Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

ginmin;858768 said:
Jus sent my 1 in to respray driver door. Yesterday dunno who the #@#@! open his or her xar door so hard left a deep scratch on my dr. Heartpain. Had to respray cos can see white insides. Why cant people open their car dr with care. Mus have been the black hyundai i40 picking up the child from temasek pri sch as dat was the car beside me.:furious:

I Noe how u feel man. R they testing our car's durability? I think better to take with phone the car beside everytime park. I also kena, somemore park near pillar to give passenger side space in Vivo and a stupid SUV opened his door to my rear tail. Also be careful of people who come out of car park lots and turn too early.I really want to install camera but worried warranty void.:evillook:

Eastmints;858732 said:
hi bro Viper76, welcome to the 1er family. Yeah, i staying in Paris Ris, near Elias area. When exiting to Elias from TPE, kena caught by bro Nighthwakcity :D

Guess i will be seeing you around often... cheers :cool:

oops.. exposed your location.. haha..
I'm staying in Punggol.. (we are evens.. :lol:)

ginmin;858768 said:
Jus sent my 1 in to respray driver door. Yesterday dunno who the #@#@! open his or her xar door so hard left a deep scratch on my dr. Heartpain. Had to respray cos can see white insides. Why cant people open their car dr with care. Mus have been the black hyundai i40 picking up the child from temasek pri sch as dat was the car beside me.:furious:

feel for u bro...
nowadays I try to park corner lots..
else avoid those "older/cui" cars or even vans/lorries if the lots are narrow..
they sure will not "chup" your car lor..

ginmin;858768 said:

Sorry to hear about this...

nighthawkcity;859365 said:
feel for u bro...
nowadays I try to park corner lots..
else avoid those "older/cui" cars or even vans/lorries if the lots are narrow..
they sure will not "chup" your car lor..

Agreed. Those ppl driving lorry, van n older car sure Bo Chup our car coz they "red eye" ppl driving lux car n push up COE.on the road these group of ppl also will not give way to u especially when they see you turn on your signal want to filter left or right. Taxi driver also onecofcthe kind.

avoid any cars with child seats at the back... that's when they need more space to put the baby.. and worse if done by the maids.. i once saw a maid doing just that.. :biggun:

Ivan Chan;859384 said:
Agreed. Those ppl driving lorry, van n older car sure Bo Chup our car coz they "red eye" ppl driving lux car n push up COE.on the road these group of ppl also will not give way to u especially when they see you turn on your signal want to filter left or right. Taxi driver also onecofcthe kind.

agree...
in such times, there will be car owners unhappy that they cant change to brand new cars..
looking at the straits times, forums, I can see many "families" claiming that they shld have subsidies for their cars.. :screwedu:

Good morning my beloved 1 Series brotherhoods.
Absolutely you all are correct. In this cases, I use to park my babe extreme near the sidewall especially at shopping carpark & public carpark.
Last Sunday I went to Jurong Sheng Shiong and have a coffee with friends, wow, the fuxker fatty lorry burger driver park beside me and open his door like no body business, on that time I thought "SHIT" kena my side already, when I walk closer to check, 1cm left only lucky am my babe didn't hurt else the fuxker sure kena Kao Kao with me. The fuxker saw me straight away suspended. What a Lan Pa Kia.
In other cases, most of the car left their parking lot without any signal, this is extreme dangerous to the other car coming from beside lane. The thought their father road, most of the ppls just didn't paid full attention when driving. Haizzz, lot of kopi O license.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine also got scar at the back rear already. But lazy to do touch up. Think that I will go all the way to higher storey in my mscp where is always empty so no car along both sides lah

:evillook:and the birds are not helping by keep shitting on my car..
everytime park outdoor will kena.. even while driving also kena
wet tissue alr used few packs until run out..

when i drive lexus still got excess to the point that the wet tissues dried up,.,.

Ibmpaul;859641 said:
Good morning my beloved 1 Series brotherhoods.
Absolutely you all are correct. In this cases, I use to park my babe extreme near the sidewall especially at shopping carpark & public carpark.
Last Sunday I went to Jurong Sheng Shiong and have a coffee with friends, wow, the fuxker fatty lorry burger driver park beside me and open his door like no body business, on that time I thought "SHIT" kena my side already, when I walk closer to check, 1cm left only lucky am my babe didn't hurt else the fuxker sure kena Kao Kao with me. The fuxker saw me straight away suspended. What a Lan Pa Kia.
In other cases, most of the car left their parking lot without any signal, this is extreme dangerous to the other car coming from beside lane. The thought their father road, most of the ppls just didn't paid full attention when driving. Haizzz, lot of kopi O license.

Hi bro,long time nv log in ar. Tis is wat i hate most also. Plus those who like 2 park front in 1. N also ah soh driver. Once saw a ah soh park head in n when cum out frm lot,bang rear onto other car. Then move forward bang another car. Then she juz go off after tat.

Plus those working valet parking 1. Tis happen 2 me juz 1hr ago at mount a hospital. I juz send grooming on mon. Everything swee swee. Wind down all my window dun noe 4 fuck. Then i notice he didnt off my engine after park. My side door part all got sand n dirt cos he put his stink leg there. Knn. Got 2 clean up myself

zhenlie;859877 said:
best is to seal up the car in the ziplock then keep in a container...else alternative park at revol after grooming then take cab...thats my current solution to all those worries..

Haha tats too extreme lar... Don't know if there's any nice rubber strips to prevent all this hit n run?

nighthawkcity;859738 said:
:evillook:and the birds are not helping by keep shitting on my car..
everytime park outdoor will kena.. even while driving also kena
wet tissue alr used few packs until run out..

when i drive lexus still got excess to the point that the wet tissues dried up,.,.

Birds now also brand siow hor..... :dance:

zhenlie;860084 said:
let you choose kopitiam toilet bowl or Capella toilet bowl...which will you choose...

When i urgent hor... i don't really care leh... no choice liao :whattheh:

Yes from the driver's door panel, there should be a label with the tire pressure options..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Eastmints;860089 said:
When i urgent hor... i don't really care leh... no choice liao :whattheh:

Agree... Hahaha... :lol::lol: When a man needs to go, he needs to go. :silenced::lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back