F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

Puffer;701108 said:
no picture la...i sibeh fed up already...hahaha....now u make me feel bad....maybe i shld just bite the bullet and cheong the A6 3.0T....i can't help but to feel like the experience is really a shitty one

Bro, sometimes I think u are working yourself up too much. Enjoy the experience... then we fight for the compensation. Relax... u are getting your car tomorrow. :goodup:

hahaha...maybe....i have very low tolerance to nonsense.......i think i am very kind already to PML...and i think it is only fair for me to demand a little bit of proper service from PML given the ridiculous car prices we are all paying....

Otar;701094 said:
Wow, you mean you got your car a day after it was registered? That's fringging fast. When did you book the car?

Mine was during the last promo in june, when i understand there was also a backlog due to good sales.

Need to romance your SE la to get things your way.. :inlove:

congrats to all the bros for the delivery of your new car ... i am still waiting for the date and will join you all for kopi is there is a formal group complaint... have fun with your mod

qus;701161 said:
Mine was during the last promo in june, when i understand there was also a backlog due to good sales.

Need to romance your SE la to get things your way.. :inlove:

there is 1 se in pml that i feel like romancing though. :thumbsup:

am just being informed that i can go down later at 6 to collect the ride! LOL.

I still at cool n lite... With my F10 :)

But got to bring back to PML before 6 :(

Puffer;701460 said:
I still at cool n lite... With my F10 :)

But got to bring back to PML before 6 :(

wah u pml employee is it?? work for them.. hahahahahahahah

I strongly suspect many of you will be sleeping in your F10s tonite

MW;701469 said:
I strongly suspect many of you will be sleeping in your F10s tonite

your suspicion has just been confirmed.

no need bang table, write to the BMW Ag board cc all of them. you will be certainly become PML best "friend". Like Amex centurion card, a very VVVIP.

newcoupe;701301 said:
congrats to all the bros for the delivery of your new car ... i am still

waiting for the date and will join you all for kopi is there is a formal group complaint... have fun with your mod

Ahwing;701467 said:
wah u pml employee is it?? work for them.. hahahahahahahah

Actually i am your bloody SE......hahahaha....shld i delay your car further?

I am happy for u guys collecting ur cars soon.
Mine is 3 series still no news of delivery, reg end of oct

Helping my friend ask, for 535i, anyone knows whats the actual price being sold at?

Sukuragi;701506 said:
I am happy for u guys collecting ur cars soon.
Mine is 3 series still no news of delivery, reg end of oct

what's the deal now?

I almost bit the bait couple of months ago...then, the chiobu SE want to throw in M Sport Kit w/foggies to seal the deal...

but then I got wind that the F30 is zooming around the corner :eek:

anyway, so envy those bros here collecting their F10s...if I were them I'd sleep in the car too :eek:

Saosin;701514 said:
what's the deal now?

I almost bit the bait couple of months ago...then, the chiobu SE want to throw in M Sport Kit w/foggies to seal the deal...

but then I got wind that the F30 is zooming around the corner :eek:

anyway, so envy those bros here collecting their F10s...if I were them I'd sleep in the car too :eek:

I believe shd be the same as u, my comes with sport kit, sunroof. =)
Will u be getting the new model?

Last edited by a moderator:

irregardless of whether is 1series,3 series, 5series(we leave out 6 and 7...because PML shld take very good care of them right? haha)...i think maybe is good to start taking note online who are the ones or how many of use had our car register btw 26-31Oct and only collected after 9th Nov or even later.....

then we have a stronger force

Puffer;701528 said:
irregardless of whether is 1series,3 series, 5series(we leave out 6 and 7...because PML shld take very good care of them right? haha)...i think maybe is good to start taking note online who are the ones or how many of use had our car register btw 26-31Oct and only collected after 9th Nov or even later.....

then we have a stronger force

Haha bro, u gathering our army ar:shoot:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back