3.40PM $66k

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Collecting ride

leslie11;854935 said:
About 40min to go and Cat A COE is alrdy at $61k

Update: 3.25pm: $63k
3.28pm $64,190
3.40PM $66k

if cat A > cat B, i'll sell my 118i and buy the 328i. then mod into yam3.

leslie11;854531 said:
Thanks, I feel so welcome here among new and old friends. It's a great start for me here cos I love to idle away on forums, helps me de-stress!

Welcome leslie... Right timing. Price fr 116 n 118 going up with coe 68k. Driving the 116 or 118 is shiok.

Thanks! It's a relief to know I got my COE, read elsewhere that some didn't get their COE this time.

Hi there, a newbie here, just book a 116i two days ago.
My current ride is still less than a year, but I simply could not resist the F20. Dont get me wrong though, I still love my Jetta Sport as it has been serving me well.

First time owning a hatch and would like to thank a fellow VW convert here for recommending a responsive SE. Bro Eugin, are u reading this?

Oh and yes, I am one of those who failed to get the COE this round :(

MEUTRAL;855592 said:
My current ride is still less than a year, but I simply could not resist the F20. Dont get me wrong though, I still love my Jetta Sport as it has been serving me well.

First time owning a hatch and would like to thank a fellow VW convert here for recommending a responsive SE. Bro Eugin, are u reading this?

welcome bro!! =)
surprised PML din get the COE.. haha..
back in June my SE told me PML never misses in COE bidding.. hmm..

Yeah, that's what I told the SE too. This is the first time I failed to get the COE in the first bid , and it's from PML!! Well, may be they are playing hard to get to me LOL

MEUTRAL;855623 said:
Yeah, that's what I told the SE too. This is the first time I failed to get the COE in the first bid , and it's from PML!! Well, may be they are playing hard to get to me LOL

ya.. surprised.. coz their margin is way more than that 9k increment in CAT A... :|

MEUTRAL;855592 said:

Hi bro meutral, i changed from Jetta Sports to F20 too. Just got my F20 for less than a week but totally enjoying it. so i know how you feel. in fact i looked forward to driving the F20 so much.

i had Jetta for less than a year as well then backside itchy go test drive and got hooked :yummie:

dun worry about COE, i think PML underestimated the biding this time, Next time, sure can get.

Thanks for the encouragement bro. The SE said next bid die die will get, if not may go bang table like VAG bros like to do at VCS haha

Eastmints;855678 said:
Hi bro meutral, i changed from Jetta Sports to F20 too. Just got my F20 for less than a week but totally enjoying it. so i know how you feel. in fact i looked forward to driving the F20 so much.

i had Jetta for less than a year as well then backside itchy go test drive and got hooked :yummie:

dun worry about COE, i think PML underestimated the biding this time, Next time, sure can get.

Me too test drove the 116 and 118.... and also get hooked on this car.
really dont feel like a 139/170hp. feel like higher hp....torque is good too!

Feel like wanna go test drive the car again...... still waiting for my car arrival.

MEUTRAL;855592 said:

Hi bro. Am here..no prob..good things mus share.... Yes i was told by our SE that they didnt get yr coe bid for you most prob they bidded only for a certain no of coes. she quite apologetic but told me dat next bid u sure get yr coe. I m enjoying my ride lots. Well jus enjoy yr jetta sports meanwhile till yr bimmer arrives. Welcome to the club.:wavey:

blackyM;855890 said:
Me too test drove the 116 and 118.... and also get hooked on this car.
really dont feel like a 139/170hp. feel like higher hp....torque is good too!

Feel like wanna go test drive the car again...... still waiting for my car arrival.

Hi bro no nid shy jus pop by pml n ask yr SE fr a joy testdrive down AYE to ECP n back. Shiok. I dare not test drive 118. Wait cant resist temptation n break home minister finance policy

MEUTRAL;855970 said:
Thanks bro. She just informed that the price has increased 10k, lucky me!!

Good timing bro. If u got the itch jus drop by pml n ask WY to give u a test drive shiok shiok. I m sure she will oblige u heh.

MEUTRAL;855759 said:
Thanks for the encouragement bro. The SE said next bid die die will get, if not may go bang table like VAG bros like to do at VCS haha

Well it's ok to wait for another 2 weeks cos you'll prob get an even higher COE for the same price. If your car isn't in SG yet then also not too bad.

Pml 116 at $168 800 n 118 at $188 800. 4k overtrade n 3k finance discount. All bros who bought early all heng!

ginmin;856012 said:
Pml 116 at $168 800 n 118 at $188 800. 4k overtrade n 3k finance discount. All bros who bought early all heng!

heng ah! i bought at 7pm on Tues, really squeezed through the door!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88News1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back