Farrer Road Flyover Death trap

Re: Farrer Road Flyover Death trap

seanskye;1079823 said:
Hi, you've got PM!
I have just sent you the direct contacts with regards to road improvement. cheers

Re: Farrer Road Flyover Death trap

Red_Bean_Bun;1079791 said:
Please PM me your email address ......

Hi red bean bun,

The white lines has been redrawn to guide motorist away from the metal gratings. The road has also been resurface to improve road holding and draining. Now the metal gratings are no longer part of the outer lane. This will minimise the number of motorist getting in contact with the metal gratings.

Hope this will save some lives.

Will pm you my email.

It's been 2 years and it's still happening.

First 6 months this year alone - at least 5 accidents that I know of. Lost count but I estimate around 30 accidents in the last 4 years.

Just 5 mins ago - 1 smacked into the wall and the ride behind had no where to go while the car in front was counter steering.

The familiar 3 second screech followed by a low pitch bang (wall) and higher pitch sound (car to car) ...

Don't think what was done by the LTA has made the flyover any safer.

Key data - all the accidents are within 5 meters of that part of the wall on the flyover - right side (lane 1).

The grills still there and the roads is not resurfaced. See the marks on the barriers - same area get hit by vehicles so many times ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s still happening ... 4 years and numerous complaints to the LTA.

Most disturbing is the sound of the crash and it is happening now as I type this ... someone’s head is resting on the horn - the sound blaring away till the ambulance comes ....

1 accident every 2-3 weeks when roads are dry.

1 accident every week when roads are wet.

Careful bros when driving over this flyover ...

You are right bro. Yesterday evening.
20190514_111938.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups