F30 Teething Problems

Re: F30 Teething Problems

Growler;864405 said:
Yes we should persist cos it's really unacceptable IMO! It's really bad lor : (

yeah have to push thru to get the message across!!! :biggun::biggun::biggun:

Nigel;864754 said:
You guys are getting X1 as courtesy car... Is that standard for PML or juz for owners of certain model?

PML dun give it as standard, thing is why shld we not get one when the car is so new??? They r reasonable ppl also ma :p

Ok they may not have solved our problems yet but suppose bro tortoise is rite lah, they have been reasonable with the loaner also lah

Growler;865185 said:
Ok they may not have solved our problems yet but suppose bro tortoise is rite lah, they have been reasonable with the loaner also lah

Its a pity that they r the AD, they've no choice but to solve something that the Germans should have done right.

Given such quality, its a let down. And why do they release the hybrid so fast after the F30, goodness more power le. Btw anyone got any idea when the M Sport's gonna be in? Wanna order the front bumper le kekekee :inlove::inlove::inlove:

And yes they should also be sincere in trying to solve our problems instead of all the BS reasons which doesn't help at all : (

Or worse, avoid our calls or never reply email! These are things that frustrate customers IMHO lor

Okes back to reality, bro tortoise, M bumper group buy? Hehehe : )

Growler;865493 said:
And yes they should also be sincere in trying to solve our problems instead of all the BS reasons which doesn't help at all : (

Or worse, avoid our calls or never reply email! These are things that frustrate customers IMHO lor

M bumper group buy sounds good.

Growler;865493 said:

Onzzz hahahhaha where to get it? If MA can offer a good price then ok, else we have to look ard :D

No one have the stock yet, let alone talk about price. So lets search for the stock first, then we share our findings here.

simville;865800 said:
No one have the stock yet, let alone talk about price. So lets search for the stock first, then we share our findings here.

Why not we go PML and remove the M sport bumper when it comes, go mould it and we earn while we do :D

simville;865828 said:
Wah, like that we have to open a F30 workshop... hahhaha

That is not a bad idea haha! I can do the bean counting part haha! :D

simville;865828 said:
Wah, like that we have to open a F30 workshop... hahhaha

Pass the bumper to one workshop to mould and we enjoy the rest hahahahaa :D

simville;866122 said:
we will have to find the 1st bumper first!

PML!!! U distract the sales ppl, I arrange tpt and Leslie and James go dismantle the bumper whahahahhaaa :biggun:

Just afew mins ago, I rmb clearly I locked my cars and all windows up. When I got back to my car, all 4 windows were down... Not sure if there was a malfunction but I rmb clearly all my windows were up. Will monitor see if happen again. Quite shocked tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back