Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

Re: Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

Comes in 3 shades of gray ?

Navi;1034748 said:
ecp behind MBS towards AYE got one part of the road create 3 different tone of noise.....

Red_Bean_Bun;1034694 said:
+1 on the lousy roads ..... Anyone find certain roads surfaces makes the road noise roar like crazy these days ?
I'll always +1 on our lousy roads these days. When will they fix these? Looks like they dropped standards and hire cheap subcontracters to patch our roads. There are so bad!!!

Got patch meh?

MW;1034785 said:
Got patch meh?
Good point. Actually think crappy roads are destroying my suspension so can I sue LTA in order to replace with
Ohlins suspension ;) ;) ;)

Add your PSS to the damage. The crappy road feathered my tires ........

JuzMe;1034787 said:
Good point. Actually think crappy roads are destroying my suspension so can I sue LTA in order to replace with
Ohlins suspension ;) ;) ;)

Complain complain complain. Different shades of grey, loud road noise, tyre damage, FC bad. You all wanna make a difference, join the government and make a change from within! I mean, just look at how much change Vivian has brought since he joined the elite! From 'once in 50 years floods' to '5 times a year floods'. Not to mention cleaner hawker center ceilings! Or look at the myriad changes Tan Pei Ling introduced since she got elected (OK, so she didn't get elected but rather hitched a ride on somebody else's coattails). Changes such as:

Erm, paiseh. Couldn't think of one single example of change she's made.... Except maybe perhaps she now carries a Bottega instead of a Kate Spade? Who knows. Who cares.

My point is, don't just be Internet heroes and keyboard warriors! Remember, 60.1 say one, and they are watching you! :lol2::lol2:

I hope she didn't jinx Bogetta ......

wobbles;1034828 said:
Complain complain complain. Different shades of grey, loud road noise, tyre damage, FC bad. You all wanna make a difference, join the government and make a change from within! I mean, just look at how much change Vivian has brought since he joined the elite! From 'once in 50 years floods' to '5 times a year floods'. Not to mention cleaner hawker center ceilings! Or look at the myriad changes Tan Pei Ling introduced since she got elected (OK, so she didn't get elected but rather hitched a ride on somebody else's coattails). Changes such as:

Erm, paiseh. Couldn't think of one single example of change she's made.... Except maybe perhaps she now carries a Bottega instead of a Kate Spade? Who knows. Who cares.

My point is, don't just be Internet heroes and keyboard warriors! Remember, 60.1 say one, and they are watching you! :lol2::lol2:

wobbles;1034828 said:

For cars, I believe in the saying, "Wanna mod don't scare and if scare then don't mod". For politics, "wanna vote for them then don't complain and if wanna complain then don't vote for them."

Dinosaur hunter;1034861 said:
For cars, I believe in the saying, "Wanna mod don't scare and if scare then don't mod". For politics, "wanna vote for them then don't complain and if wanna complain then don't vote for them."

It's: "Ai mod, mai scared, ai scared, mai mod".

That'll be the epithet on my tombstone ....

Dinosaur hunter;1034861 said:
Does it mean that i can complain if i did not vote for them?

davidtch;1034866 said:

No, you cannot. Do you have a permit? Did you apply for permission? Dunch have? Go back to your corner & suck thumb & ride on bumpy roads & listen to the different roar of your shredded PSS tyres.

I dare you go to vagsg kpkb about gahmen

davidtch;1034866 said:

haha... to ensure an imperfect system/policy do not go haywire, people are suppose to complain or some may say give feedback. I would say whether you support the current gahmen or opposition, as a responsible citizen one should exercise his/her rights to complain if a policy is not right or lack proper implementation.

Mockngbrd;1034868 said:
I dare you go to vagsg kpkb about gahmen

No need lah. Just write an e-mail directly to the relevant authorities.

davidtch;1034866 said:

Don't complain, join them and make a difference, Wobbles said many time liao....

C3P0;1034895 said:
Don't complain, join them and make a difference, Wobbles said many time liao....
I m not president scholar. How to join the changes?

Are you sure changes can be made within?

COE Expected to chiong.

see results , cat A and Cat B chiong like no tomorrow
COE Open Bidding

SEPTEMBER 2013 2nd Open Bidding Exercise has ended on 18/09/2013 16:00 hrs
Results are being finalised

Bidding status as at 18/09/2013 16:18 hrs

Category

Current COE Price ($)

Quota

Bids Received

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) 83,751 370 654
B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 86,239 377 703
C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 76,001 263 321
D MOTORCYCLE 1,703 523 579
E OPEN 87,001 261 459
Source: Land Transport Authority

Expected la...and will keep chionging.

Cat A, B and Open received twice the amount of bidders , double the COE quota amount given

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8xbet_1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back