F30 coding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F30 coding

kon;939419 said:
New poison. Lol

attachment.php

Hi kon, can that be coded in f10? Look very nice on the cluster.

bim5;948304 said:
Hi kon, can that be coded in f10? Look very nice on the cluster.

boss.. I think the picture is from F10 cluster ley, F30 cluster don't have yellow color like that, or did I remember wrongly... hmmm...

marcus28;946572 said:
very simple try :
FEM_body->3023_tcmaster2->tcm_msa_memory -> aktiv=1 ( risk level of corruption "low" , ensure your car battery is sufficient.)

Marcus, you sabo ah, pple want aircon, you give them setting for ASS lol!

Get advice from bros on F30 aircon....before parking car I have habit to off aircon button. Next morning I find cool air even when Aircon button is off (vent at M). Cool air lasts 5 min before I press Aircon button on. Just wondering the aircon was auto On even though I have not pressed it? Thanks.

marcus28;933995 said:
After collecting my F30 a few days ago, I find it weird why the air con is auto switched on everytime I turn on my engine. And especially the ASS, which make me more worrying about. Both gearbox and aircon compressor lifespan maybe deteriorate.

So , I did a google search and would like to share that you can customized a ENET cable and downloading the E-sys software to enable the memory effect for both Auto Stop Start and air-con memory features. Your computer will always remember the previous setting on whatever you set.

but remember to use the latest version of psdzdata for E-sys program. And don't bother to use the older version other than 48.1, It WON'T WORK for new F30.. F10 perhaps yes.

Agents or other shop charging quite a high price for the CIC coding or hacking (I was quoted at $350).. Not to forget that every firmware update, the feature will be reset to factory default.

Remember to look for the cheatsheet for what function to turn on ..
cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts