G30 owners please fall in!

I think we probably belong to this group. If we do meet on the road. Coz there are not many G30 yet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So far I have only spotted twice in the last 3 weeks. Hope to see more [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not even seen or met any G30 on the roads here, after driving one for over a month.

Here is their package deal, tyre separate, was offered to me when I was looking for my rims. Hope this information helps.

ANY Monoblock construction - SGD $5,950 / $5,700 (USA / Taiwan)
ANY 2-Piece construction - SGD $6,350 / $6,100
ANY 3-Piece construction - SGD $7,250 / $7,000

** Add-on for polished lip : $900 (2-piece)/ $1,000 (3-piece)

Goodyear Assym 3 tires in 245/35-20 and 275/30-20: $1,880

Buy in value for 18" stock set (within 200km usage): $800

Checking with current G30 owners who had been driving their rides, how much do you pump for your 19" RFT ?

My initial pressure seen on the screen was 2.5 bar which I presume PML put in 2.5 bar = 36.25 psi (2.5 x 14.5) = 250 Kpa (36.25 x 6.9).

However, system on the screen was recommending 2.2 bar (for the rear) which is only 220 Kpa.

Naturally when we ferry more load, we are recommend to pump slightly higher.

I had been driving 20" on my previous F10, so now wonder how much I should put in for 19".

Cheers

That's good news! :chuncky:

From the info found at driver's door side, it is recommend to use 2.5bar for front 245/40/R19 and 2.2bar for rear 275/35/R19.

But, I think most apple will pump all the same.

Bigger rim suppose to have higher or lower pressure ? For example the M spot has 20' rim.

Bigger rim suppose to have higher or lower pressure ? For example the M spot has 20' rim.

Check your tyre specs especially load index.
d02915dd8bdfdbc93deef18b486f11e8.jpg

Hi Alphua, you change your rims, any comment on the TPMS sensor mentioned by Hohlim?

Anyone have experience on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply. I checked with the tyre shop, they say that the TPMS can be transferred to most aftermarket wheels.

I find that the steering a little light as compare to the F10. Does anyone notice this ?

Today I saw a Jabota color SLP 1957 is that you[emoji28]. Have a great day!

Bigger rims need more pressure. I used to pump between 285 to 300 for my previous 20" tyres. fyi.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I find that the steering a little light as compare to the F10. Does anyone notice this ?

Steering lighter, accelator also feel lighter. May be becos car is slightly higher in power n new. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Just wondering about your ride,does your ride have adaptive on the instrument cluster next to the gear lever? Does this adaptive mean adaptive drive? Have u tried it? Any reviews on adpative drive?

Yes mine has this. Haven't tried anything much cos still running in.

Prior to my current F10, my ride was a Lexus, both steering and throttle were lighter. I don't mind having a lighter setting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiko66com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back