Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

Re: Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

Anyway, I am going to write an email later to the servicing manager later, and CC both the CSA and my SE on this incident..

See what the manager says on this...

my heart still ache whenever I see the pictures now... :(

they will provide altis as replacement car.

clara say one

Bro zeromax, I'm so so so so sorry to learn about this. KNNCCB. Fcuking heart pain. Lucky you did the correct thing & eagle-eyed the car before happy happy driving off. I'll have to make sure I do the same when my cars are ready for collection! I'll tell my SE that I will collect the cars personally, don't want her to drive the cars to my house. Thanks for the heads up bro.

before zeromax posted PML's response, everyone jumped into whack PML..and also..zeromax, ur 1st post machiam PML denied...

Write must write properly lah or else I would also think PML denied responsibility.

Heartpain is heartpain and I would be damn pissed but must be fair also.

MW;796221 said:
before zeromax posted PML's response, everyone jumped into whack PML..and also..zeromax, ur 1st post machiam PML denied...

Write must write properly lah or else I would also think PML denied responsibility.

Heartpain is heartpain and I would be damn pissed but must be fair also.

What u said it is absolutely right. Probably at the moment of time, the heart pain makes me write half of the story first, before finishing it on the other post..

As much as I am disappointed that PML gave me heartache instead of happiness in this incident, but I must comment that PML use the responsible method to solve this issue.

( ps: I had since, combined both part of my posts to the first post to give ppl a better picture of what actually happened)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lets hope the car is well repaired..if not then we WHACK them

I recommend engaging MW as your lawyer. Contribute to the MW M5 fund.

actually truth be told, I have never banged table at any PML staff/SE/technician before...my experience with them have so far been reasonably ok given the circumstances..except for my aircon compressor on my previous E60 but the SE was not a taichi master..more like the exhaust the cheaper options 1st before changing the whole compressor..

I had the same unfortunate experience when I sent my Legacy to MI for servicing. I too have the habit of doing a visual inspection before driving off the car. I discovered some scratches on the bumper and asked the SA to take a look, he tried to deny and say the scratches were already there when I sent in my car. He also tried to smoke me by showing the servicing chit that the damage was there when he inspected my car that morning (but he was so dumb to use a different coloured pen to circle the bumper of the diagram). Anyway, I managed to get them to repair my damages and swore never to go to MI ever again.

MW;796241 said:
actually truth be told, I have never banged table at any PML staff/SE/technician before...my experience with them have so far been reasonably ok given the circumstances..except for my aircon compressor on my previous E60 but the SE was not a taichi master..more like the exhaust the cheaper options 1st before changing the whole compressor..

they scared of u lah Mr Lawya.....:lol:

Feel so heart pain for u bro zeromax... But life goes on, at least they responsible to repair. Give them a chance, but not too many... Squeeze them dry for the unhappy experience and inconvenience. Good luck bro.

Sorry to hear about that bro.. Understand the heart pain that follows.. Hope that PML will do up swee swee for you soon.. Thanks for the warning too which I think will remind a lot of us to check our rides before we leave PML!

i have a feeling this thread gonna be close soon.PML will be applying pressure.

What a scary experience. It's a bad incident that I wish it won't happen on me. Thanks for sharing. I'll be extra careful in future.

bro, since they changing your bumper.
ask them for M-sport bumper. maybe top-up alittle.

haha

Darth Vader;796413 said:
i have a feeling this thread gonna be close soon.PML will be applying pressure.

If they close this thread, then we will start a new FB page......

Plenty of platform to show our frustrations.....

naqshband73;796596 said:
If they close this thread, then we will start a new FB page......

Plenty of platform to show our frustrations.....

They have always been sore losers and sour grapes. That wont change for sure.

kelnalevin;796455 said:
bro, since they changing your bumper.
ask them for M-sport bumper. maybe top-up alittle.

haha

Ermm not forgetting e M grill as well wahaha.. looks damm nice on white

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back