ......and do alot more wonders than this Sun(down) music (noise) career ........ :dramamam:

Tio bor?

I so man :nutkick:

Speechless......................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88one
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back