F30 coding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F30 coding

marcus28;940286 said:
then you have to consult mr kon liow, he is the man!!! Hope he can join us next Sunday to do coding together. (-:

marcus, please don't anyhow mislead others, at best i'm blur king... i wish I knew how to activate Office, then i wouldn't have to write to PML to ask for answer coz i went to BMW Bluetooth website, the webby indicate my VIN can read SMS/Email when paired with BB (which I have), but I could never find that option in my ride. I read that originally the F10 in Singapore doesn't have office, until someone went to kaopeh with PML, PML went ahead to test & get clearance from LTA and voila all 5-er get office by visiting PML for software update.

Since BMW say our car (option 6NK) have the capability, and proven by our Europe & US frens, then no reason we can't use/access.

Sun20;940256 said:
Hi marcus28,

Been trying to make internet connection on my F30...
But not successful...

I am pairing with ipone5, Bluetooth and hotspot both ON Liao.

Any step I miss out?

Sun20;940280 said:
Beside pairing, I hv to "on" my hp hotspot rite?
I was told 3 series no office...cannot read SMS rite?

earlier you say you turned on hotspot, then later you ask if have to on hotspot, so did you or did you not on hotspot?

using iPhone5, yes you need to enable "Personal Hotspot" in order to use "internet"... but trust me, forget it, use your iphone safari/chrome is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better... don't be deceive by that useless 8.8" screen...

kon;940315 said:
marcus, please don't anyhow mislead others, at best i'm blur king... i wish I knew how to activate Office, then i wouldn't have to write to PML to ask for answer coz i went to BMW Bluetooth website, the webby indicate my VIN can read SMS/Email when paired with BB (which I have), but I could never find that option in my ride. I read that originally the F10 in Singapore doesn't have office, until someone went to kaopeh with PML, PML went ahead to test & get clearance from LTA and voila all 5-er get office by visiting PML for software update.

Since BMW say our car (option 6NK) have the capability, and proven by our Europe & US frens, then no reason we can't use/access.

Maybe we should come up with a petition of F30 owners and send to PML

forgive my bad , i missed out the hotspot.. indeed the internet feature was really too slow which i guess it was connecting via bluetooth instead. seriously, i won't stay in the car for too long to use the office feature, rather to use on my iphone while drinking kopi instead.

kon;940317 said:
earlier you say you turned on hotspot, then later you ask if have to on hotspot, so did you or did you not on hotspot?

using iPhone5, yes you need to enable "Personal Hotspot" in order to use "internet"... but trust me, forget it, use your iphone safari/chrome is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better... don't be deceive by that useless 8.8" screen...

yea man.. list out all the "can do" features and request to be switched on at PML. please add me in your list if any. (-:

chazrt;940323 said:
Maybe we should come up with a petition of F30 owners and send to PML

kon;940317 said:

Ya I did on my phone hotspot...thks!

marcus28;939889 said:
Swee, let's arrange and trial error.. Welcome anybody to test out at won risk.

Bro Bro Marcus28,

Can i join u guys on the trial too... please...

Tomlaikup

kon;940317 said:

Ipad best!!!! :juggle:

kon;946567 said:
your long awaited coding meetup! lol!
later if I screwed up their CIC and ended up akna sue.lol I have ever once screwed up the SVT and thanks to kon for providing tips to restored the CAF...

very simple try :
FEM_body->3023_tcmaster2->tcm_msa_memory -> aktiv=1 ( risk level of corruption "low" , ensure your car battery is sufficient.)

Btw Kon, again any idea how to increase the dvd screen resolution size without retrofit. I heard from my se that his customer insert in a cd to activate the video in motion plus the screen size also.

Thanks for the M-performance brake tips again!!!

marcus28;946572 said:
later if I screwed up their CIC and ended up akna sue.lol I have ever once screwed up the SVT and thanks to kon for providing tips to restored the CAF...

very simple try :
FEM_body->3023_tcmaster2->tcm_msa_memory -> aktiv=1 ( risk level of corruption "low" , ensure your car battery is sufficient.)

Btw Kon, again any idea how to increase the dvd screen resolution size without retrofit. I heard from my se that his customer insert in a cd to activate the video in motion plus the screen size also.

Thanks for the M-performance brake tips again!!!

I've heard of such DVD, US$100+? But need mah, I never watch video in car before? Actually I don't understand what's your small screen problem ley, got peekture to see?

So what happens when the car is bricked ? Call a tow truck and bring it to PML ? Would the warranty be voided ?

Red_Bean_Bun;946595 said:
So what happens when the car is bricked ? Call a tow truck and bring it to PML ? Would the warranty be voided ?

eerr.. car still can kia, tow truck not necessary and today just came back from first time servicing.... i even happily drink one bowl of red bean soup while waiting....

Red_Bean_Bun;946595 said:

the car become a $200K paper weight that you need a tow truck to put a piece paper beneath it! :D

HI kon, sorry for the small picture, our admin has restricted my upload size quota. below is what i meant small, i'm thinking of ways to resize it to 16:9 ratio aspect. any clue bro?

bo bianz, my OC like to watch jacky cheung mtv..

View attachment 46482

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts