G30 owners please fall in!

I am more fortunate, most of my services booked till 2020. Anyway I am trying to use my UK friend’s address to book some services, let see if it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just got my friend’s address in Uk too however was just wandering will we be charge even if it doesn’t work? I saw £60. That’s quite a bit

75f8c111a44a1576ac350ba8680b38fd.jpg

Originally they told me ConnectedDrive can’t work in SG as mine is UK car and wanted to refund me all booked services. But after my persistence push they agreed to help me reset.[emoji28] so I guess if it failed I will try for refund. Cheers

75f8c111a44a1576ac350ba8680b38fd.jpg

Originally they told me ConnectedDrive can’t work in SG as mine is UK car and wanted to refund me all booked services. But after my persistence push they agreed to help me reset.[emoji28] so I guess if it failed I will try for refund. Cheers

Wow how they refund? PI right?

On a separate note, they requested for some detail of billing address and bank swift code...etc. but also mentioned can refund to credit card if I purchase ConnectedDrive online with credit card.

Guys, just a word of caution when you park your car. The warden these days are hard up for money. They can't fine you for overdue parking but they will fine you for other things. I got a fine last night and guess what???? They said parking beyond the boundary where i was out of the lot for about 20cm and the lot can't seem to fit my car zhun zhun in especially when the car behind you is parked out of the lot.

Reason they gave oh the other car though is out of the lot but still within the parking lot whereas yours is out of the lot where the drawing is!!

No matter where the car r from,it’s still a BMW.
They should open the online services to every BMW!

That’s what I told them, if not they should not allow the cross border/continent Sales (parallel import) They have to take ownership if they want to sell their car internationally through various distribution channels.

Hi G30 owners, hope you have been enjoying the ride.

Has anyone ordered optional Bowers Wilkins sound system? How's the mod service provided by EleBest?

Thank you[emoji2]

Lucky we got the gasoline.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
The vibration is quite bad after a while and sounds like taxi. I had a 520d passed by my shop yesterday and stopped for a while and my guys and myself thought it was taxi waiting for someone. Turns out to be a 520D.

If u guys open the bonnet and listen,petrol engines also have that diesel sound. From what i understand,its because of direct injection that creates that tat-tat-tat-tat sound but heard once in the car that the sound is not that audible. Diesel cars also have their benefits like good torque band and gd fuel consumption.

Have never driven a diesel long term before but im surpised to hear that vibrations would increase after 1 year or so of usage. Had always had a good impression of diesels but never had the courage to buy one.

If u guys open the bonnet and listen,petrol engines also have that diesel sound. From what i understand,its because of direct injection that creates that tat-tat-tat-tat sound but heard once in the car that the sound is not that audible. Diesel cars also have their benefits like good torque band and gd fuel consumption.

Have never driven a diesel long term before but im surpised to hear that vibrations would increase after 1 year or so of usage. Had always had a good impression of diesels but never had the courage to buy one.

I read from UK forums that the rattle is common in the TC engines, and usually means the timing rail and/or tensioners are due for a change - sooner rather than later...

As I’m in the car trade so get to encounter all sorts of cars daily plus customers return after a year so I somehow find that it’s noisy and really bad. Diesel is good for torque for sure and of course the consumption

I read from UK forums that the rattle is common in the TC engines, and usually means the timing rail and/or tensioners are due for a change - sooner rather than later...

The sound is like sonata taxi type

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back