G30 owners please fall in!

So this calls for sticker. lol
haha, sorry but lost track what's the purpose for sticker or who ask for it too. Btw, you mentioned your place also good to meetup? Can say roughly where is the location? Is it your workplace or your house?

Hi everyone..its tricky deciding where to hold the meetup,i wanted more green so the photos wouldn't look so dull. The places Tezzared are really good,i especially like Riders cafe and Punggol end(suppose he is refering to punggol settlement) but these places will b packed Sundays. How about we try to get a date fixed first? Tentatively i think the most pratical (and boring) place would be kallang McDonalds. We can switch the venue If theres some place better. Sorry to sound authoritative here but would appreciate suggestions andhope you guys will allow me make the final call? Please suggest places that are not too packed.

Date : 12 Nov (Sunday morning)
Time : 9am
Venue : Kallang Mcdonalds Carpark

Im pushing the date further to suit the more active members,appreciate if more of u can attend(u guys know who u are!). Kindly indicate if the current proposed date is ok?

Rider's is packed that early on Sunday? Hmm. Another location we can consider that early might be Springleaf Park which is diagonally opposite Nee Soon Camp. Plenty of parking there.

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup
Venue : Kallang McDonald's Carpark

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed

haha, sorry but lost track what's the purpose for sticker or who ask for it too. Btw, you mentioned your place also good to meetup? Can say roughly where is the location? Is it your workplace or your house?
Its my workplace at Kaki Bukit area. Oh someone said can't recognize one another on the road so i said best thing would be to have stickers :Neener:

Rider's is packed that early on Sunday? Hmm. Another location we can consider that early might be Springleaf Park which is diagonally opposite Nee Soon Camp. Plenty of parking there.

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed
Actually hillview side has a place with free parking and with food as well. Spruce

Its my workplace at Kaki Bukit area. Oh someone said can't recognize one another on the road so i said best thing would be to have stickers :Neener:
U mean like modster sticker. !!![emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Dear forum members,some of u may be busy,occupied or overseas or simply not intrested to attend but for the rest who are not,the rest of us talkative fellas would really hope you can attend.look forward to hearing from you anytime from now to 11nov. I will repost reminders weekly if i can remember.....

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed

Worried I might be overseas during this period of Nov.
Tentatively ok for me.

If you don't mind, I might come in my other car as Wife needs to fetch the kids with the G30.

Hi everyone..its tricky deciding where to hold the meetup,i wanted more green so the photos wouldn't look so dull. The places Tezzared are really good,i especially like Riders cafe and Punggol end(suppose he is refering to punggol settlement) but these places will b packed Sundays. How about we try to get a date fixed first? Tentatively i think the most pratical (and boring) place would be kallang McDonalds. We can switch the venue If theres some place better. Sorry to sound authoritative here but would appreciate suggestions andhope you guys will allow me make the final call? Please suggest places that are not too packed.

Venue : Kallang Mcdonalds Carpark

Im pushing the date further to suit the more active members,appreciate if more of u can attend(u guys know who u are!). Kindly indicate if the current proposed date is ok?

Bro Hoh Lim, count me in for Nov 12th morning. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back