• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Nick

For those of you looking for a 6-cylinder E36 coupe with an auto transmission... an acquaintance of mine has one he's willing to let go.

Blue with black leather interior, high mileage (350K) but - incredibly - only one owner. Always serviced. COE until mid-2013.

This is an honest, no-nonsense car - great opportunity for someone to snap up a modern classic. Let me know if you're interested and I can broker a discussion...

Nick

PS: I'd buy it myself but 1) I don't like autos and 2) I already have my own E36 coupe :)

Re: FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

I could buy it, but I won't coz:
1)E36 is such a Pásse car. That's why some 2nd hand jap cars of the same era are even fetching more! Just searched, and you can find at least 3 E36 coupes up for sale all at the same time?
2)who seriously would wanna buy a 320 auto? As if a 320 isn't slow enough, you have to put an automatic gearbox to bog it down even more

Just save your money and get an E46 coupe. Its a much better looking car, with a better engine to boot! Just my 2cents...

the E36 is lighter than the E46 and parts are cheaper. the E36 is also easier to tune with more power adding options than the E46. as for looks, it may interest you to know that in designing the E46, bmw tried to keep it as close as possible to the E36 silouette and proportions, only tweaking the body work to give it a softer, rounder appearance.

between an auto E46 and an auto E36, i'd go for the E36.

bump for your thread Nick.

JadedM3;183956 said:
I could buy it, but I won't coz:
1)E36 is such a Pásse car. That's why some 2nd hand jap cars of the same era are even fetching more! Just searched, and you can find at least 3 E36 coupes up for sale all at the same time?
2)who seriously would wanna buy a 320 auto? As if a 320 isn't slow enough, you have to put an automatic gearbox to bog it down even more

Just save your money and get an E46 coupe. Its a much better looking car, with a better engine to boot! Just my 2cents...

JadedM3...you registered in this forum just to diss this guys sale? Not very nice for a first post. Even if you think in this retarded way...you don't need to air your narrow minded views and potentially spoil someones sale...if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything....asshole:screwedu:

Nick..bump for the E36 coupe

marklee;183967 said:
JadedM3...you registered in this forum just to diss this guys sale? Not very nice for a first post. Even if you think in this retarded way...you don't need to air your narrow minded views and potentially spoil someones sale...if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything....asshole:screwedu:

Nick..bump for the E36 coupe

Everybody has a right to air their opinions, whether it is to your liking or not. Cursing and calling others names does not strengthen your point.

Not dissing this sale, just saying at the crazy prices these E36 Coupe owners on this forum are demanding, the E46 Coupe is to me a better buy.

I agree that the E36 are more easy to modify, which is also the reason why some friends of mine who drive E36 have been increasingly targeted by the TP.

In short, if the price is reasonable, I don't mind getting an E36 Coupe to strip it out and turn it into a track car. I'm driving an E46 M3 sedan and am loving every minute of it. To each his own.

JadedM3;183969 said:
Everybody has a right to air their opinions, whether it is to your liking or not. Cursing and calling others names does not strengthen your point.

Not dissing this sale, just saying at the crazy prices these E36 Coupe owners on this forum are demanding, the E46 Coupe is to me a better buy.

I agree that the E36 are more easy to modify, which is also the reason why some friends of mine who drive E36 have been increasingly targeted by the TP.

In short, if the price is reasonable, I don't mind getting an E36 Coupe to strip it out and turn it into a track car. I'm driving an E46 M3 sedan and am loving every minute of it. To each his own.

ok..sorry that i called you names..my bad
just felt that you were being a bit unreasonable in commenting on Nick's sale..afterall I don't agree with the 2 points you put up..well like you said..to each his own

e46 m3 sedan?? wooow~!
correct me if my eye sight's failing me...
wasn't the last M3 sedan the E36? and um the E90 M3 is yet to be released?

btw, it wasnt too nice of you to go ard dishing out comments like the E36 is a very passe car either..
so tt probably explains the response you got, there are after all, still quite a number of us driving and loving our E36s. Of couse you're entitled to your opinions, but perhaps exercise a lil sensitivity sometimes yah?

jason3s;183976 said:
e46 m3 sedan?? wooow~!
correct me if my eye sight's failing me...
wasn't the last M3 sedan the E36? and um the E90 M3 is yet to be released?

btw, it wasnt too nice of you to go ard dishing out comments like the E36 is a very passe car either..
so tt probably explains the response you got, there are after all, still quite a number of us driving and loving our E36s. Of couse you're entitled to your opinions, but perhaps exercise a lil sensitivity sometimes yah?

