Driving F10 into Malaysia

Re: Driving F10 into Malaysia

rt333;796204 said:
hi bro

thanks...and wat time they open and close?
Hi,

There is one Wanton shop...very nice...but only during bfast so they open around 7.30am -10.30am....then for lunch they offer Economy rice and other stuff....the rest are kinda normal time...8am- lunch....then for dinner will be Seafood dishes - ala carte.

what time close i dunt know leh....never stayed back that late ard that area.....always by 6pm we all move to the Duty free area..... HAPPY HOUR mah.....pay in RM and duty free some more.....also near duty free there is a good hotel...The Regency....for those who drink like no tomorrow and buay tahan to drive back....can put up there and drink some more.......

The ZON Johor Bahru

Cheers.
Cheers

hondacivic;796219 said:
Proton is stolen for its spares... Once they shortage of spares the proton will be stolen n drive to a workshop for dismantle...

Thief steal car not for fun... No buyer they steal d car for wat?
Once a buyer order a car... They steal n immediate drive to habour n up d container for shipping.

If u suay suay kenna those thief steal for fun den u still got chance to find back ur car.
Proton/Perodua is stolen to rob bank

Euphoria;796236 said:
Just wondering, how easy is it to steal a F10?
It is easier to carjack than steal Sg car. MY car usually has pepper spray. It is easier available in 7-11 (i think). Rem to hide it away when re-enter. Otherwise, prepare to pay $200 fine.

No issue with driving into Msia so far .. been doing this for past 20+ years without a hitch .. touch wood... good experience for new drivers. So long as take precautions & heighten your awareness of surroundings & park in brightly lit places like shopping centres is ok. I had KL friends who had cars stolen from their home garages. Shit happens.

Actually there is no much diff driving a F10 or other BMW into malaysia.
If drive F01 or F02 or F13 then sweat non stop?

Malaysia is a beautiful country, with friendly people that would bend over backwards to offer their hospitality and help. Don't let a few miscreants spoil what would be a wonderful drive up their excellent NSHW.

F10s are a dime a dozen in Malaysia as well, as are E60s, E65/66s, F02s and E9x series.

Despite whatever's been painted about the crime rate in certain places like JB, thousands of Singaporeans drive in and out of Malaysia daily. Statistically, I reckon you'll be fine. Dress sensibly, drive safely, don't be showy - axioms to live by :)

Hahaha, my pervious post seems like calling wobbles with the F01 or F13

My friend's odyssey window kenna broken and his belongings sieved thru, then we may think that his car have gold bar inside - why break his window when there are so many bmw and merc around.

Jason8822;798800 said:
Hahaha, my pervious post seems like calling wobbles with the F01 or F13

My friend's odyssey window kenna broken and his belongings sieved thru, then we may think that his car have gold bar inside - why break his window when there are so many bmw and merc around.

Hehehe, ya hor, I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! But, I would probably not take the F13 in yet. F02 more common sight on the roads in KL, F13 still relatively rare sight.

F13 retails at nearly RM900,000, so I might sweat just a tiny weeny little bit if I brought it up to KL.... but not too much.

Like I said, just let common sense prevail la :)

Last edited by a moderator:

C'mon guys, it's really not that bad. Think many of the horror stories have been hyped up by the media here. If you ask around, there are many people who goes into JB over weekends to makan, shopping, etc, without a hitch. Like what some have said, common sense prevails at the end of the day.

Let's organize a "Malaysia is Safe" driving campaign into JB!

Convoy leader will be Davidtch and jasonmaxima. I will take one of their cars because mine wrong offset , not suitable for Malaysia roads.

C3P0;799001 said:
wrong offset , not suitable for Malaysia roads.

Wah... Meant for track?:confused:

hearsay, top BMW hit list is X-series from X1 to X6 :D
F13 err? still very Likes ..... :lol:

wobbles;798972 said:
Hehehe, ya hor, I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! But, I would probably not take the F13 in yet. F02 more common sight on the roads in KL, F13 still relatively rare sight.

F13 retails at nearly RM900,000, so I might swaet just a little if I brought it up to KL....

Kinda safe I should say. I agree with lots of bro here that a lot of times, we ask the robbers to come and rob us. If we are vigilant, "sengmok" enough, JB is a ok place to be in.

I go up north twice a week for work purposes and most of the time got to be at JB.

Just the normal advise, be vigilant and take care of yourself.

Regards

C3P0;799001 said:
Let's organize a "Malaysia is Safe" driving campaign into JB!

Convoy leader will be Davidtch and jasonmaxima. I will take one of their cars because mine wrong offset , not suitable for Malaysia roads.
Robot, i m taking B.M.W. everyday. How to be convoy leader le?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back