• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

Re: E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

chill dude... they're just joking around as they always do..

SC_IS;332507 said:
sometimes some of you need to just shut the fuck up, and think before you type.

ANYONE, who doesnt believe, can come with me, do a 1week experiment, with me, and see if i can hit 600-620km.

Chilled man............. why so big reactions???? :)

ok ok... let me vouch for you since its my previous ride leh!

am getting about 550km only but up down Upper Paya Lebar everyday
to and fro work la.... u should know how bad is the jam at the area since most ppl try to avoid the jam at CTE or rather the ERP there!

am getting 450km now on my E30 ride!!! nin nabeh....
316i manual but drinks like a FISH!

SC_IS;332507 said:
sometimes some of you need to just shut the fuck up, and think before you type.

ANYONE, who doesnt believe, can come with me, do a 1week experiment, with me, and see if i can hit 600-620km.
bro u look more handsome when u angry ! but i really cannot spend one week with you, maybe gayvin can, he love you esp ur butt hahaha..
dun angry la, all the uncle love u *smack* i use to do 600km for 55litres after port & polish too... just after MOD tends to rev !

actually talk so much, bro ur FC also same as me la, we driving same 318iS... u mention;
"..I am driving the 318iS, Full tank to light almost empty, (about 3 notch from empty) I got 620km the last pump."
u using 62 litres for 620km, same as my average 9.5km - 10km/litre la. so relax , i support ur 620km too, just bo ji to reach light up :)

yeah man. never get a E36 316i auto. i'm driving one and it's bloody under powered. 103bhp on the heaviest 3 series ever built? as what shaun said, moving off from a stop can die ah. hahaha but my FC is quite not bad, 520km per full tank. haha

seriously lah, M42 on a manual gearbox confirm+chop can hit 600km per tank... E36 fuel tank is 65litres from dry to brim. all these tried and tested... SC-IS boh hao xiao one...

so... morale of the story, E36 4 cyclinders, better to go for manual... if can go for M42, even better! hahaha lol...

jeromez;333067 said:
seriously lah, M42 on a manual gearbox confirm+chop can hit 600km per tank... E36 fuel tank is 65litres from dry to brim. all these tried and tested... SC-IS boh hao xiao one...

so... morale of the story, E36 4 cyclinders, better to go for manual... if can go for M42, even better! hahaha lol...
u are right & taking to the consideration of individual full tank definitions are also different... becos everyone low fuel can range from 2 - 7litres.. so abt 20 - 70km less calculated.
we only joke with SC_IS but he fuck all the old man ! lucky i young man...

wah like that one free rides already uh? hahaha

iScoupe;333068 said:
u are right & taking to the consideration of individual full tank definitions are also different... becos everyone low fuel can range from 2 - 7litres.. so abt 20 - 70km less calculated.
we only joke with SC_IS but he fuck all the old man ! lucky i young man...

Only..... u r OLD man........:lol2: :lol2: I oni 21 years old... haven go for army....:nehnehhh:

army? wahaha i still in tekong... hu wan cum? haha so hows my ex-car liao??? great car.... but for ppl lookin for perfection.... pls don get e36... wahaha

collin;333096 said:
sorry lah, anyway. I do not believe, so please come and pick me up everyday. keke. :)
hmmm smell something fishy... think he starting Satay Delivery service..

milk15;333122 said:
Only..... u r OLD man........:lol2: :lol2: I oni 21 years old... haven go for army....:nehnehhh:
look at ur hair, at least 50yrs old, like "dong fang bu pai ".. lady man.

whats the best buy bmw coupe or cab now if not taking loan? im looking at a 2001 to 2003 bmw but i heard from my friends saying that after 5-7 years the wear and tear is very great, issit true? im a bmw newbie, pls advice thanks

evo7gsr;333375 said:
whats the best buy bmw coupe or cab now if not taking loan? im looking at a 2001 to 2003 bmw but i heard from my friends saying that after 5-7 years the wear and tear is very great, issit true? im a bmw newbie, pls advice thanks
oops this post is abt 1992 - 1995 bmw... maybe u can start a thread to ask, more pple will response to u.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back