F30 coding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F30 coding

Any kind soul can help to disable my AUto start/stop? Find it very irritating and have to off it every time starting car. Thanks in advance....

wkwlb;939727 said:
Now I am intrigued, how did you do this?

A few site sponsor can help you with this (if you're clueless), otherwise I'd say google is your friend... F30 community ain't that big (yet)

Spike123;939805 said:
Any kind soul can help to disable my AUto start/stop? Find it very irritating and have to off it every time starting car. Thanks in advance....

Paging for marcus28

Hi , I'm helping my close friend to perform enabling memory features for his ASS and Video kick motion coming Saturday for his F10. It was reset after his firmware was updated. You may want to join us, but but,must say hor, at your own risk!!

marcus28;939846 said:
Hi , I'm helping my close friend to perform enabling memory features for his ASS and Video kick motion coming Saturday for his F10. It was reset after his firmware was updated. You may want to join us, but but,must say hor, at your own risk!!

Should be no worries if it's working fine in your ride now right? Dont mind pm me the time and venue, will drop by if avail. Many thanks!

marcus28;939846 said:

Coding session! Can I come?!

wkwlb;939727 said:
Now I am intrigued, how did you do this?

You will need a special obd cable for BMW, 20gb software and a long lasting battery lappy. Nowadays , with google , all secrets can be unveil.

marcus28;939866 said:
Cool bro!! You can teach me the office thingy and add more "horsepower" . Can we arrange MSCP nearest to your place?
Eh? I want to learn the traffic via VO code ley, I try cannot work

marcus28;939866 said:
Cool bro!! You can teach me the office thingy and add more "horsepower" . Can we arrange MSCP nearest to your place?

i'm planning this mod category only after 1st servicing + minor warranty repair/ replacement, but all these magic your done is weakening my resist, can i come look-see-look-see :)..txs.

not sure if anyone knows about this forum. but plenty of coding information here as well as can get help from others.

BMW Coding

Hi marcus28,

Been trying to make internet connection on my F30...
But not successful...

I am pairing with ipone5, Bluetooth and hotspot both ON Liao.

Any step I miss out?

should be able to work. nothing to do with code. mine is abit of slow using bluetooth connecting via phone to 3g network.

Beside pairing, I hv to "on" my hp hotspot rite?
I was told 3 series no office...cannot read SMS rite?

Sun20;940280 said:
Beside pairing, I hv to "on" my hp hotspot rite?
I was told 3 series no office...cannot read SMS rite?

then you have to consult mr kon liow, he is the man!!! Hope he can join us next Sunday to do coding together. (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups