F30 coding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F30 coding

jjg;935041 said:
hello marcus n kon, juz curious, if car sent back to pml for service n such, wld they revert all setting back to default?

From what I've understand , yes only if they do a firmware update which take 1 days or longer. Which I doubt they have the time to do it.

jjg;935041 said:
hello marcus n kon, juz curious, if car sent back to pml for service n such, wld they revert all setting back to default?

Normal servicing no... but if there is a required software update from BMW, or you complain something not working, PML/MA will want you to leave your car there for one day (actually just a few hour, but need to cater to others and do some so-called testing)... if new software is loaded (comes from AG directly), then most likely everything will be back in the state that "it should be in"... ie. all feature you enable/disable on your own will be gone unless is user selectable settings... personally, i already have 3 software update to the ride since i collected it like 6 months ago... hahahaha

kon;935051 said:
Normal servicing no... but if there is a required software update from BMW, or you complain something not working, PML/MA will want you to leave your car there for one day (actually just a few hour, but need to cater to others and do some so-called testing)... if new software is loaded (comes from AG directly), then most likely everything will be back in the state that "it should be in"... ie. all feature you enable/disable on your own will be gone unless is user selectable settings... personally, i already have 3 software update to the ride since i collected it like 6 months ago... hahahaha

txs marcus n kon, dats wat i had guessed as well...had tried playing ard the coding software 1mth back but no balls to execute cos not IT-savy, cannot imagine bricking such a big n expensive item :) .... but will take another look

jjg;935061 said:
txs marcus n kon, dats wat i had guessed as well...had tried playing ard the coding software 1mth back but no balls to execute cos not IT-savy, cannot imagine bricking such a big n expensive item :) .... but will take another look
Hi bro, let me know if you need help. I can probably work with you together on the coding. I'm staying at south of Singapore. (-;

marcus28;935033 said:
hi bro kori, do you know how to enable TMC for CIC and BMW online ?

Just an update, I just removed the irritating seat reminder. (-:

I just realised that u might be asking me? Lol!!!

My car coding is other people do for me de! Hahaha

marcus28;935638 said:
Update!! My Traffic Information done up !! but from Kevin , soundwerkz... Pehsei.

Cool!!! I heard amazing things about Kevin....

... so can you teach us now how to enable Traffic? :D

ethically , not for Traffic , rest I can share.. Anyway, I didn't look at how he do it. Just pay and forget... hee

marcus28;935650 said:
ethically , not for Traffic , rest I can share.. Anyway, I didn't look at how he do it. Just pay and forget... hee

what else have you coded other than you've mentioned previously? dvd & seatbelt?

I'm trying to find out how to activate the warning message if rear passenger don't belt up... hahaha.. saw this feature in the rental car in Germany

marcus28;935650 said:

wah you paid $350 for that :eek:

New poison. Lol

attachment.php

marcus28;939426 said:
lol... sibeh hao lian... teach me leh.. (-:

I also copy n paste other pple work mah:

But original OEM logo, add 10bhp :p

I checked, we have the same settings, gonna do it probably later or tomorrow, lazy to walk all the way to car-park... lol

Growler & the rest, I think this mod must do to "complete" the M-performance look... lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks bro. Sigh, troublesome for me as my SSD hdd is running out of space and have copied all the 20GB files to separate harddisk. anyway, I can't find the information about 10bhp leh

btw, I think i know how to add in the traffic information by adding a VO and do you have 48.2?

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus28;939438 said:
Thanks bro. Sigh, troublesome for me as my SSD hdd is running out of space and have copied all the 20GB files to separate harddisk. anyway, I can't find the information about 10bhp leh

btw, I think i know how to add in the traffic information by adding a VO and do you have 48.2?

don't have 48.2.... and I'm pretty sure adding M-Performance logo will add 10bhp to the car!

marcus28;939438 said:
btw, I think i know how to add in the traffic information by adding a VO

6UH?

I'm gonna try "Office" for SMS & email next. Might try 6UH/6NR/614/6AL all one go. Fed up waiting for pml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups