Evo crashed killing taxi driver

Re: Evo crashed killing taxi driver

There is no passenger..only the Taxi driver..the passenger they talking about is his gf

heard early this morning another EVO got totalled?

some quotes frum mcf

Quote:
TiS iS tHe truth abt the WhOle thIng la!Aft the crush i was there to Help out the Evo la as someoNe alrEady whEn to pull Out the DRiver LiAo so i saw the Gf beside Blur or sHock liao so i ask hey r u ok anOt ?She nEveR rEply mi!DeN i ask her again nw i am going to Pull u Out ur Hand n leG ok bO?No Reply AgAin!Den She asK mi to tk hEr baG i JuS f*&k Her HeY get out The Car FiRst le she still BlUr BluR i JuSt Carry HeR onTo the Grass patch.FiRst tHing The Bf Ran ovEr n aSk ask Dear u ok ma u ok Bo WTF go CheCk oN the TaxI la IdOit!DeN afT tat i When to help The TaXi DooR caNnot OpeN nvM asK thE taxI uNcle ...(uNcle CaN u HeaR mi ?No ReplY!)DeN stRaight AwaY i kNew tat somethinG is VerY wRong Wat i saW neXt rEaLLy MAke mi NeArlY bLAckout!(The TaxI DriveR heaD cracK n bLooD waS floWing Out FrM hiS Head)N i juS bacKoff n asK sOmeOne to Cal tHe polIce!DeN heaRd The eVo drIvEr sAid something Like wat sld i Tell tHe pOlice If polIce cum ar?Deep in mY BraIn i waS thinking WTF ppL alReadY diE LiAo u NevEr go see nVm stIll wanna Lie!

Mockngbrd;359732 said:
some quotes frum mcf

i just hope that whatever the outcome, it won't drag as long as the mazda case.

and thank goodness that fella wasn't writing like that here. i had a headache reading the post.

Quite hard to read with the big cap small cap writing...

Thanks for sharing Mock.

Anyway, for those whose head is spinning (including me), I repost the paragraph here in proper sentence case. But I realised it is still difficult to read due to the england:

Tis is the truth abt the whole thing la! Aft the crush i was there to Help out the Evo la as someone already when to pull Out the driver liao so i saw the Gf beside Blur or shock liao so i ask hey r u ok anot ?She never reply mi!Den i ask her again nw i am going to Pull u Out ur Hand n leg ok bo?No Reply again!Den She ask mi to tk her bag i jus f*&k Her hey get out The Car first le she still blur blur i just Carry her onto the Grass patch.first thing The Bf Ran over n ask ask Dear u ok ma u ok Bo WTF go check on the taxi la idoit!Den aft tat i When to help The taxi door cannot open nvm ask the taxi uncle ...(uncle can u hear mi ?No reply!)Den straight away i knew tat something is very wrong Wat i saw next really make mi nearly blackout!(The taxi driver head crack n blood was flowing Out frm his Head)N i jus backoff n ask someone to Cal the police!Den heard The evo driver said something Like wat sld i Tell the police If police cum ar?Deep in my brain i was thinking WTF ppl already die liao u never go see nvm still wanna Lie!

If it just me.
Or did this part seem particularly crude...
What is this guy doing with the cops man..

"If police cum ar?Deep in my brain"

sigh racer kids nowadays. tsk tsk tsk.

fair enough if the author's engerland is sub-par, but i find it difficult to find the author's words credible when presented in random uppercase and lowercase style. Anyone can claim anything in the Internet nowadays, e.g. owning someone's car.
Feels like it was written by a kindergarten student.... unless the paragraph contains a cipher lol!

more tid-bits

From SHC forum:

ha,, acc to witnesses, the gf only cried after the accident. sounds logical right?

ok, go on. Then when pple go over to rescue her from the car, she said her leg pain, cannot get out on her own. ask the guy to carry her. the guy bobian, carried her, and she yelled' remember to take my bag hor?'. the guy got pissed off, say wait la, life more impt or bag? then after he put her down on a grass patch nearby, the girl STOOD UP AND WALKED BACK TO THE CAR TO GRAB HER BAG !!!

Then she went on to hug her bf...' dear dear dear dear...u ok? '
2 of them did not go over to check the cab, which is like 1m away?

benji ben;359928 said:
sigh racer kids nowadays. tsk tsk tsk.
cant really say that..it has been like this for years..not only nowadays..kids will always be like this...only learn after lessons..and after they grow older

///M3;360169 said:
cant really say that..it has been like this for years..not only nowadays..kids will always be like this...only learn after lessons..and after they grow older

hmm i think it comes back down to individual drivers also lah. but to me it seems that it's getting worst nowadays leh. :juggle:

Car.com;363091 said:
any update?

yep, cars insurance went up slightly

I think I drove past the accident scene last Tuesday morning on the way to work.

There was a white EG6 hatch with black bonnet near the Esplanade bus stop, facing traffic... passenger side was crushed plus bits and pieces everywhere. The police closed off all the lanes except for the right-most one. It didn't rain before so the roads were dry.

It's happened before and it will happen again, no doubt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back