F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

Re: F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

They haven't even launched it yet. They brought in one 316i for test drive only. Go down for test drive bro, think there's gonna be a long queue for test drive when its officially launched. Had to wait nearly an hour that day for test drive.

detach8;939928 said:
i'm willing to bet we're going to see a lot of DEBADGED F30 on the road...

0-100 in 8.9s? all the 316i will easily chiet E90 320i and sonata taxi. who wouldn't debadge? limpeh debadge, change exhaust, change rims... nobody know it's 316i.

BBK too....

Huat Ah....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ishykiel;940073 said:
They haven't even launched it yet. They brought in one 316i for test drive only. Go down for test drive bro, think there's gonna be a long queue for test drive when its officially launched. Had to wait nearly an hour that day for test drive.

And we wonder why COE prices are skyrocketing.

Come on fellas, don't do it. It is insane to pay $200k+ for a bread-and-butter BMW, seriously. Waiting an hour for a test drive is nuts. It's like queueing up outside Louis Vuitton to buy an overpriced bag that everyone else already owns - where's the fun in that?

Oilman said:
And we wonder why COE prices are skyrocketing.

Come on fellas, don't do it. It is insane to pay $200k+ for a bread-and-butter BMW, seriously. Waiting an hour for a test drive is nuts. It's like queueing up outside Louis Vuitton to buy an overpriced bag that everyone else already owns - where's the fun in that?

I beg to differ.

I think I just want the badge and all the first class comfort the F30 can offer. Yes, if have 1.4 L I will get the 1.4 L version. Still a BMW with badge/pedigree and I can talk about RWD and the marvels of BMW engineering at the meetups. Sart.

Plus, my wisdom told me that COE will be 100K soon. By then I can trade out my 316 at a profit.

jialat. then the 1 series owners may quit this forum. car ugly on top of being expensive. say until they sound like ma pew po aunties. pls b more sensitive.

everyone has different goals in life......its good to hv an aim. i started off aiming for a red charade. when i bot a Vw after that...i felt the charade was ugly. when i bot a bmw i felt the Bora was terribly named. ok it still lis terribly named. i think its ok to aspire.....when u r young heart ugly nevermind. outside must look good.

316i rebadge to 335i lor...

say so much

I see..ok thanks bro..

will go for a test drive tomoro!

Best regards,
Shan

Honestly, for ppl aspire to own a BMW 3 series, they should buy 316. It is like to source from Munich/Regenberg. Rosslyn don't produce 316.

I am a poor man who can't even aspire to own a $200k F30 316. Had driven E39 520 close to 4 yrs, i would not drive another BMW unless it is a IL6. Not even 1L QUAD turbo.

There's nothing wrong with the 3 Series (F30 quality-control issues aside!). I bought a used E46 as my first BMW 8)

A small engine is fine too if it kicks out decent power with some fancy technology. But the question is: what price? Is an entry-level 3 Series saloon the best you can do with a $200k+ budget? Are used cars not worth a second look? Is $90k COE really the new $30k?

That one-hour wait for a test drive... do you need that car more than the dealership needs you?

Oilman said:
There's nothing wrong with the 3 Series (F30 quality-control issues aside!). I bought a used E46 as my first BMW 8)

A small engine is fine too if it kicks out decent power with some fancy technology. But the question is: what price? Is an entry-level 3 Series saloon the best you can do with a $200k+ budget? Are used cars not worth a second look? Is $90k COE really the new $30k?

That one-hour wait for a test drive... do you need that car more than the dealership needs you?

Why NOT? So many gurus said COE will be 100K. I can trade out.

Now don't buy, no chance liao.

congrats to Ken on his new F30 316i

MW said:
congrats to Ken on his new F30 316i

Prease, I booked the M316i Limited Edition in Frozen Yogurt colour.

pls start a new thread after u collect ur 316.
"316 OWNERS LIP LAI - Secret Kopi Session" or "Futsal for 316 members only ( 369 pls dont come )

totoseow;940164 said:
pls start a new thread after u collect ur 316.
"316 OWNERS LIP LAI - Secret Kopi Session" or "Futsal for 316 members only ( 369 pls dont come )

You forgot "316 Owners whats your FC?" and "316 owners, what grade of petrol you pump?" and the ultimate "Can we tune 316 to unleash its hidden dragon?"

kenntona;940092 said:
I beg to differ.

I think I just want the badge and all the first class comfort the F30 can offer. Yes, if have 1.4 L I will get the 1.4 L version. Still a BMW with badge/pedigree and I can talk about RWD and the marvels of BMW engineering at the meetups. Sart.

Plus, my wisdom told me that COE will be 100K soon. By then I can trade out my 316 at a profit.

I agree with you. I booked the MSport version for my wife. We both drove the car and pretty decent performance compared to the mk6 gti we traded in. Our first Bimmer and we can't wait to get it though I won't be driving it. I like the Made in Germany 316i as the bigger brother is made in SA. Not implying that SA is not good but for the "bread n butter car", I was surprised it came from Germany. They also spec it much better than the similar priced C class.

kenntona;940161 said:
Prease, I booked the M316i Limited Edition in Frozen Yogurt colour.

for MW, spexial edition Frozen SPERM color

Made in Germany goo stuff ....

MSportTune;940173 said:
I agree with you. I booked the MSport version for my wife. We both drove the car and pretty decent performance compared to the mk6 gti we traded in. Our first Bimmer and we can't wait to get it though I won't be driving it. I like the Made in Germany 316i as the bigger brother is made in SA. Not implying that SA is not good but for the "bread n butter car", I was surprised it came from Germany. They also spec it much better than the similar priced C class.

MSportTune;940173 said:

6k+ m sport option is very worth it.

What colour?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups