Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

ginmin;860872 said:
Hi nonno13, damage was $180 to respray door. Gd job as cant see any diff shade between doors. Done in 1 day. Send in morning collect evening. At advance scratchmaster off paya lebar.

Cool, i'll check it out. Thx bro

Viper76;860905 said:
lol nope she's going also ....yea i help her warm up the engine lol

Congrats Viper, Maybe after u get use to this baby, u'll change ur R as well:yummie:

nonno13;861107 said:
Congrats Viper, Maybe after u get use to this baby, u'll change ur R as well:yummie:

Agreed.

Do show us the pictures of your new baby and congratulations once again on your new wonderful ride :)

Woo hoo!

Just got the msg to collect my car tomorrow! I'd like to thank everyone for all their info and poison, it's been great so far!!!!

Congrats to all bros who are collecting their rides! As for me, still gotta wait for the next bid :evil:

Wah so fast get liao........ i still gotta wait till next week aarrggghhhh!!!!!!

Anyway happy for you! Enjoy your ride! :goodup:

leslie11;861255 said:
Woo hoo!

Just got the msg to collect my car tomorrow! I'd like to thank everyone for all their info and poison, it's been great so far!!!!

nonno13;861107 said:

lol wun one la...i love my R alot lol...anyway no point hv 2 bmw ma...i will get OOOO instead :)

Eastmints;861219 said:
Agreed.

Do show us the pictures of your new baby and congratulations once again on your new wonderful ride :)

thks bro here's the baby...

Picturebmw.jpg

leslie11;861255 said:
Woo hoo!

congrats bro ..:)

Saw a white f20 in ion carpark earlier this evening..
Skg6xxx alr.. Think bidded num

nighthawkcity;862043 said:

Oh i was at ion too last evening. But mine is same colour as yours :thumbsup:

So many F20 at ion on Sat... maybe we could have a meet up there liao :shakemyb:

lets hv a F20 mitup la bros...for a start...jus state when n where?? can we nominate a recall IC lol

zhenlie;862615 said:
1er meetup eh sai bo? f20 very focus le...ok gents and ladies, instead of national day or after national day, how about dng a 1er meetup on either Sat evening 4th Aug, or Sun morning, 5th August...what do you guys reckon?

lets do it....sat evening is gd :thumbsup:

nighthawkcity;862043 said:

Was at Taka. Did u all check out the new Merc B class display?

I can't make it on Sat whole day, Sun morning got to bring kids to swimming class. You guys/gals have fun!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back