• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Re: FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Getting a cheap E36 Compact as a daily bang-around car Louis? Why not go for the style and get the Coupe instead? Good car at a great price on sale here! haha

JadedM3;185553 said:
Getting a cheap E36 Compact as a daily bang-around car Nick? Why not go for the style and get the Coupe instead? :)

you keep getting folks mixed up. anyway, i think the E36 compact is stylish enough, it has 2 doors as well so its coupe-ish in its own right. moreover, i'm surprised you think it'll be cheap, weren't you the one complaining abt prices asked by forum members?

anything else you wish to nit-pick at?

louis;185557 said:
you keep getting folks mixed up. anyway, i think the E36 compact is stylish enough, it has 2 doors as well so its coupe-ish in its own right. moreover, i'm surprised you think it'll be cheap, weren't you the one complaining abt prices asked by forum members?

anything else you wish to nit-pick at?

Woops, my bad. Didn't realise you were talking about the E36 Compact with 2 doors and looks like a hatch. Am not sure about the price asking for that car. Goodluck in your search mate...

Yup :) sorry to take you as an example, but really..it's not meant to against u. Just wanna prove my view that..."the richer you are, the more luxury things u will demand"...it's an possitive example.Anyway...sorryfor any missunderstanding :yummie:

louis;185550 said:
i guess these comments were aimed more or less at me. search the forums for my WTB ad, i am indeed looking for a E36 compact.

cheers and bump for Nick yet again!

don't need explain liao, careful his roof down Z4 zoom pass & break ur side mirror with a baseball bat !

long live E36 coupe ! nick good luck to ur sale.

iScoupe;185612 said:
don't need explain liao, careful his roof down Z4 zoom pass & break ur side mirror with a baseball bat !

long live E36 coupe ! nick good luck to ur sale.

Hi iScoupe, how's the sale of your 318is coming along? Yours is a nice ride. Saw it over at Xerox Towers the other day.

Btw, nice Avartar..... E46 Coupe? :)

JadedM3;185838 said:
Hi iScoupe, how's the sale of your 318is coming along? Yours is a nice ride. Saw it over at Xerox Towers the other day.

Btw, nice Avartar..... E46 Coupe? :)
bro JadedM3, dun think i selling liao la, wow jia 6 , i still angry on ur comment on E36 coupe price but ok la, every1 have different point of view, no wrong no right , anyway i also like to own a E46 coupe..
haha u work near Fuji Xerox?

iScoupe;185886 said:
bro JadedM3, dun think i selling liao la, wow jia 6 , i still angry on ur comment on E36 coupe price but ok la, every1 have different point of view, no wrong no right , anyway i also like to own a E46 coupe..
haha u work near Fuji Xerox?

Hi iScoupe, yup was just voicing out my point of view, nothing personal. Your ride's nice and hope you'll manage to find a good buyer for it. Have seen your car in the flesh and it is indeed well-kept.

Yes I work near Fuji Xerox. Am an accountant and was working at one of my client's accounts over at Fuji Xerox.

Reminder to those interested in viewing this vehicle - the owner has agreed to a viewing this Saturday at 8.30am. Please PM me if you're planning to come along for a look - thanks.

BTW, previous guidance re. selling price is purely my speculation on the subject - actual price is a function of your bargaining skills :)

Cheers,

Nick

JadedM3;185908 said:
Hi iScoupe, yup was just voicing out my point of view, nothing personal. Your ride's nice and hope you'll manage to find a good buyer for it. Have seen your car in the flesh and it is indeed well-kept.

Yes I work near Fuji Xerox. Am an accountant and was working at one of my client's accounts over at Fuji Xerox.
wow accountant, soon i need one haha, my income tax a mess.. think going la kopi with IRAS ! Actually i very interested to see ur car, drink kopi someday, fuji xerox is my work plc. btw i not selling my car liao, cannot get the price i want , also already fully paid, maybe keep for track use cos Singapore may built a race track in future. Watever the govt mention in NEWS , most likely in 2yrs it will implement haha..

To Nick , hope ur friend sell his coupe at the right price, for E36 is a buyer & seller thing. if insist market value no need sell liao.

a mini e36 coupe gathering?? + breakfast.... :)
there will be at least 4-5 members driving a coupe who wrote in for this thread!
extends to all e36 too... haha, just an idea!!

good luck for your sales, nikkie........

Nick;185922 said:
Reminder to those interested in viewing this vehicle - the owner has agreed to a viewing this Saturday at 8.30am. Please PM me if you're planning to come along for a look - thanks.

BTW, previous guidance re. selling price is purely my speculation on the subject - actual price is a function of your bargaining skills :)

Cheers,

Nick

I think you're right - probably it'll be all kaypoh forum members wanting to check out each other's cars, rather than the one this poor fella is hoping to sell..!!

Anyway - all are welcome. Location is the carpark behind the Kallang McDonalds - i.e. the usual place to meet once a month. Saturday between 8.30 - 9am.

I'll be there - and I'll be kaypoh for sure :)

dpointt;186430 said:
a mini e36 coupe gathering?? + breakfast.... :)
there will be at least 4-5 members driving a coupe who wrote in for this thread!
extends to all e36 too... haha, just an idea!!

good luck for your sales, nikkie........
ok dpointt bro see you there hahahaha... +breakfast? on u la.
no need coupe la, all are E36. gather gather talk cock & sing song
dpointt bro buy us breakfast !!!!! steady steady poon pee pee !
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, drives a E36coupe. So this saturday meetup is on? Any chance for friday night meetup instead? Don't normally wake so early in the morning... ha..

Regards,

JadedM3;184826 said:
Haha, goodluck with you sale. "ratty exterior", "Original stock condition", "$18K + paper value asking for mid $30K"? With a price tag like that, think only a BIG sucker would snap it up.

Sorry man, but if your acquaintance gets his asking price of mid $30K, I'll chop off my lil bro, balls included. Can say this wholeheartedly now that the apparent condition of the car is out, and the price finally disclosed. The E36 Coupe is a fine car, just as the sedan is, but not when its twice that of its paper value and in so-so condition...but hope you get your price, coz I sure am looking forward to chopping mine off when you do.

Haha, I would like to witness you chopping off, coz I've just sold my E36 Coupe for 40+K with COE 7 years remaining...

gtr_Gtti;186639 said:
Haha, I would like to witness you chopping off, coz I've just sold my E36 Coupe for 40+K with COE 7 years remaining...

Fantastic - congrats. Know you had wanted to sell for a while.

Is it a fellow forum member? Who now owns one of Singapore's best E36 coupes?

gtr_Gtti;186639 said:

Haha, too bad bro, my offer doesn't extend to you. Have seen your car before, and it's in pristine condition. Not to mention the wealth of "go-fast-parts" that come along with your ride. Additionally, your 318is is a MANUAL with a lower road tax and insurance than a 320iA. As such, $40K is not too far of a stretch for a car of your condition (esp. with COE till 2014?).

Congrats on the sale of your car at the price you were hoping for. :)

gtr_Gtti;186639 said:

bro..whos the lucky new owner? definately one of the best e36 coupes in sg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back