Yup, sorry if my previous post seemed "anti-E36". I think the E36 Sedans are good value-for-money reliable cars. Just not too hot for the E36 Coupe owners who's asking prices are at times like twice the papervalue of the cars? In the two coupes I've taken rides in, I wasn't impressed by the interior which had leather which was worn and had (small) tears in them. The door panels and dashboard also seemed to rattle/creak when going over humps and uneven road surfaces. Of course I'm sure there are E36 which are super well-kept, but given the age of these cars, I'm doubtful most of them would be in the condition the E46s are in.

My ride is a fully "converted" E46 M3. Got a good deal for a half-cut and did it about a year ago in KL. So far no problems with TPs even at roadblocks yet. :)

So anyway, back to the topic. This is still a great opportunity to own a classy coupe for a third of the price that some people are willing to pay for what is still, ultimately, a fairly common family car.

Going fast isn't everything. Sometimes the pleasure is in the mellow cruise, the tactile feeling of the controls, and the gentle squeaks and rattles of decaying interior trim and faded leather.

ROCK ON E36 COUPE OWNERS - MAY OUR IRRATIONALITY NEVER CEASE :)

kindly PM me her 'vital stats'... photos would help a great deal for initial viewing process... along with the all important price... thanks...

yeah that's a big problem with the e36s and also the e30s...the interior doesn't age very graciously coz of the material used (heard they tried to make it evironmentally friendly or something like that)...all things equal i.e mileage, condition, displacement etc...like louis, i'll still choose an e36 coupe over a e46 coupe

To the seven people who expressed interest in this car - firstly, great to see so many people passionate about the BMW marque.

I think the easiest way for all concerned is for me to try & persuade the owner to do a group viewing - that way everyone can have a look at the same time / place. You can then get back to him directly with your expressions of interest, etc.

I might suggest to him the either the morning of Saturday, March 31, or some time on Sunday, April 1. That gives everyone time to clear their calendar, etc. He's had the car for 15 years - so I don't think he's in a hurry to sell it.

Who knows - he may decide to hang onto it a while longer. But no harm in trying.

JadedM3;183980 said:
My ride is a fully "converted" E46 M3. Got a good deal for a half-cut and did it about a year ago in KL. So far no problems with TPs even at roadblocks yet. :)

Meaning to say urs is not a M3 but u go around telling ppl u own a m3?
Can I say i own a F355 if i buy a MR2 and go for e full bodykit conversion?

javiero;184253 said:
Meaning to say urs is not a M3 but u go around telling ppl u own a m3?
Can I say i own a F355 if i buy a MR2 and go for e full bodykit conversion?

Please read carefully before you try to be sarcastic. Would anybody be buying a half-cut M3 just for the bodykit? Perhaps you would but I don't think I know of many who would! :nehnehhh:

Anyway, I think this thread is about the sale of a car rather than discussing about what's under the bonnet (which I quite politely decline to anyways, due to LTA guidelines). Thank goodness the TP hasn't set its sights to target E46, if not, time for me to change cars.

I've owned an E30 and now an E36, I find the E21, E34, 2002 or even the Isetta so adorable. I drooled over some E46s, M3s, E60s, Z4s, Z3s, E92s, E63s, E39s, M5s, M6s, E90s and would also a M1.5 (M3 half cut). Hence I signed into this forum coz generally I love bimmer. The E36 coupe is definitely in my wish list..

Bumpz for Nick !!

Is there a E46 M3 sedan in town? or even in production for that matter? Just curious.
Anyway, bumpz for your E36 coupe sale. Great ride with a great muscular body...

JadedM3;183980 said:
Yup, sorry if my previous post seemed "anti-E36". I think the E36 Sedans are good value-for-money reliable cars. Just not too hot for the E36 Coupe owners who's asking prices are at times like twice the papervalue of the cars? In the two coupes I've taken rides in, I wasn't impressed by the interior which had leather which was worn and had (small) tears in them. The door panels and dashboard also seemed to rattle/creak when going over humps and uneven road surfaces. Of course I'm sure there are E36 which are super well-kept, but given the age of these cars, I'm doubtful most of them would be in the condition the E46s are in.

That's nice to hear..."converted" M3. Must be a real great ride you have there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back