Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

Re: Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

seanskye said:
Make as many people happy as I can. One mouth one vote, regardless of which forum the mouth is at.

A prostitute's mission statement. Make as many people as happy. Philosophical.

Wu kong ka nah bo kong.....

Nabey

kenntona;1032846 said:
Devil's advocate - what would you do if you are TUCK YOU?

improve our roads and build elevated expressways on top of the current ones. nationalise public transpot.

Mockngbrd said:
improve our roads and build elevated expressways on top of the current ones. nationalise public transpot.

Execution-wise, name a few scenarios of your suggestions on road improvement and elevated expressways.

When I read, I was wondering why Feb?

Then I realized CNY 2014 is on 31 jan.... So you see, the govt still got heart one... It gives a chance to those who wish to chui xin qia to quickly go n buy car now so tat by the 6th bidding, you should still be able to get your car!!

Must have been proposed by one of the Our Singapore Conversation participants!

Cheers!

Mockngbrd;1032864 said:

I would retire and make plenty of people very happy.

Vomit blood .......

flyboy;1032873 said:
When I read, I was wondering why Feb?

Then I realized CNY 2014 is on 31 jan.... So you see, the govt still got heart one... It gives a chance to those who wish to chui xin qia to quickly go n buy car now so tat by the 6th bidding, you should still be able to get your car!!

Must have been proposed by one of the Our Singapore Conversation participants!

Cheers!

kenntona;1032868 said:
Execution-wise, name a few scenarios of your suggestions on road improvement and elevated expressways.

wan110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Like the ones in Shanghai ?

Mockngbrd;1032864 said:

Sad, but true. I'm sure there is no correlation but our roads have become what they are today under the navy radm. Maybe pond a bit more we can row boats instead.

Elevated expressways must be precise. They build the elevated bypass along CTE by the INGENIOUS engineer planned for a ONE-LANE channel.

In fact, it is these one-lane exits that creates the bottlenecks (example CTE => PIE Changi). So please, build elevated MULTI-LANE expressways.

kenntona;1032846 said:

Mockngbrd;1032864 said:

+1.

Btw, is the public transport system better now? Or are they still trying hard to "improve" it?

Btw, is the public transport system better now? Or are they still trying hard to "improve" it?

yesterday got chiobu sit nex to me on bus, considered improve? i try to pee downblouse but cannot see anything though.

my idea for elevated expressway will be built on top of the existing expressways, same number of lanes on average, but one big loop around SG with very few exit/entrance points. Exit/entrance points on upper level will redirect cars down one level to the existing 'normal' expressway. if you miss your exit then will be like msia liao. lppl go one big round. lane 1 speed limit 160km/h. no commercial vehicles allowed. ERP will be set at $10 per entry, after midnight half price, buy 1 get 1 free. If you stupid stupid go down for fun and want to go back up, pay another $10.

Toll fees collected will be spent on high tech x-ray camera that can see thru blouse as well as advanced tarmac that drain away water super fast and also special lighting at each exit point. Whenever car go thru it will light up with music and say "time extended"!!!

I will also build elevated rest stops along the way with super huge free parking lots for no reason what so ever. Police cars on this highway will all be:

BMW-M5-polizei-12.jpeg

Break 160 and they will chiet you, you road hog, they will run you off the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mockngbrd;1032906 said:
yesterday got chiobu sit nex to me on bus, considered improve? i try to pee downblouse but cannot see anything though.

forum's golden rule.... NPNT!!!!! pls self ban

jasonmaxima said:
forum's golden rule.... NPNT!!!!! pls self ban

Mock's definition of a chio bu................

If i minister, whoever dig up and patch up road like this will kenna headphones superglue to his ears and listen to China wine non stop.

SM_07_09_2013_CJ_3_22637308_22571277_yeosl_x1raja.jpg

kenntona;1032846 said:

I thought many ideas were given during all the conversations...but knn all he did was to implement something most think is idiotic.

He is a master in using "selective hearing", the rest filter out.

hoks;1032946 said:
I thought many ideas were given during all the conversations...but knn all he did was to implement something most think is idiotic.

i thought the multiple car owners tax would have been a good suggestion

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back