• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

Re: E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

evo7gsr;327731 said:
if u want a nice and good looking bmw coupe just like how it look 16 years ago, then be prepare to pay the 16 years ago price, which i think was about $250k+? $20k+ for the all time classic 320coupe somemore with the rare auto transmission and furture renewal potential its reali a steal, haiz too bad i hesitate too much, its already sold..... and now my wife wants the newer coupe, im dead....

i drive the same car, dun expect power like a EVO7 but expect to spend some $$$ to touch up & u'll get the most reliable coupe classic on the road, looking at ur comment i think if ur wife see Louis, Alvin, Shawn, Me, and one super done up ($30,000) E36 coupe she gonna buy immediate...
my advise - got time take care buy , no time take care dun buy, but after restore no need take care, it never break down past 6yrs i got it, but only speeding tickets... some more is 320, M3 halfcut... anytime if u can throw $$$$$.... got DIY king (joon) here can help !
Let help keep the CLASSIC E36 going next 10yrs, 4dr or 2dr same same, passion ~!

iScoupe;327812 said:
i drive the same car, dun expect power like a EVO7 but expect to spend some $$$ to touch up & u get the most reliable coupe classic on the road, looking at ur comment i think if ur wife see Louis, Alvin, Me, and one super done up ($30,000) E36 coupe she gonna buy immediate... got time take care buy , no time take care dun buy, but after restore no need take care, it never break down past 6yrs i got it, but only speeding tickets...

Buay Hiau Bye...............

You mean this coupe????? :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Best parts on this car is the angel eyes & Chrome door sills..... Swee Swee... :lol2: :lol2:

any bros here selling ur 320ia coupe pls leave me a msg, i will not hesitate anymore, thanks a lot, btw where u guys park ur car? better not let my wife see u all bros car or she will pester me till i mati....

Mockngbrd;327831 said:
how bout the silver 320 coupe that's full of goodies?
haha tat one also a great & nice but price sky high..... or Dave ex-ride also soild :drool:

i wonder if anyone will consider my car :)

Mockngbrd;327831 said:
how bout the silver 320 coupe that's full of goodies?

You mean discolite's coupe???? He oledi decided not to sell......
Jus came to me on Fri to get the Quad diffuser to install to his coupe...... :)

milk15;327962 said:
You mean discolite's coupe???? He oledi decided not to sell......
Jus came to me on Fri to get the Quad diffuser to install to his coupe...... :)

why now E36 coupe all quad exhaust ! :screwedu: anyway i also want....

iScoupe;327964 said:
why now E36 coupe all quad exhaust ! :screwedu: anyway i also want....

OK.... onz...Next shipment i bring in extra 01 rear bumper with quad diffuser for you... :yummie:

collin;328006 said:
If you are interested in the car, be prepared to spent at least another $5K to restore.
So get the lowest best price for the car. Cheers.
Butcher, every dog will have his day. Yours in coming soon.
ya Butcher stay positive if not once become hotdog, bo xiu po (cannot revenge) !

iScoupe;328013 said:
ya Butcher stay positive if not once become hotdog, bo xiu po (cannot revenge) !

Save up for a few years & then buy an E92 335i...... swee swee..... :)

any bros here have lobang for e36 320i with auto transmission below 30k for sale? my wife is auto licence. thanks

weech;329100 said:
want to exchange w my car?
:lol2:

I would remotely consider, if u even bothered to meet me alittle more often :S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co