Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Re: Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Benji ben just called me to say he met with an accident, so can't join us.
Told him if need help on repair or whatever, just post it in the forum, we will help him out...

C3P0;287850 said:
Told him if need help on repair or whatever, just post it in the forum, we will help him out...

hey hope he is alright...

C3P0;287850 said:
Hope Ben is ok but also hope the other car involve is not a Picanto...

accident? hope he is ok.. maybe cos of the heavy downpour today..

drive carefully later guys! dont speed!

shit man, hope the guy is alright.

sszone;287838 said:
u all ah....forget our dear Satayman liaozzz ah??? hehe

Sob Sob, got sell satay ley.........join you guys next time.
SS is the best, more satay for you next time. Have fun. keke. :)

nice meeting everyone again, old and new.. and some apparently appearing younger than they really are.. :p

Thank guys for another fun nite of TCSS..here are some pics

There are pple TCSS sitting down..
rsP1040359.jpg

There are pple TCSS standing up also
rsP1040360.jpg

There are pple TCSS till very thirsty also..
rsP1040356.jpg

Not enough subject to TCSS.. newspaper provides inspiration...
rsP1040358.jpg

as for me, me busy with the kambing soup

I've driving behind this cute fella on the way to club sandy.. it's very refreshing
rsP1040367.jpg

That was a lovely car and a very lovely owner as well...:cloud9: .. It's a pleasure to have you joined us.
rsP1040368.jpg

At Club Sandy, the TCSS continues..
rsP1040377.jpg

It was a romantic night for couples.. :yummie:
rsP1040378.jpg

Another couple.. love is in the air.. damnz gay....:yummie:
rsP1040380.jpg

Ahemm.. some couple little bit promiscous... tsk..tsk..tsk.. changing partner.. haiz..:(
rsP1040382.jpg

This fella ooggling at the going on.. ma'ciam liak guo like that...
rsP1040386.jpg

:angry: .. me already one eyes closing..zzzZZZzzz

hey thanks for the concern guys. i'm fine but my E36 butt is gone. heart damn pain lahh. it's wasn't a picanto. it was a proton waja. a malaysian car somemore. that guys skidded and smash right into my butt. repair is gonna be hard cos s'pore workshop don't do malaysian insurance claim. sighh

any suggestion for workshops in s'pore that do this kind of things? i'm afraid that i don't get back my orginal stuff.

hahahaha it's seems that you guys really enjoyed yourselves. organise another one soon man. i'll be there for sure. hahaha. disappointed that i can't meet you guys.

Of course some are more decent, shy or haven't paired up..:chinese:
rsP1040381.jpg

while those going overboard type started making threesome...:uhhh:
rsP1040383.jpg

Ahemm.. I'm not gay.. I very fast horsin or camel..whatever you fellas preferred..:D
rsP1040385.jpg

This "father X'mas" who have missed the sledge for the north pole can be witness...:)
rsP1040374.jpg

MOST IMPORTANT.. my dear admin robot face, once again proven himself to the Ultimate Sandy Machine... I'm so touched....:thumbsup:
rsP1040373.jpg

:angry: .. now me both eyes closed liao..ZZzzZzzzZzzzZzzz.. good nite yo'll

Benji.. was that you I saw at the SLE? Sorry I didn't know it was you as we haven't met before. There's a resource page that list a number of workshop who does or specializes in bimmer. check the link below

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/workshops.php

Please do post if you need further assistance or advice.

OH IT WAS YOU?? hahaha yeah my accident happened on SLE and i saw a white coupe E36 went pass me. what a small world. hahaha no worries man. and thanks for the link.

sorry guys n gal, could not make it yesterday. Will join you all for next meetup.

Benji
Maybe I could refer u to a workshop in Sin Min that can handle the claims involving M'sian Cars.
Don't know the exact name of the shop but I have know its location. Maybe need to drive there, recce and get a name card for u. Let u know soonest.

benji ben;287948 said:
OH IT WAS YOU?? hahaha yeah my accident happened on SLE and i saw a white coupe E36 went pass me. what a small world. hahaha no worries man. and thanks for the link.

Chairman........ you went to Man Exhaust weld off your rear doors??? :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

benji ben;287942 said:
hey thanks for the concern guys. i'm fine but my E36 butt is gone. heart damn pain lahh. it's wasn't a picanto. it was a proton waja. a malaysian car somemore. that guys skidded and smash right into my butt. repair is gonna be hard cos s'pore workshop don't do malaysian insurance claim. sighh

any suggestion for workshops in s'pore that do this kind of things? i'm afraid that i don't get back my orginal stuff.

aww man, what a downer! hope you alright bro, that sucks!

anyways, jaws, my goodness, you stayed up all the way to 0420 to post all these pics???? kudos man, you're the champion~

it was a nice outing, with very nice and laidback people (albeit for the DRIVING though, you monsters :yikess: ), very nice to have met you all! look forward to going club sandy again! and thanks all for welcoming us newbies, you made us all feel right at home!

an important note for new car owners whom are planning to join club sandy any time soon: please bring ear plugs or ipod and a heavy dose of anti-venom. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! :D :D :D

benji ben;287942 said:

hey benji ben...glad u r ok...see u in our next meet up...

btw...ever thought of changing your signature quote?!?! hmmm...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back