Forum recently in war

Re: Forum recently in war

NB bobby takes 48 mins to start the thread... I take 48 mins to finish readying 19 pages of the thread. Wise words from prostitute: Long long no come... when u come... u come long long.....

st8800;991912 said:
NB bobby takes 48 mins to start the thread... I take 48 mins to finish readying 19 pages of the thread. Wise words from prostitute: Long long no come... when u come... u come long long.....

I m long ge

lek boy will say "kan ke-long!"

What happened? Must be the weather... Everyone so defensive and angry. Ask Bobby to boil barley for you all...

Actually, I really dunno what happened. I only really miss Toto...

st8800;991912 said:
Wise words from prostitute: Long long no come... when u come... u come long long.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... C3P0 says nobody told him that before......

milk15;991935 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... C3P0 says nobody told him that before......

Robot cums with electric shocks..... steam....

sandman369;991901 said:
Perhaps try a differnent approach?

Use a diverse group of admins to manage this forum, just so different interests can be represented. Some can continue be the policemen, some can be the PR Guys, while others can be technical experts

Admins are thankless jobs. Everything ok, everybody happy, who remembers them? Situations like this happens, first one to kena rotten egg. Pai tan ah... who want to do?

chicane;991941 said:
Admins are thankless jobs. Everything ok, everybody happy, who remembers them? Situations like this happens, first one to kena rotten egg. Pai tan ah... who want to do?

Ruling party politicians are thankless jobs. Everything ok, everybody happy, who remembers them? Situations like this happens, first one to kena rotten egg. Pai tan ah... who want to do?

BlackCookie;991943 said:
Ruling party politicians are thankless jobs. Everything ok, everybody happy, who remembers them? Situations like this happens, first one to kena rotten egg. Pai tan ah... who want to do?

Actually ruling party politician I want the job. For that kind of money, throw me the eggs, baby!

BlackCookie;991943 said:
what to do??///M...
haizzz ya...play candy crush lor... btw, my son had been clearing many stages for me then i could handle liao!.

chicane;991941 said:

You would be surprised there are some (i am not one of those) who would like to be an admin despite being a thankless job.

SLK69 has openly asked for e job. Ok that one not successful so bad example.

st8800;991936 said:
Robot cums with electric shocks..... steam....

Waaah, bro, that sentence is steeped in scientific facts.

He cums, with electric shocks, which presumably vapourizes the oil leakage, thus producing steam. WOW! I LEARNT SOMETHING NEW! :lol2::lol2:

Good to see you back on the forums, bro!

sandman369;991950 said:
You would be surprised there are some (i am not one of those) who would like to be an admin despite being a thankless job.

SLK69 has openly asked for e job. Ok that one not successful so bad example.

This forum is really not easy to moderate so I can understand Mock, Ryan and TM's difficulty.

I think I keep quiet for very long liao

In all honesty, OK we may be a bit guai lan to newbies... and after some time up in the mountains meditating I think being a bully was not right. From now onwards, I will keep quiet, or just hint them at the right direction, i.e. tell them to use Let me google that for you

I cannot speak for the rest of them.

But talking cock is inevitable. Otherwise I don't think this forum will have that kind of traffic.

Admin -- whats your Google Analytics looking like for the past few days?

But for the newbie who came in here and make a ruckuss, also shame on you.

That's it. Over and out.

Acherly, got noob come in and Cow Pay Cow Boo ah? Who was it? Never ganna blanket party before, during NS, I suppose...

chicane;991954 said:
This forum is really not easy to moderate so I can understand Mock, Ryan and TM's difficulty.

Sometimes when I sit on the toilet bowl, I also think... If you give me Obama's job, do I want to do?

Funny stuffs aside...

Of all people, the old birds understand more than many of us (I tend to think I'm a new bird so ignore my join date) that it is tough moderating this forum. We came from AKM (if you know this, you are really lao jiao) to infraction points to the different coloured card ban. But it is because of the fine line people walk on that makes this forum interesting.

No one says it is easy and I have a good amount of respect for Ryan & Mock. I think the reason behind the anger is the fairness in the ruling. Say for eg, VAGSG goes by the draconian approach and they are very strict across the board. Punishments and bans are all done fairly and openly. If there are reasons why some people are banned, that particular group of forum admin will not tolerate another person (friend or not) to test that very same limit as well. I'm not implying anything, just an objective observation. Read as it is. I may be from the female specie but straight as an arrow (in various sense of the phrase).

I admit I don't know what transpired because I'm essentially a part-time lurker but I also know that Oilman, MW, Kenntona are not unreasonable people nor shit stirrers. They won't just flip the table like that. As for Toto, I really don't know. He's quite unpredictable but we all love him like that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wk777ph

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back