E90 LCI 318/320 ecu tuning

Re: E90 LCI 318/320 ecu tuning

wccm;606449 said:
Just did mine at Boss. 318i b4 tune 117 after 137 +20bhp...not too bad....Being feeling the force every day since....

hmmm... got chance to let me sit in your car to feel the force? :D

Limited edition watches Countdown timers are very simple-very similar to the feature on a cheap digital watch this kind of timer is usually included by default on most GPS watches,rolex watch There is an other model of Rolex Daytona released in 2005 its replica may have a 25-jewel Miyota automatic movement in the Japanese (Grade 2) Rolex Replica Only the white face stainless steel band model carries all the following upgrades:,swiss watch Sports watches have settled down a bit as well Many bulky sports watches are still sold especially ones with waterproof and water-resistant cases The chunky design renders these watches crush-resistant and able to repel the rigors of sports,tag heuer replicas The new boutique marks the Vacheron Constantin begin to enter the Riyadh market to attract more attention I believe the Riyadh Vacheron Constantin fans will benefit from this strategy which the famous brand put forward,watches for sale If you fancy a gold watch but want something more usable than a solid gold watch you can opt for a watch with a leather strap and gold case or a gold plated watch Gold plated watches have the same lustrous colour as gold but come at a fraction,replica rolex Elini BL775HMSCG Wrist Watch Elini DN24 13042STB Wrist Watch Elini DN24 BK13042STB Wrist Watch Elini Dolce BL22348TLB Wrist Watch Elini Dolce Classic PK22348CPK Wrist Elini Dolce Classic WB22348CBK Wrist Elini Dolce Classic WR22348CRD Wrist,love watches There are many reasons why someone would want to purchase a designer watch but one universal reason is the desire to have a watch that will last a long time Theres nothing more frustrating than looking down at your wrist for the time only to,breitling watches Because of their own inimitable style BENZINGER unique pieces are instantly recognizable The enormous production depth ofmade in Germany is a guarantee that BENZINGER unique pieces are incredibly rare ensuring the owner corresponding,golf watch watches Also of note is the fact that the stopwatch is unusual measuring the ludicrously precise 1/1000th of a second up to 100 hours Given human reflexes Im dubious as to how much of that precision is useful but its certainly quite cool and not,breitling replicas Last question goes to when should you wind it Do you wear your antique wristwatch every day If so allow the watch to completely unwind before you wind it up again Although most ladies wrist watches will run at least 18 hours and many of them,omega railmaster watches.

seems like a must do for 318i.....really 320i should do?

Had my car tuned by Nic today

Before 125hp after 138hp
Definitely feels lighter now esp low end torque make for better driveabilty in city conditions, almost like the acceleration of a vios, so now not so ez to get smoke by them:woottt:

But the main thing is the engine is operating more optimally closer to its potential, as confirmed by the quieter exhaust now (at least -2db) from b4 tune

i feel this is a must do mod, but whether its value for money anot is a whole other issue

sperry;635793 said:
Had my car tuned by Nic today

Before 125hp after 138hp
Definitely feels lighter now esp low end torque make for better driveabilty in city conditions, almost like the acceleration of a vios, so now not so ez to get smoke by them:woottt:

But the main thing is the engine is operating more optimally closer to its potential, as confirmed by the quieter exhaust now (at least -2db) from b4 tune

i feel this is a must do mod, but whether its value for money anot is a whole other issue

Hey Sperry, what model of car you driving? 318 or 320? Pre or post FL?

sperry;636064 said:
facelifted 318:thumbsup:

Very nice dude! :D

Anyways Bros, just wondering how many stages of upgrades can you do to the ECU? Like stage 1 +40bhp, stage 2 +20bhp?

Sorry for the noob question.

Cirrius

Cirrius;636141 said:

Anyways Bros, just wondering how many stages of upgrades can you do to the ECU? Like stage 1 +40bhp, stage 2 +20bhp?

Cirrius

Hi Cirrius,

stage 1 maybe: Air-filer, spark plugs, air-scoop
stage 2: exhaust
stage 3: ECU tuning

* not sure how many BHP after all this.........
cheers

for 318/320 .... you mod up/down/left/right also not going to give you +40bhp.
325 also cannot. forget it.
335 turbo then it's different.

Cirrius;636141 said:

Cirrius

Thanks AC323 and Wt_know,

Guess i'll just enjoy my stock ride heh. Anyways, still new to the car and I appreciate the knowledge input.

You guys have a good weekend! :)

Cirrius;636195 said:
Thanks AC323 and Wt_know,

Guess i'll just enjoy my stock ride heh. Anyways, still new to the car and I appreciate the knowledge input.

You guys have a good weekend! :)

Agreed... stock is best. Not fun when stop by the white ants.

Tuning can be easily tracked by the ants when they stop us? Hehz...

Pardon my ignorance...

chomp78;636919 said:
Tuning can be easily tracked by the ants when they stop us? Hehz...

Pardon my ignorance...

Hi Chomp,

definitely not...................................but if your tint is too dark then sure kena...........

enjoy
cheers

wt_know;636170 said:
for 318/320 .... you mod up/down/left/right also not going to give you +40bhp.
325 also cannot. forget it.
335 turbo then it's different.

Hi wt_know,

i supposed 39hp in mind should have ya......................

cheers

Haha.. Getting my ride on sat.. Probably will be compliant since it's part of the package by my SE.

Will consider getting a ecu remap probably after a month or two.. Try stock first :shakebon::shakebon:

chomp78;636923 said:
Haha.. Getting my ride on sat.. Probably will be compliant since it's part of the package by my SE.

Will consider getting a ecu remap probably after a month or two.. Try stock first :shakebon::shakebon:

Hi Chomp,

yup, drive stock and enjoy it first better....................

cheers

Yup... If not remapped already also can't tell the difference.. Haha...
Coz I blur....

Thanks.........

How long is the downtime required for the ecu tuning, guys? Also, would the AD be able to detect this mod when they plug in the OBD sensor?

I reflashed my ecu but I somehow felt that my car is deteriorating in performance. Dunno why.

Boss tune 2004 e46 318?

How much will it cost to remap the ecu?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back