F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

Puffer;701528 said:
irregardless of whether is 1series,3 series, 5series(we leave out 6 and 7...because PML shld take very good care of them right? haha)...i think maybe is good to start taking note online who are the ones or how many of use had our car register btw 26-31Oct and only collected after 9th Nov or even later.....

then we have a stronger force

Bro Puffer, :shoot:

How can you say you'll leave the 6ers & 7ers out? Hurt moi feelings leh... heheheheh *knock puffer's head*

Sukuragi;701520 said:
I believe shd be the same as u, my comes with sport kit, sunroof. =)
Will u be getting the new model?

I will be anticipating...n hopefully the COE will show signs of easing then...what goes up must come down

Saosin;701539 said:
I will be anticipating...n hopefully the COE will show signs of easing then...what goes up must come down

Bro Saosin,

Not say I pour cold water, but COE just cracked record at the latest bidding - and although Greece is going to hell and Italy is hot on their heels, you gotta wonder about one thing - nearly 17 years ago, when COE were at their highest ever $110000, we only had about 3 million Singaporeans.

Now, the population is 5 million plus, and so many CAM (chao ang mohs) and MIC (made in China) foreign talents with high pay or briefcases full of $$$ are on our shores - quota kanna cut some more... Looks like we'll be living with horrible COEs for a while yet I fear :(

My sentiments too... which is why I went for f10 barely 1 yr after my merc w211. Hehe anything to justify my crazy decision to go for it.

i just woke up in it. going to my bed now.

MW;701469 said:
I strongly suspect many of you will be sleeping in your F10s tonite

Congrats everyone who bought their cards before the COE increase...

so... Open Cat E ? or PML bid Cat B for you?

Hehe I stayed up to download up to 1000 songs into the hard disk. Thought I had to do it at one go. Gave up after 1000 songs because it took more than 2hrs already. Realized this morning the entertainment system is intelligent enough to continue the download. Spastic me.....

Btw, I got the 75k cat b coe for lasT round.... which really makes the buy a great one, after big discount and overtrade on top. I really am lovin this car. Gonna to sayang and dress her up well. :woottt:

Otar;701554 said:
i just woke up in it. going to my bed now.

Got neck pain? If have, you shd have opted for comfort sport seats.

st8800;701563 said:
Hehe I stayed up to download up to 1000 songs into the hard disk. Thought I had to do it at one go. Gave up after 1000 songs because it took more than 2hrs already. Realized this morning the entertainment system is intelligent enough to continue the download. Spastic me.....

Btw, I got the 75k cat b coe for lasT round.... which really makes the buy a great one, after big discount and overtrade on top. I really am lovin this car. Gonna to sayang and dress her up well. :woottt:

very lucky bro. Mine is 65k only. But I'm not complaining as they took my trade-in car 28k higher than what a competitor PI offered, and this is not including discount. :thumbsup:

I believe pml now is still clearing the cars with the prebid open cat coe 2-3 mths back. Once they start using the 70kplus price will up further

by the way, what was the nett purchase price range we r talking
about? so u bought your 523i at low $200ks? makes the runout 3 series really unattractive

the base price is still 254.8k right for now?

all the discount or overtrade will go into your trade in car. any excess after deduct loan balance for your previous car will be used to offset this 254.8k...

at the end is a gimmick la. technically we all are paying the same price. only diff is because we trade in diff car so the amt we get will varies there about.

Saosin;701539 said:
Hi Saosin, think COE may start to move down frm 2013 or 2014 onwards.
Don't think will be comin dwn a lot as demand for cars are very high nowadays.

Singapore is inflation proof. Even if COE hits 200k, you will still see people coming in here to talk about their excitement at getting their new cars and going to bang table if delivery cocks up..

Rocky99;701576 said:
very lucky bro. Mine is 65k only. But I'm not complaining as they took my trade-in car 28k higher than what a competitor PI offered, and this is not including discount. :thumbsup:
Mine is also open cat 65k

i prefer my garmin still.....can key in 6digit postal code...can tell me redlights and speedtrap

Puffer;701845 said:
i prefer my garmin still.....can key in 6digit postal code...can tell me redlights and speedtrap

U right bro, today I ask my se BMW navi can key postal code a not, he said dunnoe. I found out cannot.

can key..key in 2 out of 6 numbers...then slowly go through...i use iphone also faster

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back