Deplorable Service from Performance Motors

Re: Deplorable Service from Performance Motors

check13;622760 said:
Tiok consolation px. Got back the car today. Maybe like wat some Bros here said, still under warranty that's y took so long.
Btw they also changed my rear window rubber cos it came out n changed the 2 sticks tats for my boot becos it wasn't working properly alrdy.
FOC for all n I didnt pay a single cent today....

I like your Avatar... :D

Btw, all the complains we have, I believe is due to mgmt n not the staff. The recep, service staff etc r all very friendly n nice people, at least that's what I feel after 2 over years....

FYI

they issued a written apology and as a form of goodwill provided 1) 1 session free car grooming, 2) 1 free oil change...... damn big f

Looking at all the negative post on PML's service, I'm getting the jitters abt my decision to buy a 2yrs old 520i. Maybe I should just cut loss and forfeit my 2k

My E60 525 has been in PML for five times over the last four weeks and they still could not rectify the fault.

Khang Motors (TMW) computer could identify fault but PML computer could not. PML computer reported my car perfectly perfect but the ticking sound from the engine compartment is louder than the engine hummmm. Even the SA was fucking the technicians for the situation.

Matter still outstanding....

pengful;622707 said:
I paid since out of warranty. Are you saying they will chop chop on paid cases rather than warranty cases?

That was what an SA told me previously. I was then asked to wait for a week or so. 2nd time it happened I got the replacement immediately (after I became seasoned like the rest) ;)

Yah. This is sad! Think we should collectively write to BMW AG to complain. If PML do not treasure their distributorship, perhaps that should be reviewed, or even allow a second distributor to provide some form of competition...
Btw, anyone have recommendations on third party service providers?

Note: just got my first experience with the service centre. Must say that the service is less than satisfactory. End up having my car in for servicing for 3 days. Sigh!

that is not "less than satisfactory". that's bang table !

bm6;665448 said:
Yah. This is sad! Think we should collectively write to BMW AG to complain. If PML do not treasure their distributorship, perhaps that should be reviewed, or even allow a second distributor to provide some form of competition...

Note: just got my first experience with the service centre. Must say that the service is less than satisfactory. End up having my car in for servicing for 3 days. Sigh!

Servicing 3 days? I thot that was their norm?

Maybe I've become numb to their mistreatment

bm6;665448 said:

Normal servicing? That would be too long.

PML won't be affected by this rants and complaints on this forum. The best thing to do is to write in to Today, New Paper and even put up a page on facebook to highlight their deficiencies. Social media is very damaging. If u post it on facebook with a video, u can be assured that the publicity fallout will be severe.

I like to bombard on their facebook with complaints when they try to market a new model. Anyway, my problem till not solved and it seem that they dont bother to honour my warranty too. Thinking whether to go down pml and bang table in front of all their customers.

check13;622760 said:
Just to let u know;

1) I like your Avatar ;)
2) I copied it, if u don't mind :p
3) Thanks :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

Azarael;666345 said:
PML won't be affected by this rants and complaints on this forum. The best thing to do is to write in to Today, New Paper and even put up a page on facebook to highlight their deficiencies. Social media is very damaging. If u post it on facebook with a video, u can be assured that the publicity fallout will be severe.

PML behaviour has never changed and they will NOT change ever!

Escalate to Sime Darby Holdings if you know someone in there preferably the number one or two. You will see some positive change in their attitude towards you,

That's my personal experience with PML since 1989.

PML will brag that SALES speak for their customer experience :D

Leonardo;826289 said:
PML behaviour has never changed and they will NOT change ever!

Escalate to Sime Darby Holdings if you know someone in there preferably the number one or two. You will see some positive change in their attitude towards you,

That's my personal experience with PML since 1989.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowmanyee;826068 said:
I like to bombard on their facebook with complaints when they try to market a new model. Anyway, my problem till not solved and it seem that they dont bother to honour my warranty too. Thinking whether to go down pml and bang table in front of all their customers.

Tot your x1 quite newly bought rite bro?

Wu kong ka na bo kong.

After so many years in the forum, I have seen all these complaints tantamounting to nothing. At the end of the day, still go back to PML......

Wanna do something concrete and positive, analyse your rationale and terms and conditions, if you have a case, go bang table, threaten to report to CASE and write to the media...... better than doing nothing.

And if really pissed, stay away from PML.

Lets all start a name list on those buay song with PML and then organise BBQ

I guess many of us here would still prefer to deal with the known devil. There are worse dealers out there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub777

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back