Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Re: Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

yah.. we drink lexibabe's blood and sandy is ...

if i come along, can u guys dun drive so fast..? :(

just drive behind me roasty.

nYteMarE;287395 said:
just drive behind me roasty.

your head.. u sure chiong with your simota/remus monster..!! :lol2:

ahem.. i am safe driver.. ask any of them who've driven with me.. always keep to speed limit...

they always give me 10 min headstart so i don't arrive 30 min after everyone else has... :p

nYteMarE;287398 said:
ahem.. i am safe driver.. ask any of them who've driven with me.. always keep to speed limit...

they always give me 10 min headstart so i don't arrive 30 min after everyone else has... :p

haha ok ok i always keep within speed limit too. didnt even know that you can go 100km/h when the sign says 90.... so expressway always less than 90.. lol

we cruise together lah. trying to keep up with the rest is very stressful!

nYteMarE;287393 said:
yah.. we drink lexibabe's blood and sandy is ...

only selected members are allowed to drink my blood to complete the ruital...........:nehnehhh:

pls go donate blood to the blood bank.. :p

so you're saying i'm selected to drink it la... hur hur.. roasty also want... jo say one..

nYteMarE;287406 said:
so you're saying i'm selected to drink it la... hur hur.. roasty also want... jo say one..

pls ask the chairman for permission:nehnehhh:

what the.. how come my name suddenly pop up.. *sweat*

hahaha wahlau eh, what's all this talk about drinking blood, hot metal rods and sandy go which toilet and shit?? :screwedu:

you all building suspense for all us newbies ha? the climax better be a good one hokay~

:)

ps: how come i cannot access : CLUB SANDY : leh? we all jammed up the website is it?

sweat from intrepid excitement... tsk tsk.. be calm..

Roasty;287394 said:
if i come along, can u guys dun drive so fast..? :(

Ahemmm.. Roasty.. did you follow the wrong convoy? our fav past time is road hogging so all the chio bu can see us one mah.......:yummie:

Roasty;287413 said:
what the.. how come my name suddenly pop up.. *sweat*

I drive and cruise slowly with your dear :)

Will try to be there, got nett meeting till 2200pm, Where will u bimmers bee.? By the time reach u abt 2225hrs, Dont know if kambing soup still available or only oily kambing soup.

Frank, no worries. just call any of us for updates on location. Else you can wait for us at Club Sandy, likely to be there around 11.00 pm onwards.

Dont worry abt club sandy and blood drinky, I went through all that and became a stronger, meaner bimmer. Add 30% extra to speed limit for power and siok. U will be stronger too

providence29;287522 said:
Dont worry abt club sandy and blood drinky, I went through all that and became a stronger, meaner bimmer. Add 30% extra to speed limit for power and siok. U will be stronger too

well, so you say! looking like :woottt: :shakemyb: :dance: is cool and all, as long as we newbies dont end up looking like any of these:

:oops: :| :uhhh: :chinese: :drool: :errr: :helpp!: :sickinbe: :p

because we don't want to meet :OTpolis:

:woowooo:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups