needs a lot of moola to master buddha palm hor ... dun play play

golilok;902836 said:
Please ask bro wobbles to impart buddha palm bang table bang SA to you
The highlight is to go there bang

Re: Deplorable Service from Performance Motors

MW;902838 said:
I thought ADs are the best?

:lol2:

I heard one better: PML is bad but don't worry, I found this outside workshop that's really good cos they hire only ex-PML people.

If i m in your shoe, i will the SA to go Punggol fly kite. I will drive it down to MA.

Thanks for the advice. I am literally sitting in PML Alexandra now. Have done battle with the technical support manager and he has given up - he has asked me to wait while he fetches the customer services manager. I will not rest until my problem is solved. I am hoping to see the managing director of PML.

khoolg;902874 said:
Thanks for the advice. I am literally sitting in PML Alexandra now. Have done battle with the technical support manager and he has given up - he has asked me to wait while he fetches the customer services manager. I will not rest until my problem is solved. I am hoping to see the managing director of PML.

Tats the spirit! Dun give up until PML MD offer his X6 or 750 as replacement!

khoolg;902874 said:
Since the matter is not resolved, call up laMWyer. Demand that 1 for 1 swap of car since current car endanger your live. In addition, you are traumatised from this ordeal. PML is responsible for your medical cost to see psychiatrist.

lemon or apple? or was it orange law to protect consumer rights ... ?

Ahem. Time to take out Buddha King Kong Kill 18 Dragon Lotus Palm .....

Guys, just left PML after spending 2hrs 20mins there. I escalated the issue as far up as they would let me. At the end of the session, and to cut a long story short, they gave me: (1) Commitment that my X5 would be returned to be 100% working on Wednesday, and (2) They took back the X1 and gave me a brand new 7 series too drive until I get my car back. Not bad I think. So I'll hold off on the lawyers for now, and see how this story develops next week. Thanks for the advice and support, and I'll post an update next week for all... stay tuned!

khoolg;902968 said:
Guys, just left PML after spending 2hrs 20mins there. I escalated the issue as far up as they would let me. At the end of the session, and to cut a long story short, they gave me: (1) Commitment that my X5 would be returned to be 100% working on Wednesday, and (2) They took back the X1 and gave me a brand new 7 series too drive until I get my car back. Not bad I think. So I'll hold off on the lawyers for now, and see how this story develops next week. Thanks for the advice and support, and I'll post an update next week for all... stay tuned!

X5 does sucks a bit; doesn't it. Maan, your patience is incredible, Mr Khoo
My story on my X5.
First 'breakdown' 3 months ago - couldn't accelerate beyond 30kph
Second 'breakdown' last month - RED warning - stop and seek BMW assistance immediately
Both occassion - delivered back to Kg Arang on a Flat Bed tow truck
Still trying to regain the confidence to drive it confidently!
The warranty claim wasn't a consolition - expected more from Bavarian cars.
Mr Khoo - I think your X5 deserves an extended warranty

khoolg;902874 said:

Did you get your SE to help move things along? I had a minor quirk with the boot. Call SE. SE went to check and ask around SAs if they have seen similiar. Arranged my appt time and i brought in car and problem solved end of day.

Of course yours sound serious, but normally if for safety reasons, no appt needed and you can walk in. Trick to cut the wait queue is to gat your SE involved..

MARK;903005 said:
X5 does sucks a bit; doesn't it. Maan, your patience is incredible, Mr Khoo
My story on my X5.
First 'breakdown' 3 months ago - couldn't accelerate beyond 30kph
Second 'breakdown' last month - RED warning - stop and seek BMW assistance immediately
Both occassion - delivered back to Kg Arang on a Flat Bed tow truck
Still trying to regain the confidence to drive it confidently!
The warranty claim wasn't a consolition - expected more from Bavarian cars.
Mr Khoo - I think your X5 deserves an extended warranty
X comes from US of A or precisely S P A R T A NBURG.

after next Wed, will they let you drive the new M6? opps ... that's from MA :lol:

khoolg;902968 said:

Time to ask for a 1 to 1 replacement if your car is a couple of months old....know of someone who did it for their 630

Sigh. Another thread digger.

MW;607644 said:
All these talking about laksa and hum has made me hungry...

+1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back